Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 51. (Read 39579 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 21
In my opinion this is the most promising project this summer! The composition of the team members inspires hope for success. Your bounty campaign will run until 30 August? Why don't you use your project's promotion in Linkedin? In any case, I join in bounty campaign and wish the project success!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
You have a strong team and cool idea! Good luck with the project!
Nice to hear it Smiley
What is the token price at the moment?
Up to the end of 22 July it is $0.2
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
What is the token price at the moment?
When does Pre-ICO start?
Actually, it has already started on the 16th of July
In what country do you start your project?
We start it in Russia, Saint-Petersburg Smiley
Activity: 138
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Activity: 173
In what country do you start your project?
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
 the concept of banking is supported by the sophistication of the technology blockchain have ever been there before, of course with a variety of lucrative deals for investors, hopefully MYCRYPTOBANK can get a lot of support
MyCryptoBank (https://mycryptobank.io) and IBM became partners. IBM endorsed our project as a startup which they support.
Startup with IBM is the single IBM program designed to provide startups access to up to $ 120,000 of technology usage credits, leading experts and enterprise-grade Cloud, Data, IoT, Blockchain and AI to market faster.
IBM is committed to helping technology startups realize their goals on their own terms and in the shortest amount of time.
The partnership between MyCryptoBank and IBM will greatly accelerate the implementation of the project.
Pre-ICO has already started, if you are interested in our project – join now.

Can you please provide announcment released by IBM?

Hello.
We always write only what is in fact. IBM does not give such preserilises on the startups accepted in the partnership. I attach an official letter from them, you can write to them or call and check our information.
https://c.radikal.ru/c03/1807/9b/39bbe5303652.png
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
we are waiting for eos wallet launch so we can see MCB create smartcontract on eos platform as soon as possible, let us enlarge mcb thread to be on first page altcoin annoucment  Smiley

I'm actually wondering why the MCB team uses eos platform rather than ethereum platform. I heard a lot about eos and seems the team want to be pioneer in using eos platform. Relatively, I'm looking forward to see how this coin grow and develop through eos platform.

The possibility of the eos platform has an advantage that we may not know, I know the ethereum platform is more interested and easy, but all of this team's policy in taking the platform, hoping that MCB is able to be a pioneer of eos and succeed.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
we are waiting for eos wallet launch so we can see MCB create smartcontract on eos platform as soon as possible, let us enlarge mcb thread to be on first page altcoin annoucment  Smiley

I'm actually wondering why the MCB team uses eos platform rather than ethereum platform. I heard a lot about eos and seems the team want to be pioneer in using eos platform. Relatively, I'm looking forward to see how this coin grow and develop through eos platform.
Activity: 216
Merit: 16
MyCryptoBank team is developing and promoting a great idea. Cryptobank allows you to easily carry out transactions to any country, make purchases and other manipulations using cryptocurrency. This can be done regardless of your location and with a minimum commission.very interested
Activity: 266
Merit: 23
MyCryptoBank (https://mycryptobank.io) and IBM became partners. IBM endorsed our project as a startup which they support.
Startup with IBM is the single IBM program designed to provide startups access to up to $ 120,000 of technology usage credits, leading experts and enterprise-grade Cloud, Data, IoT, Blockchain and AI to market faster.
IBM is committed to helping technology startups realize their goals on their own terms and in the shortest amount of time.
The partnership between MyCryptoBank and IBM will greatly accelerate the implementation of the project.

Can you please provide announcment released by IBM?
Activity: 11
 It's really amazing that a decentralized MyCryptoBank platform can handle more than 100,000 transactions per second and perform operations at a rate of 0.01 seconds.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
the concept of the project with the bank so far considered by many investors and hopefully this makes positive things for this project so that in the future a lot of investors who join and support it so that it can be successful in the future.

The most important function of the Bank is a reliable storage of the client's values. The honest name of the institution and the name of its owners have been considered as a guarantee of the safety of values for centuries. It took too little time for people from the crypto community to earn a reliable reputation.In addition, in the crypto-industry, the second important function of banks - money transfers between clients-is naturally solved. Any crypto-Bank must be a very unique project to attract customers.
Pages:
Jump to: