Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 18. (Read 11043 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
What's the minimum investment to participate in ICO?
In what countries I can use app for this moment?
Activity: 196
Hi! You have 300.000.000 coins. It is mid February and you have sold them for 6.7m usd. What happens to the remaining unsold coins?

Company's history and financial ties as well as being license holder are part of guaranty.
But as for the most common concerns:
The project will be fulfilled regardless of the amount collected.
Tokens will be distributed according to the amount collected (unsold tokens will not be even created).
Shareholder will continue the project on his own funds, regardless of the ico results.
Activity: 243
Hi! You have 300.000.000 coins. It is mid February and you have sold them for 6.7m usd. What happens to the remaining unsold coins?
Hey. I want to buy some tokens. I can put on the eth address coinbase address?  

Hello, no, you can't.
Hey. I want to buy some tokens. I can put on the eth address coinbase address? 
Hey, I am in Bangladesh. Is this company partner is banglalink, robi, teletalk?

Yes, we have partnerships with many mobile operators, including the ones you`ve mentioned. Our representative arranged receiving payments through a payment gateway, which operates as a hub and has inclusions with various operators.
Activity: 204
Hey, I am in Bangladesh. Is this company partner is banglalink, robi, teletalk?
What about my kyc? I live is italy. I have no any document, only i have identified card.

Hello! KYC is not needed when using cryptocurrencies, only when paying fiat.
Activity: 140
What about my kyc? I live is italy. I have no any document, only i have identified card.
Hi, so your ICO will be till March 31. And if before date token will finish then?? Also, after I buy tokens when i can sell them? 

Hi! Thank you for your your questions! If the tokens finish before March 31, in that situation ICO will be considered finished. And you will be able to sell your tokens at exchanges after the end of ICO.
Activity: 226
Hi, so your ICO will be till March 31. And if before date token will finish then?? Also, after I buy tokens when i can sell them? 
You reached smth about 12% of hardcap. Is it ok? Doesn't it influence on market price of your token?

But our soft cap 2.5 M was reached a while ago. We have enough time to reach hard cap but it is not main aim. We already have more than 6,5 M, so the project will be fulfilled regardless of the amount collected. Tokens will be distributed according to the amount collected. Shareholder will continue the project on his own funds, regardless of the ico results.
We are in negotiation faze with a couple of investment funds for now, so number will surely rise!
Activity: 188
You reached smth about 12% of hardcap. Is it ok? Doesn't it influence on market price of your token?
Is the value collected reflected in real time on your website?
The amount collected is summed up at the end of each round.
Activity: 252
Is the value collected reflected in real time on your website?
Wait I’m confused, MMRS is BFY? The titles and first post seems misleading?
Hello. You are right, there are 2 types of tokens. BFY token is a Crowdfunding instrument made on Ethereum blockchain.
MMR token is a token that is designed to be a stable inner currency. All the operations inside the system Bank4YOU use MMR, which is not influenced by the volatility.
Activity: 140
Merit me or don't.
Wait I’m confused, MMRS is BFY? The titles and first post seems misleading?
Is Mobile Money Remittance System app available on Android and iOS at the moment?

According our RoadMap completely working app will be released in Q4 2018. We already have demo app and still improve it.
You may have a look how it will be working under this link http://finovate.com/videos/finovateasia-2017-bank4you/ if you want.
do you want exchange to trade your token ??
Hello! Please send your detailed offer at email [email protected] . Also include your contacts. Our team will consider them and respont to you.
Pages:
Jump to: