Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 23. (Read 11025 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Hello. I see future in your project and want to participate.  Maybe it is too late but do i have an opportunity to obtain free coins now?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
This project is designed to be worldwide? Is it for everyone, or there are restrictions?
Bank4YOU Group’s ‘Mobile Money Remittance System’ will set a new trend in international money transfers
and will contribute to the creation of fast, convenient, and secure money transfers worldwide.
The mobile app will also enable financial  inclusion for people who are in desperate need of easy access to
financial services in countries across Africa, Asia, and Latin America. It would also lead to new opportunities
for businesses, financial institutions, and mobile network operators to use crypto currencies.

There are some prohibitions on participation: Nor a “U.S. person”, within the meaning of regulations of the U.S. Securities Act 1933, nor a Canadian citizen, or a citizen of the Republics of Singapore and Korea, or the People’s Republic of China are allowed to participate
Activity: 43
This project is designed to be worldwide? Is it for everyone, or there are restrictions?
What are your competitive advantages? Why your remmitance is better than others?
Hello!
Our project has these advantages:
The mobile app will enable financial inclusion for people who are in desperate need of easy access to financial services in countries across Africa, Asia, and Latin America. It would also lead to new opportunities
for businesses, financial institutions, and mobile network operators to use crypto currencies.
Users will be provided with:
- Lower money remittance fees than what compatible services offer.
- As low volatility as possible of the means of payment.
- Simplicity of conversion into other means of payment and B2C interaction, which implies:
Wide network of existing agents capable of cashing out a payment tool or, conversely, accepting cash in exchange for electronic money (more convenient to handle and/or to transport) Bank4YOU Group plans to develop the business in the countries with already formed market of mobile money, hence the expenses connected with creation of dealer and agency networks won’t incur.
Possibility of automatically converting one payment tool into another means of payment – mobile money and at electronic money.
Possibility of buying/selling goods and services using a means of payment
Micro-crediting system
Activity: 43
What are your competitive advantages? Why your remmitance is better than others?
After ICO extension when tokens will come in coinmarket exchange? And what are the exchanges?

Token will go to exchange after March 31. We are in negotiations to list on 2 exchanges: Binance and Exmo. There might be additional exchanges – we will update you. The announcements will be after the end of ICO.
Activity: 190
After ICO extension when tokens will come in coinmarket exchange? And what are the exchanges?
Bank4 you from uk. Why your famous partner mostly all indian company???

Bank4YOU Group’s ‘Mobile Money Remittance System’ will set a new trend in international money transfers and will contribute to the creation of fast, convenient, and secure money transfers worldwide. The mobile app will also enable financial inclusion for people who are in desperate need of easy access to financial services in countries across Africa, Asia, and Latin America. It would also lead to new opportunities for businesses, financial institutions, and mobile network operators to use crypto currencies.
Activity: 188
Bank4 you from uk. Why your famous partner mostly all indian company???
Hello, I am quite new here, I want to know the major benefits of participation in your ICO?

Our token has some interesting advantages:
1. Part of total group companies income up to 1% received from loan products implementation.
2. 2.5% discounts for purchasing MMR token.
3. 1% of income by group of companies of mobile money remittances total turnover.
Activity: 140
Hello, I am quite new here, I want to know the major benefits of participation in your ICO?
I already bought some BFY. Can I have that link where I check my token balance please?

Surely, please sign in at https://cabinet.bank4you.io/login use the same login method as when you initially registered.
I already bought some BFY. Can I have that link where I check my token balance please?
As BTC goes up, I need a different amount of it to buy your tokens. How can I pay stable price?

The exchange rate in case of payment in BTC, ETH is fixed at the market level (in US dollars for unit of crypto currency) on the date of receipt of the payment. So you can pay in USD by bank transfer, 1 BFY is 0.21 USD, minimum buy is 500 BFY
Activity: 185
As BTC goes up, I need a different amount of it to buy your tokens. How can I pay stable price?
Hi, do you have any bonus tokens or promo codes?

Unfortunately no, there will be only MMR tokens, which underpins its Blockchain
system for mobile money transfers inside the system. And the BFY tokens that are a crypto currency, which can be bought during the ICO campaign. The BFY token can be purchased on other exchange rates including cryptocurrency exchanges.
Hello! When are you planning on releasing the final version of your product?

In Q4 of 2018.
For details please take a look at our website
https://bank4you.io/
Hello, do you have any restrictions?

Nor a “U.S. person”, within the meaning of regulations of the U.S. Securities Act 1933, nor a Canadian citizen, or a citizen of the Republics of Singapore and Korea, or the People’s Republic of China are allowed to participate
Activity: 188
 Hi, do you have any bonus tokens or promo codes?
Hello! When are you planning on releasing the final version of your product?
Pages:
Jump to: