Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 39. (Read 39579 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Recently,  weoften see several projects collaborating to strengthen each other. Does MyCryptoBank have an idea to do this? I am very interested with MyCryptobank service: 'money transfer all over the world', Are there special requirements to apply this feature?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I’am not sure this is a reliable project. Who manages the risks?
P2P crediting system comprises the internal risk management system, based on smart contracts. Subject the borrower does not execute his liabilities, the frozen tokens of access to the P2P system are distributed to cover the creditor’s losses, the default record is registered in the blockchain, and the borrower loses access right to the P2P crediting system of MyCryptoBank.
I didn’t quite understand, what services does your bank provide?
Our main services, available for all clients of MyCryptoBank:
1. Wallet (mobile cryptobank);
2. Bank card and Payment Rings;
3. Exchange of cryptocurrency/ cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency /fiat;
4. Money transfer all over the world;
5. Financing and loans P2P;
6. Crypto-ATM and cryptomachines
and many others, you can read in the whitepaper)
There are lots of cryptobanks, what is your difference from them?
MyCryptoBank will become a fully digital bank, accessible all over the world and at any moment. It will conduct all functions of a typical bank but without any bank departments and front-offices maximum relying on new digital technologies. Additionally, we realized the idea of crypto ATM, and got necessary licenses for work.
What is the commission for transfer price and currency exchange?
In both cases the commission is up to 0.1%
Just read your whitepaper. It’s quite obvious, that the team has great experience and is going to make a cool project
Thank you! We are doing our best)
The MyCryptoBank co-founder is very enthusiastic about the first results of the East Asian Road Show in Hanoi. According to co-founder of the project Anton Sivoded, the interest of Vietnamese colleagues exceeded the most incredible expectations.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I’am not sure this is a reliable project. Who manages the risks?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
MyCryptobank offers attractive services in terms of speed, fees, decentralization and usage for all electronic currencies. Especially debit card services will require the project to have close cooperation with many partners in all areas. How does the project use to attract partners?
Activity: 114
I didn’t quite understand, what services does your bank provide?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Will the low transaction rates be fixed? Will the fees be according to the value of the transaction to be sent? Need KYC?
Activity: 138
There are lots of cryptobanks, what is your difference from them?
copper member
Activity: 98
Product - MVP available for crypto-exchange. Looks user friendly and if all other functions are done in such a manner, the transactional aspects should be met with ease.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
What is the commission for transfer price and currency exchange?
Activity: 173
Just read your whitepaper. It’s quite obvious, that the team has great experience and is going to make a cool project
Activity: 210
With a growing number of support flows may make team more strong more MYCRYPTOBANK projects in developing it so that in the future, what has been done by the team reaped good results
what you say is true. with much of his support could indeed be influential both to the progress of the project, because at least it could make teams more eager in developing his project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
With a growing number of support flows may make team more strong more MYCRYPTOBANK projects in developing it so that in the future, what has been done by the team reaped good results
It's a promising project and will probably grow rapidly. It is supported by an elite team that is reliable, flexible, and has relevant experience
Thank you, we are so pleased to hear it! Our team really consists of professionals with different competences necessary for successful project implementation
who is in your team?
MyCryptoBank includes Viplat, organized in 2006 as a complex manufacturer of self-service provisioning. The membership of MyCryptoBank includes new 1bit.online crypto currency exchange, which received licenses for turnover and keeping of cryptocurrency and virtual valuables in Estonia. Also among MyCryptoBank founders are experienced Forex and crypto traders, who have been successfully trading since 2012 and know this market in detail.
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
I have read about the good mycryptobank program ICO, the vision and mission are also good but I am curious about achieving the target for now. May I know what percentage of the maximum sales target.
Pages:
Jump to: