Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 49. (Read 39579 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
the project is so promising, I'll see how the developers develop this project to be bigger and better, if later this project goes well, I will join in his token sale, good luck to your project and keep developing.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
I think that this is fraud, it's not a development, it's just a converted regular ATM, but rather just a payment terminal. Just developed a small software that makes the appearance of accepting payments, I can assume that this is a converted Russian payment terminal called kiwi
Activity: 77
Activity: 70
Hi, team! I like your project! And where are you planning to install ATM terminals?
Nice to hear it! Yes, through our crypto terminals you can buy crypto-currencies for cash. The video of their work will soon be available. We are planning to install crypto-ATM in the 3Q of 2019 and, at the moment, we are looking for our partners by countries who want to install these terminals.
Activity: 114
This project looks really promising.
Activity: 84
Hi, team! I like your project! And where are you planning to install ATM terminals?
And what is the main difference of this project? I didn't get it
Thank you for the interest to our project!
Unlike most other similar projects, we go to our ICO with a number of ready-made solutions.
1. We have developed our own crypto terminals (ATM crypto) that allow you to buy crypto-currencies for cash. - We will start looking for our partners by countries who want to install these terminals.
2. We have created crypto-exchange - soon to be published on the site.
3. we have a forex trading terminal and have a contract with a liquidity provider
4. We received 2 licenses for working with crypto-currencies
Activity: 210
Great idea and will be a great project, such a great team will be able to get a lot of support.
I like your idea of payment rings. How much does it cost?
Yes, we also like this idea very much! We didn’t announce the price of this rings yet, but token owners with Gold or Platinum status get it as a gift😊 Btw to make a payment, it’s enough to bring the ring to the payment terminal and the necessary amount will be written off.
Activity: 99
And what is the main difference of this project? I didn't get it
Activity: 114
I like your idea of payment rings. How much does it cost?
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
I am sure this will be a very good project, and successful. because some people from the team and counselors are people I really believe in. I've attended other bounty programs that the team and its advisors are some of them. they are part of a very good team. and I am confident with the performance, team and adviser of MYCRYPTOBANK

Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
Very ambitious project. Yet, the target is pretty tough with a lot of competition and similar goals of many ICOs
I think this is also an amazing project of integration between crypto and forek in one service. I hope once with a team of experienced experts of course this is an advantage that must be maximized.
Very potential project in the future, I am sure that with this idea, project will be the most popular!
we are sure about it too, thank you!
What a unique project, good idea. I will follow your updates.
great!=) we are happy you  like it!=)
looks great and interesting project
thank you! we hope so too!
Activity: 11
Hello, fellows!
I believe that this project is rather a commercial investment at the present time.
what are the advantages of MCB deposits?
One of the most noticeable advantage of MyCryptoBank Deposit is it’s absence of utilization fee. We can also highlight such advantages: fixed profit; possibility of deposit in fiat money and cryptocurrencies; strictly specified deposit term; insurance of the whole deposit sum and so on. You can easily find this and additional info on our website))
HI! Where can I find your White Paper?
Hi! On our website MyCryptoBank.io - https://mycryptobank.io 
Pages:
Jump to: