Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐ - page 20. (Read 32319 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Real-time Trade Surveillance

Seems this is a very good and secure method. But I'm afraid that what if the platform get slower of annoying to use due to this Real-time Trade Surveillance?

Optimization! I think the platform is really going to be optimized for efficiency and effectiveness
I mean they wouldn't want to build a slow platform this will be very bad for the reputation of the exchange
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I’m hopeful December is still a big last month of FOMO for people wanting to bring the project forward and make a crap ton of progress in getting this exchange much further along

December seems like the last straw for lots of events including the market state; lot's of people are hopeful that by December a bull might occur, if that happens it'll favor lots of ICO's and Onam wouldn't be left out.

Yea, lets just stay hopeful and see how things will become but the community should understand that the market has grown big enough to remain and not become extinct, those selling at the moment should understand that the buyers are not stupid, they actually now what will happen in the next couple of months, so HODL!!!

I am not saying the whole crypto world is at the edge of extinction but people should start to lower their expectations. It could very well be the case that we won't see much growth for a couple of months.

yeah, i totally agree with you i would advise them to start considering the fact that next bull run might be months from now they should not excpect miracle right now
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I’m hopeful December is still a big last month of FOMO for people wanting to bring the project forward and make a crap ton of progress in getting this exchange much further along

December seems like the last straw for lots of events including the market state; lot's of people are hopeful that by December a bull might occur, if that happens it'll favor lots of ICO's and Onam wouldn't be left out.

Yea, lets just stay hopeful and see how things will become but the community should understand that the market has grown big enough to remain and not become extinct, those selling at the moment should understand that the buyers are not stupid, they actually now what will happen in the next couple of months, so HODL!!!

I am not saying the whole crypto world is at the edge of extinction but people should start to lower their expectations. It could very well be the case that we won't see much growth for a couple of months.
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
When is the sales closing again please?
Will token sales continue after the stipulated date If softcap isn't reached but very close?

I'm not a member of the team but this is what I came across both here and in the telegram group as well

Tokensale will end December and they are pulling in funds at least that's what was talked in the group sometimes ago, so the possibility of hitting softcap is high

ICO bench says that the token sale will end on Dec, 21st and if I remember correctly someone from their Telegram team also confirmed this date.

It's 31st I read not 21st and even confirmed from the telegram group as well
BTC testing that level which Securix place as the barest minimum, I'm still hopeful the project will be operational still

Due to recent market conditions, no ICO is getting good investment. But Onam did better job till now. I don't mind if they have to extend the ICO end date.
but this should be a specific date.
They do not need to expand sales for as long as possible.
it turns out, that they need to wait for good cryptomarket conditions and not develop?
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Will token sales continue after the stipulated date If softcap isn't reached but very close?

I'm not a member of the team but this is what I came across both here and in the telegram group as well

Tokensale will end December and they are pulling in funds at least that's what was talked in the group sometimes ago, so the possibility of hitting softcap is high

ICO bench says that the token sale will end on Dec, 21st and if I remember correctly someone from their Telegram team also confirmed this date.

Actually, the ICO should end on 1.12. but they have extended the pre-sale by a few days because of the bad market. That's why the ICO ends a few days before Christmas. Hopefully with many tokens sold as a Christmas present :-)

Lets just hope that the market will get better in the coming weeks, the pressure is just too much on most project and some are fidgeting, well, the strong ones are still buying, i never believed it will be this low, at same time, no one knows what will happen in the coming weeks, it may be too high to comprehend Grin, so lets watch and see

Yeah, Never expected that it will going to be this low (expect the unexpected). That's why most of the projects adjusted their token sale in more few days or weeks so they will going to have atleast a good chance at that time to have more people to buy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 672

Activity: 420

BTC testing that level which Securix place as the barest minimum, I'm still hopeful the project will be operational still

You are mixing things up here? I can only find information that the token sale will end on 21st of December and a Telegram admin confirmed me this date.

I can confirm, that the 21st of December is the last day of the crowdsale. This was verified by an Admin in Telegram.
Merit: 101

You are mixing things up here? I can only find information that the token sale will end on 21st of December and a Telegram admin confirmed me this date.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I just saw on their website which is really great that "ONAM Matching Engine can handle over 10M transactions per second with latencies as low as 40 nano-seconds."

that's truly impressive they also want to include ML techniques for maintaining security and ensuring security breach are kept at bay, i believe they are the next stage in the development of cryptocurrency exchange platfirm
Merit: 2

Seems this is a very good and secure method. But I'm afraid that what if the platform get slower of annoying to use due to this Real-time Trade Surveillance?

to be honest i have seen plenty of exchange went annoyingly slow because of the Real time Data Production.
but Bitmax claims the learn from past and gonna use the knowledge to make the bitmax better.

I don't think that the ONAM exchange get slower because of the real-time trade surveillance. They will do it with a machine learning algorhythm and it is necessary to collect all the data to prevent market manipulation.
I just saw on their website which is really great that "ONAM Matching Engine can handle over 10M transactions per second with latencies as low as 40 nano-seconds."

Wow. That is super fast. What technology will they be using to implement this. 10 million transaction is really really large which means that the exchange will be very fast and users can be able to lock trades in less that 3 seconds.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
copper member
Activity: 425
Merit: 0

As far as I know, this is true. Telegram admin confirmed this in their telegram channel. Less than 1 month to go in that sense. Looking forward for softcap reached news from the team.

It's almost a month left than, and that looks enough for reaching softcap or even higher.. After all, it's an exchange and not any fussy token...
Activity: 280

Due to recent market conditions, no ICO is getting good investment. But Onam did better job till now. I don't mind if they have to extend the ICO end date.
Activity: 153
Filtering Good!

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 490

but as long as the platform is good and safe, I'm sure they will never have trouble finding new users. so the important thing now is to wait for the MVP and see if the Platform is good or not.
This is why ONAM team is making sure everything is OKAY Before lauching the Final Product!
They developed it and they tasted it as well! Then they launch the Product!

The tricky bit would to have as many users on board as possible. I mean the more the users the more it is likely to have higher volume and of course the likely it is to have higher demand on the token. Let us see how the bot helps in that regard.
Merit: 2

but as long as the platform is good and safe, I'm sure they will never have trouble finding new users. so the important thing now is to wait for the MVP and see if the Platform is good or not.
This is why ONAM team is making sure everything is OKAY Before lauching the Final Product!
They developed it and they tasted it as well! Then they launch the Product!
Pages:
Jump to: