Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 20. (Read 11046 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 10
do i need to have bank cards to use your system?
Activity: 153
how mobile money will be integrated into existing payments infrastructure?
Activity: 252
What are your project advantages over the competitors?
Activity: 252
will there be any discounts for bundles?
Activity: 190
Do you have legislative restrictions in some countries? For example, in Arab countries or ex USSR countries?
Activity: 190
When do you plan to go to exchanges?
Activity: 135
how much raised?
Activity: 135
Can you guarantee that i'll get my tokens after the end of ICO?
Activity: 196
Hello! Why do you use blockchain technology for your project? What will it provide?

Thanks for your question!
Blockchain tech enables fast, reliable and cheap remittance of values across the borders of states and continents. Operating our tokens makes it possible to increase the user trust in the system providing the simplest and the most understandable mechanism for converting fiat currencies into electronic ones. The issue of tokens occurs only on condition of the fiat money being brought into the system, which is intended to ensure the stability of the exchange rate.

Moreover, blockchain use makes system transparent and allows auditing by independent assessors who are not affiliated with Bank4YOU Group. Each user of Bank4YOU’s mobile wallet has an account where tokens can be stored in different local currencies as well as in the BFY token. Users can use available tokens for money remittances, to exchange them for other tokens, or can exchange them for local fiat currencies through an agent
system or use as payment for goods and services. Access to the account management system can be carried out through a web interface to manage available funds efficiently.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
Hello! Why do you use blockchain technology for your project? What will it provide?
This project is interesting, what is/was the hardest part of developing?

Thanks for the question!
Our challenges, according to reports are :
- for the free functioning of the remittance system both within and outside a country, there is a strong need for the absence of restrictions on part of the financial regulator of that particular country (the central bank), along with the availability of open markets.
- for banking services to function properly, a large amount of digital infrastructure and user identification tools are needed.
-  users have to choose a solution that exists in the market but would be more expensive and will not be cross-border
The project is solving these challenges. Bank4YOU Group plans to spend crowd funded means on elaboration of its system of mobile money, development of new software, incorporation of microcrediting system, and new financial services based on Blockchain.
Activity: 172
This project is interesting, what is/was the hardest part of developing?
Hi! Urgent! After I`ve got confirmation email, I`ve logged into my account and my balance is still 0!

Hello! Don`t worry, You should login just the way you did when contributed the first time. If you`ve used email when contributed the first time so use email login now also.
Activity: 172
Hi! Urgent! After I`ve got confirmation email, I`ve logged into my account and my balance is still 0!
Hello! I knew your ICO ended 31/01/18 and now I see 31/03/18 as end date. Why is that???

Our ICO has been extended till March 31, 2018, so you have enough time to participate.
More details and reasons here:
https://medium.com/@Bank4youGroup/strategic-tokensale-prolongation-bf0d60eafc6d

Also if you invested before 31/01/2018, you`ll get 5% bonus.
Activity: 201
Hello! I knew your ICO ended 31/01/18 and now I see 31/03/18 as end date. Why is that???
Activity: 49
Hello guys.
How do you use blockchain in your project?
Are your developers quilified enough?
Our team consists of highly experienced professionals.
In case of any suspects, do not hesitate to visit the https://bank4you.io/#ico_team site section and carefully research LinkedIn profiles (just click IN under their names) of all persons taking part in the ICO.
Take some time to browse and you'll be surprised at how serious they are.
Which type of token is BFY? And whicm wallet do i need to keep tokens?
BFY is utility token.
You may use any ERC20-compatible wallet of choice. We typically suggest using an official wallet for storing ETH, such as the Ethereum Wallet.
How can i benefit from your ICO?
BFY token grants the right to receive:
1. Part of income gained from Bank4YOU Group bank activities.
2. Discounts for purchasing MMR token.
3. Part of total system turnover of international money transfers.

And also as previous meber noticed, (4) speculation.
Pages:
Jump to: