Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 11. (Read 11025 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
What challenges are you facing and what development stage are you now?

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
What is the real use of the token/coin in the project?

The BFY token will allow profit on transactions and through other financial operations in the system. Besides, the BFY token holder will be allowed to purchase MMR tokens on discounted price, which means cheaper services on cross-border transfers. The revenue generated through the sales revenue of Bank4YOU Group’s credit products will provide for financial transaction profit. Transactions reporting will be provided by the independent auditing organisations controlling the income generation of Bank4YOU Group. Equitable distribution of a part of this income to users will be enabled.
Activity: 107
What is the real use of the token/coin in the project?
Hi. Please tell me, have you ever been on the market before?
Hello.
 Bank4you Group’s team is international; our team of representatives and advisers are all over the globe. Established in 2013 and headquartered in London, UK, in 2016 Bank4YOU transformed into Bank4YOU
Group, an international consortium of  fin-tech service companies operating within the electronic mobile payment services arena. FCA License No715451, issued by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority authorizes
Bank4YOU to provide credit. Bank4YOU customers no longer need to depend on bureaucratic procedures associated with traditional banking. Its service has been created to ensure time-efficiency, convenience and secure transactions. Bank4You already works with a number of blue-chip organizations, delivering state-of-the-art prepaid card programs that target different user groups. Its customers are able to choose their ideal product from a wide range of pre-paid card options including Bank4You Group’s Corporate card and Premium card, along with mobile banking services.
Activity: 201
Hi. Please tell me, have you ever been on the market before?
I gave referral code to my friend but I did not receive bonus, why?
Dear MODIGO
 Your friend have to make an investment in order to receive bonus.
The referral program works by means of distribution of a referral code and provides fixed remuneration at a rate of 40 BFY. The main condition should be followed such as there should be BFY tokens purchased during the ICO campaign on the user's account. The one who sent and the one who activated the referral BFY code will receive bonus at a rate of 20 BFY each and referral tokens will be granted after the end of ICO only to those who made an investment and will be sent to the user's Bank4YOU wallet.
Activity: 124
I gave referral code to my friend but I did not receive bonus, why?
When finally the token is came into the exchanges?
Hello.
 At the moment we are concluding agreements with EXMO and Binance, negotiations are in progress with others. There might be additional exchanges – we will update information ASAP.
Hello.
Your project is really big. In which languages do you have your white paper?
Thank you for you support!
When you visit our website https://www.bank4you.io/ ,
you can find white papers in English, French, Russian and other languages.
Welcome to our site and choose the language that is best for you!
Activity: 155
Hello.
Your project is really big. In which languages do you have your white paper?
Activity: 198
When finally the token is came into the exchanges?
Hello! If you plan microloans feature, how will you identify borrower? and prevent fraud?

Hello!
For microloans our smart contracts will have the following information about borrower:
- Amount of loan
- Address of creditor
- Credit interest rates
- Series of loan charges
- Unique biometric indicator of borrower

So Unique biometric indicator of borrower will solve your question.
Activity: 190
Hello! If you plan microloans feature, how will you identify borrower? and prevent fraud?

1. Part of total group companies income up to 1% received from loan products implementation.

How is that will be done?

Thanks for the question!
Part of total group companies income up to 1% received from loan products implementation, 1% of income by group of companies of mobile money remittances total turnover is divided between tokenholders.
Please see page 23-24 of our WP http://bank4you.io/docs/Bank4YOU_MMRS_WP_EN.pdf , you can find the actual formula of calculating holder’s award during payment period, which is 1 quarter of a year.
Activity: 252

1. Part of total group companies income up to 1% received from loan products implementation.

How is that will be done?
Hello!
I understood about idea of your remmitance system. Please explain profits your token give?

Thanks for your question!
BFY token grants the right to receive:
2. 2.5% discounts for purchasing MMR token.
3. 1% of income by group of companies of mobile money remittances total turnover.
Hello!
I understood about idea of your remmitance system. Please explain profits your token give?
Hi!
My ethereum address changed, and i want tokens to go to new address. Can you change it for me?

Sign in into your users cabinet and proceed to https://cabinet.bank4you.io/destination-wallet , change the wallet and save
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hi!
My ethereum address changed, and i want tokens to go to new address. Can you change it for me?
How are you different from Ripple and Stellar? What's your plan for the success in current competitive crypto world?

We are very much different from them. We do not just provide a crypto asset. We provide a mobile money remmitance service. Bank4YOU Group’s ‘Mobile Money Remittance System’ will set a new trend in international money transfers and will contribute to the creation of fast, convenient, and secure money transfers worldwide. The mobile app will also enable financial inclusion for people who are in desperate need of easy access to financial services in countries across Africa, Asia, and Latin America. It would also lead to new opportunities for businesses, financial institutions, and mobile network operators to use crypto currencies. Take time to study our project more closely, and you`ll see for yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: