Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 50. (Read 39579 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Very potential project in the future, I am sure that with this idea, project will be the most popular!
Activity: 114
What a unique project, good idea. I will follow your updates.
Activity: 34
Hello fellows. It is really great idea!
Rational plan, spotless design!
Activity: 146
A great platform for the crypto community. MyCryptoBank offers a decentralized instant service, processing over 100,000 transactions per second and performing operations at 0.01 seconds.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
what are the advantages of MCB deposits?
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
HI! Where can I find your White Paper?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Very ambitious project. Yet, the target is pretty tough with a lot of competition and similar goals of many ICOs
we are ambitious because we are doing something great. and different from other projects

I  like the guts with  your response! So what  makes this project unique? It would be interesting to know the advantage of MYCRYPTOBANK.IO over its ICO competitors having the same platform in this line of field!  Cool
Activity: 249
The project looks interesting, the concept is very ambitious, well as I can see they can facilitate the vision of the project and infairness to other project, this project shows legality matters that can captured the trust of every investors.. Looking forward for this project.
It looks like it is so well and I'm sure with the vision and mission of this project can attract more investors to join and also supports projects in order to achieve the target.
hopefully the team will try the best for this project so that the future of this project is able to be developed and hopefully there will be many investors who are interested to join the project.
Activity: 238
The project looks interesting, the concept is very ambitious, well as I can see they can facilitate the vision of the project and infairness to other project, this project shows legality matters that can captured the trust of every investors.. Looking forward for this project.
It looks like it is so well and I'm sure with the vision and mission of this project can attract more investors to join and also supports projects in order to achieve the target.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
This is very interesting to follow, because this one project has a concept that provides complete facilities as a bank that can serve a variety of purposes and solutions, with low cost and can send money around the world either fiat or cryptocurrency, and supply ICO tokens quite large will be sold to investors, hopefully smoothly its ICO and many investors who will be interested later on
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
all the teams that manage this project are already professionals are clear, and the concept is given interesting hope to attract investors to join will also be easier.
Activity: 476
many projects like this usually reap success. and I believe that this project can follow in the footsteps of the success of a project that has a concept like this that's been successful.
Activity: 52
i wonder how would an LC or BG work at this bank? Will it be able to produce them based on crypto deposit?
Activity: 504
Merit: 21
The founders of  MyCryptoBank will participate in the second part of the World Blockchain Road Show in Asia July 27 to August 5.

Organised by the international group IDACB.

So during the trip we will hold speeches and meetings with investors:

1. Hanoi / Vietnam - July, 27-28
2. Hong Kong / China - July, 29-30
3. Macau / China - August, 31-1
4. Seoul / South Korea - August, 2-3
5. Tokyo / Japan - August, 4-5

If you want to schedule a meeting with the founders of MyCryptoBank please write to Nikolai Panchenko or Anton Sivoded.

Pre-ICO is already underway, Check it out now at https://MyCryptoBank.io

O-o-o! Hanoi / Vietnam! I once served there in the Soviet army! Beautiful city, good people... Good luck to you guys in Your useful project for the people! In Hanoi there is a shopping street - silk Avenue. There is sale Shilajit and snake tincture for men... Be sure to visit. Good luck!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Your professional profile on the blockchain
we are waiting for eos wallet launch so we can see MCB create smartcontract on eos platform as soon as possible, let us enlarge mcb thread to be on first page altcoin annoucment  Smiley

I'm actually wondering why the MCB team uses eos platform rather than ethereum platform. I heard a lot about eos and seems the team want to be pioneer in using eos platform. Relatively, I'm looking forward to see how this coin grow and develop through eos platform.

By its actions the team will be able to develop this platform. they do it right, because this platform, which in the future will also be successful, and the founders of this project will be at the top of the people who were plunged into it
Activity: 70
The founders of  MyCryptoBank will participate in the second part of the World Blockchain Road Show in Asia July 27 to August 5.

Organised by the international group IDACB.

So during the trip we will hold speeches and meetings with investors:

1. Hanoi / Vietnam - July, 27-28
2. Hong Kong / China - July, 29-30
3. Macau / China - August, 31-1
4. Seoul / South Korea - August, 2-3
5. Tokyo / Japan - August, 4-5

If you want to schedule a meeting with the founders of MyCryptoBank please write to Nikolai Panchenko or Anton Sivoded.

Pre-ICO is already underway, Check it out now at https://MyCryptoBank.io
https://d.radikal.ru/d09/1807/26/16f85638927d.png
copper member
Activity: 196
The team and advisory board is experienced. I really love this project and wish them to get the proper success.
Activity: 504
Merit: 21
In my opinion this is the most promising project this summer! The composition of the team members inspires hope for success. Your bounty campaign will run until 30 August? Why don't you use your project's promotion in Linkedin? In any case, I join in bounty campaign and wish the project success!

As from what I read, ICO will end by 14th of October so this ICO have a long way to go. And seems MCB will be a strong competitor of WBB and I think this industry will be more competitive and really the future. Good thing we're early and we're on the right track now.

I'm keeping my eyes here to see their development in EOS platform.

here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-live-mycryptobankio-ended-4662733 write 7 week  Huh
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In my opinion this is the most promising project this summer! The composition of the team members inspires hope for success. Your bounty campaign will run until 30 August? Why don't you use your project's promotion in Linkedin? In any case, I join in bounty campaign and wish the project success!

As from what I read, ICO will end by 14th of October so this ICO have a long way to go. And seems MCB will be a strong competitor of WBB and I think this industry will be more competitive and really the future. Good thing we're early and we're on the right track now.

I'm keeping my eyes here to see their development in EOS platform.
Pages:
Jump to: