Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 44. (Read 39579 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
The terms of the project look quite reasonable, there is a high probability to implement the idea in full.
Activity: 142
facebook page dont work,try next time=)
i think u know about this
Activity: 70
why blockchain?? and what for?
One of the main reason we have chosen blockchain as the core of our technology is decentralization. Decentralization ensure that all our transaction are secured, fast and most important of all supported by a transparent ledger.
ok, thank you for the explanation, looking forward for the official release Wink
you are welcome! stay in touch!
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
What are your main products?
Our featured products are payment rings (to conduct instant payments and even for online payments) and multi-digital cards (a full-grade replacement for ordinary plastic cards). 
aa ok sounds interesting.. let’s see
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
It seems that this will be a big project by carrying out an amazing idea, Mycryptobank will be a good service, of course it can give satisfaction to its customers. There will be many investors who are ready to invest in Mycryptbank and succeed in the future.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
One of the main reason we have chosen blockchain as the core of our technology is decentralization. Decentralization ensure that all our transaction are secured, fast and most important of all supported by a transparent ledger.
ok, thank you for the explanation, looking forward for the official release Wink
Our featured products are payment rings (to conduct instant payments and even for online payments) and multi-digital cards (a full-grade replacement for ordinary plastic cards). 
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
Very good news, I think the team has worked hard and for that matter. Hopefully in my country will be available that terminal and can be accessed by everyone.
What is your main difference?
Our main difference is that we already have finished products before the start of ISO and a wider range of services that are more suitable for traditional banks. So, our team has relevant experience for this project)
Activity: 138
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Activity: 53
What is your main difference?
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
The team is very active in giving information, good performance and certainly will be able to penetrate the target, with a positive response from various parties it will be easy to move and advance.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
Hello guys. I am done reading this platform and I am looking for some reviews or feedback of this project. I would be happy is someone will give me some link. Also since this project is involve with some important transaction, can I ask what kind of security measure do you use?
What is your main advantage over traditional banks?
In comparison to traditional banks our bank has no limits, low commission, fast transfer speed and it is decentralized.
Activity: 210
Hello!
What happened to your Facebook page?
Where are you planning to start your project? is it going to be a global one?
Yes, we are searching for partners through all over the world and want to make it a global one😊
Activity: 131
What is your main advantage over traditional banks?
Activity: 152
Where are you planning to start your project? is it going to be a global one?
Pages:
Jump to: