Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 21. (Read 11025 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 35
Which type of token is BFY? And whicm wallet do i need to keep tokens?
BFY Token Allocation is presented on the figure above:
ICO Token Sale Campaign - 80%,
Ecosystem Reserve - 10%, Marketing & Promotion - 6%, Advisory Board, Consultants and Partners - 4%.
Minimal amount of investment is USD $100.00
Payment Methods: BTC, ETH, GBP, USD, EUR
Jurisdiction: UK
Algorithm: Ethash / Token ERC20 / Asset
Total Supply: BFY 300,000,000
How can i benefit from your ICO?

when hit exchange ,if price is high then your personal price ,you get your benefit .
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
How can i benefit from your ICO?
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Which type of token is BFY? And whicm wallet do i need to keep tokens?
Activity: 252
Are your developers quilified enough?
Activity: 196
Will app be working for any national currency? Can I use it if going somewhere like Nepal?
Yes sure an electronic payment system allows money transfers to mobile accounts with the possibility of receiving local currency.
What is the main purpose of your project?
Bank4YOU Group’s ‘Mobile Money Remittance System’ will set a new trend in international money transfers
and will contribute to the creation of fast, convenient, and secure money transfers worldwide.
The mobile app will also enable financial  inclusion for people who are in desperate need of easy access to
financial services in countries across Africa, Asia, and Latin America. It would also lead to new opportunities
for businesses, financial institutions, and mobile network operators to use crypto currencies.
Hello. You guys have really low rate from your previous employees calling you scam on glassdoor review. I wonder why 🤔

Bank4You established in 2013, and had some interesting projects, there can be employees who failed to prove themselves and have negative emotions, especially in big companies.
Such statements date long ago and have nothing to do with MMRS project, which is Bank4You Group latest product
Activity: 56
Will app be working for any national currency? Can I use it if going somewhere like Nepal?
Activity: 163
What is the main purpose of your project?
Activity: 107
Hello. You guys have really low rate from your previous employees calling you scam on glassdoor review. I wonder why 🤔
Activity: 168
Hi, when i buy a token B4U, how could I use it in your app?
Hello!
I`ve heard about 5 % bonuses, is this true? How do i get them?

Hello!
For existing ICO participants and investors, we would like to thank you again for all your support. It is for this reason we provide all who invest before 31st January, 2018 with additional bonus options: 5% of tokens on top of your investment or free of charge Card4YOU (prepaid Visa card) for transactions. Take your pick.
5 % bonus will be credited automatically.

Hello!
I havn`t got my bonuses? Who can help me?

Bonuses are credited portionally, and will be done until the end of february. It can be any day before. Please wait
Activity: 140
Hello!

Hello!
For existing ICO participants and investors, we would like to thank you again for all your support. It is for this reason we provide all who invest before 31st January, 2018 with additional bonus options: 5% of tokens on top of your investment or free of charge Card4YOU (prepaid Visa card) for transactions. Take your pick.

Hello!
I havn`t got my bonuses? Who can help me?
Hello!

Hello!
Activity: 190
Hello!
Hello! Can you provide contract address of your token?

Hi! BFY tokens will be credited after the end of ICO, so token address is not availiable at the moment. It will be after the end of ICO.
Hi! Whit which crypto is better to buy your token?

Hello!
We accept ETH, BTC and USD/EUR/GBP via bank transfer.
1 BFY = $0,21 The exchange rate in case of payment in BTC, ETH is fixed at the market level (in US dollars for unit of crypto currency) on the date of receipt of the payment. The minimum sum of BFY tokens to purchase is 500 BFY.
Activity: 252
Hello! Can you provide contract address of your token?
Activity: 84
Hi! Whit which crypto is better to buy your token?
Hello!
Do you have plans for big meetings or conferences? Did not find anything in roadshow map

We were at Finnext-2018 forum on 15/02/18! A presentation of our product was made there. Photos coming soon!
Pages:
Jump to: