Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 42. (Read 39579 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
does MCB have a concept like masternodes? if true this platform is really like a bank that makes its customers save and get high interest from each profit, I hope the system is applied in that platform
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How many percent of tokens will be distributed for the ICO participants?
65% is distributed among the ICO participants
As I understood, this is a new and developing project. When it was founded?
The foundation of ViPlat company is dated on 2006 - this is one of the founders of MCB, which is specializing on the manufacturing of payment terminals and software development. Then we installed payment terminals, developed the software and finally developed MCB project concept in July 2017.
Hi, team! When does ICO start?
Hello there! Now pre-ICO is on, ICO starts on the 10th of september
Hi! Really like your project, it’s very different from the other ones. How can I contact you?
We are very pleased to hear it! You can email us: [email protected]
Activity: 29
The project sounds great! Good luck to the team!  Smiley
Activity: 69
How many percent of tokens will be distributed for the ICO participants?
Activity: 114
As I understood, this is a new and developing project. When it was founded?
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Instant transfers is definitely a big plus. And please tell the terms of token sales Wink
Activity: 138
Hi, team! When does ICO start?
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
where can I find the terms of token sale?
Activity: 173
Hi! Really like your project, it’s very different from the other ones. How can I contact you?
Activity: 71
Looks very interesting! Waiting for more information and if there's any bounty program.i am glad to be an early suppoter of this project.

If you are in the searching of good bounties, i can recommend you another 3, which are very good:

The Accounting Blockchain https://theaccountingblockchain.io/Home/P8/?aId=9733393-8775889
GUARIUM https://guarium.bounty.nu/5325/3971605
blockchain.io https://vy.tc/ffVaD88

Thanks for joining!  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Many ideas about cryptobank and card at the present time such as TenX, Monaco, Amon. However, I really pay attention to their plans. The ring is a breakthrough and special idea. In addition, getting a license early is a big step forward. That shows a very thorough preparation for their development path

Yup. The project is very well prepared and this may be the first project to use EOS technology although it has not yet been released. Personally I think this project will be successful but the development team should consider Hard Cap because the amount of $ 100 million is huge amount and few projects do this. Hope to listen to investors

perhaps not just this project that uses EOS technology
Yesterday I noticed there are some who use that system as well
but why every project that uses technology has a big enough target, is that technology so expensive?

With the sophisticated technology certainly optimistic team so that has a big target, the team will be very aggressive to achieve this target. Technological advances provide a very promising challenge and certainly, this challenge will be able to be realized by expert teams.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
MVP is available and the vision can be successfully accomplished in this competitive market. Team is looking solid and they have a structure like a big corporate company.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
Many ideas about cryptobank and card at the present time such as TenX, Monaco, Amon. However, I really pay attention to their plans. The ring is a breakthrough and special idea. In addition, getting a license early is a big step forward. That shows a very thorough preparation for their development path

Yup. The project is very well prepared and this may be the first project to use EOS technology although it has not yet been released. Personally I think this project will be successful but the development team should consider Hard Cap because the amount of $ 100 million is huge amount and few projects do this. Hope to listen to investors

perhaps not just this project that uses EOS technology
Yesterday I noticed there are some who use that system as well
but why every project that uses technology has a big enough target, is that technology so expensive?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
sorry sir, i want to ask, mycryptobank facebook link can not be opened? how to create a facebook shared report but facebook mycryptobank can not be accessed, thank you very much and success for you, sir
Activity: 462
Mycryptobank a promising project and provide a good future, I am optimistic that Mycryptobank will be successful and can be realized properly.
Activity: 210
Very interesting, a wonderful and amazing project with useful features and with the support of a very good team
let's support this project to achieve the success of what everyone wants, the team must be vigorous in promoting this project so that this project many investors who are interested in this project.success for future projects.
Pages:
Jump to: