Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 37. (Read 39579 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
What is the duration of your ICO stage?
Activity: 70
I read that you got the license. For what type of work?
Yes, we got it in May. This is the license for turnover and storage of cryptocurrencies and cyber values granted:
• Provider of services for cyber values exchange to monetary (fiduciary) assets;
• Provider of services for cyber values wallet.
What does it mean «Utility token»?
MCB token is a Utility token, and that’s why it provides no profit distribution between its owners. However, this is the key benefit of the tokens from the point of view of the investors. Money gained from profit and saved within the MyCryptoBank ecosystem will fuel further development of our business.
Yes absolutely, we believe that users’ suggestions and feedback are one of the most important aspect of our system’s development. As this would be the best method of improving our system further.
thank you, we are so glad you like it!=)
All the ecosystem tokens will be issued within ICO in maximum quantity of 795.5 million MCB.
Yes absolutely, we believe that users’ suggestions and feedback are one of the most important aspect of our system’s development. As this would be the best method of improving our system further.
thank you, we are so glad you like it!=)
Activity: 69
Activity: 89
What does it mean «Utility token»?
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
How many tokens will be available at ICO?
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
The terms of the project look quite reasonable, the system of token issue is well developed, in the case of collecting the claimed amount, there is a high probability to implement the idea in full.
Activity: 173
Will the user feedback be considered?
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
Pre-ICO started!
The MCB team has two encryption licenses.
NoFRK00000118-Services to Exchange Virtual Currency with Legal Currency
NoFVR0000139-Virtual Money Wallet Service Provider.
I think the existence of this license will provide new confidence for investors to invest their capital, especially supported by a good platform

Licenses that increase investor confidence to join. So the enthusiasm to take part in monitoring the development of today, surely many investors are getting interested in pre-ico starts. send regards for success
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
Pre-ICO started!
I think the existence of this license will provide new confidence for investors to invest their capital, especially supported by a good platform
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
Pre-ICO started!
Activity: 249
this project is good but in the condition the crypto market is at this moment it is imposible to get 100 mil. the hardcap is set to high for this moment.
yes we see, we pray that everyone involved here is always passionate about developing this project. So that later hardcap can also be achieved.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
this project is good but in the condition the crypto market is at this moment it is imposible to get 100 mil. the hardcap is set to high for this moment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
● Me\/u ●
How do you intend to counteract the issues with loans across cryptos and the volatility in them?
I also do not understand this)) How can I give a loan (or take a loan) if the cryptocurrencies are super-volatile? It's very dangerous, is not it? The risks of losing money are very large.
copper member
Activity: 98
I really hope this project can figure out the issues highlighted. If it does, it could become the shining light of the crypto-banking space. Good luck.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
This project has achieved softcap and has a lot of time to achieve hardcap but I see this project has a very large hardcap. I think, will that be achieved?
https://mycryptobank.io/

Surely the team will be more enthusiastic in offering MCB and able to reach the target. Professional teams are very influential, MCB concepts and goals are also able to convince investors to take part in the MCB.
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
This project has achieved softcap and has a lot of time to achieve hardcap but I see this project has a very large hardcap. I think, will that be achieved?
https://mycryptobank.io/
Pages:
Jump to: