Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 48. (Read 39579 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 44
Very good project
The project will be seasoned, thank you
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Crypto concepts supported by banking tech sophistication blockchain never been there before, of course with a variety of lucrative deals for investors, MYCRYPTOBANK will be able to be an option
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Indeed Mycryptobank team is quite active and serious in managing the project, the possibility of EOS platform also become a potential platform, the possibility of this platform will provide convenience in the development of Mycryptobank.
Everyone is waiting for the development of this project and I am confident this will be the new era of ICO. I went through their website and read a lot of useful information from the project. If given me choice, I would definitely invest in this project because MCB has achieved a soft cap and $ 100 million is just a matter of time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Indeed Mycryptobank team is quite active and serious in managing the project, the possibility of EOS platform also become a potential platform, the possibility of this platform will provide convenience in the development of Mycryptobank.
Activity: 1414
hi guys, what is the reason you choose a platform base on EOS instead of Ethereum? as we know EOS previously using ETH in ICO phase.
Activity: 435
I highly appreciate this potential project. This is probably the first project to use the EOS platform and certainly could be the next generation ICO. I personally appreciate the people who work on this project because I believe the ecosystem of Mycryptobank can change the whole world if they have a good community and enough money to promote this development. I am also currently considering this project very seriously because I am confident that this project will be successful
Activity: 504
Merit: 21
guys! what's with Your account https://www.facebook.com/Mycryptobank?  To participate in the bounty of the company from 20/07/18 you need to register on the website https://ico.mycryptobank.io. There is a KYC section. To participate in the bounty of the company will need to undergo the procedure KYC? On your website https://ico.mycryptobank.io/customer/bounty big program! It is separate from the bounty program on bitcointalk.org?
Activity: 239
the complete project I think with the promotion that is done with bounty campaign program, how much fund allocation for bounty campaign? and also how much total supply of coins on ICO this project?
Activity: 462
Does crypto-ATM already exist somewhere or not?
Actualy, not yet. We are planning to install crypto-ATM in the 3Q of 2019 and, at the moment, we are looking for our partners by countries who want to install these terminals.

If indeed Mycryptobank later issued ATMs and also machines in every country, certainly very useful for holders of crypto, let alone altcoin in Mycryptobank there are various kinds.
Activity: 70
Actualy, not yet. We are planning to install crypto-ATM in the 3Q of 2019 and, at the moment, we are looking for our partners by countries who want to install these terminals.
What is your soft and hard cap?
Soft cap is $3,000,000 and hard cap- $100,000,000
hi team, good luck with your project!
thank you!
started participating your project
thank you, we are so happy!=)
I think that this is fraud, it's not a development, it's just a converted regular ATM, but rather just a payment terminal. Just developed a small software that makes the appearance of accepting payments, I can assume that this is a converted Russian payment terminal called kiwi

Our company Viplat (one of the founders MyCryptoBank), has been working on the Russian payment terminals market since 2006. We are engaged in the production and sale of payment terminals and software and we have our own terminals installed in the North-West of Russia - 5000 pieces. We have developed a unique software that allows you to buy and sell cash for cash. You can also generate a cool wallet. In our crypto ATM you can add any crypto currency, which makes it unique. Also, crypto ATM is our bank office, with which you can replenish your bank account for cash. You can come to our office and we will show you how it works.
the project is so promising, I'll see how the developers develop this project to be bigger and better, if later this project goes well, I will join in his token sale, good luck to your project and keep developing.
Thank you, we would be happy once you joined us!
What does P2P loan mean?
Using P2P credit system our clients will have possibility to get a loan from other bank users. By simple words, P2P loans is a specific type of financial services giving a possibility to get loan from one individual to another one. Money may be granted for any purposes and it’s not necessary to prepare big documentation package for loan agreement creation. Feel free to ask anything!
Activity: 131
Activity: 224
An attractive offer by providing multifunctional banking services, which are is a hybrid system that combines traditional
and digital currencies. I hope this project is successful
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
What is your soft and hard cap?
Activity: 106
started participating your project
Pages:
Jump to: