Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐ - page 61. (Read 32319 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Did anybody see the new listing procedure published by ONAM? I am just wondering why the listing fees is so high and that too for a new exchanges like ONAM. I am trying to understand the reason behind this.

Where was the listing fees mentioned in the procedure? All I saw was procedures on how to get a coin/token listed.

I think I missed this announcements about their procedures regarding the fees to get list. But if it's really high I don't really think it's really a good idea because they are just starting.

Let's wait and see, we can't really change anything about the fees... it's up to the team, but competition is big these days.

Before charging high fees, you must be a very popular exchange. For the start you need low fees for coin listing and create a good volume. I hav e missed the announcement with the listing fees, but cannot imagine that ONAM will charge high fees at the launch.
I agree i would understand if the exchange became popular they increased the fees but they should go with low fees at the start.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
I had no time yet to go through the complete thread so if it already has been asked, just forget my question. But what will be the cryptocurrencies that are tradeable once the platform goes live?

About 25 coins/tokens were announced and among them are some stable coins. The MVP will be available in 2 weeks and you can finally see all of it.

Okay, thanks for your answer. Now I am really curious how the MVP will look like. Will it be open for everyone to test it out or will it be only for ICO participants?

In the telegram they were discussing about MVP which will be released very soon. This will also help early adopters to get used to the portal before they go live in Q1-2019.
That's really great. It's means it can be available for everyone. Means anyone can test it once available.

I think the MVP will be a big boost for the ICO. Most investors need a product to test before they invest in a project like ONAM. I hope they release the MVP soon, for everyone.

I'm really looking forward to that and according to the team, it will be in few weeks from now, the expectations are high and i believe it will be made public to the community which is the exciting part of it and such is bound to increase the sales of their ICO process, we just have to wait in few weeks to have a feel of what we expect to see on the platform
Really it will be very exciting moment. I think investors are waiting for MVP before they start the investment. I guess Onam team should be try this to release early.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Did anybody see the new listing procedure published by ONAM? I am just wondering why the listing fees is so high and that too for a new exchanges like ONAM. I am trying to understand the reason behind this.

Where was the listing fees mentioned in the procedure? All I saw was procedures on how to get a coin/token listed.

I think I missed this announcements about their procedures regarding the fees to get list. But if it's really high I don't really think it's really a good idea because they are just starting.

Let's wait and see, we can't really change anything about the fees... it's up to the team, but competition is big these days.

Before charging high fees, you must be a very popular exchange. For the start you need low fees for coin listing and create a good volume. I hav e missed the announcement with the listing fees, but cannot imagine that ONAM will charge high fees at the launch.

Yeah, Also for now or when the exchange launched I think it's a good way to have some listing competition (free listing) first before they ask for some fee to make a good volume on their exchange.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3

You maybe wrong mate. I have seen Exchanges that start up with a high listing fee.
But they provide an alternative to project team to list when they can’t meet the fee. Good projects always find a way to get listed. I think it’s all about hard work in getting more partners by the said project team. It’s very unlikely to see this work out.
I’ll suggest Onam team take on a competition to give an opportunity to good projects to list. That would be fair. And I’ll get to see my favorite ICO listed too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
This is one of the few crypto exchanges that looks like they plan to offer some extensive methods to trade beyond what the existing crypto brokers have been offering it seems to put it more on the line of fiat to exchanges

Oman do have some. additional feature compare to existing crypto exchanges. But for now I am keeping eye on the development of this platform.

They do have AI controlled risk management if I remember it right. BUt I am very curious to understand what that exactly mean. I have not heard this term before.

Yeah, they do have mentioned about AI. But details information is not available. May be they will give more info once they make some progress with AI.
Activity: 630

Activity: 490
This is one of the few crypto exchanges that looks like they plan to offer some extensive methods to trade beyond what the existing crypto brokers have been offering it seems to put it more on the line of fiat to exchanges

Oman do have some. additional feature compare to existing crypto exchanges. But for now I am keeping eye on the development of this platform.

They do have AI controlled risk management if I remember it right. BUt I am very curious to understand what that exactly mean. I have not heard this term before.

If my understanding is correct it is a merge of stop loss and prediction. So there resistance and charts you see those are instead of read by human they are read by bots and accordingly they decide to sell or hodl.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
deleted as the CEO went and scammed investors and even his admins in telegram
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Where was this procedure stated. Would live to have a peak at it. Having a high listing fee is somewhat like a normal thing in the crypto exchange world. You can look around and see most if this exchanges got high listing fees.

I can’t say why listing on Onam would have a high cost. It’s got great features makes it easy to use for traders and other users alike. But I think there would be a reason for it. To limit and scare off unserious projects from listing on Onam.

About how much are we talking as a listing fee? Couldn't find anything in the whitepaper while quickly scanning through it. Listing fees are pretty normal, I guess. Would be interesting to have a comparison of the fees ONAM will be asking to the ones of other popular exchanges.
Activity: 364
The thing I really like at OMAM, is that they are trying to be fully compliant to SEC regulations and that they will register as a money transmitter in the United States. I mean, there are soo man exchanges but something like this makes a new exchange outstanding and interesting.

How possible is this going to be?
Fully registered in the US by SEC would be difficult to go through. May likely take some months. Does anyone have an update on this process?
How Much has ONAM achieved with SEC?
Howbit, getting registered would mean so much for the crypto community. Onam would be the best trading platform for crypto in the US and other countries which would mean so much. I wish they success in getting that.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
The thing I really like at OMAM, is that they are trying to be fully compliant to SEC regulations and that they will register as a money transmitter in the United States. I mean, there are soo man exchanges but something like this makes a new exchange outstanding and interesting.
Activity: 448

Where was this procedure stated. Would live to have a peak at it. Having a high listing fee is somewhat like a normal thing in the crypto exchange world. You can look around and see most if this exchanges got high listing fees.

I can’t say why listing on Onam would have a high cost. It’s got great features makes it easy to use for traders and other users alike. But I think there would be a reason for it. To limit and scare off unserious projects from listing on Onam.
Activity: 420
Really anticipating the launch of Onam Exchange. It's high time we get a high performance Platform for our transactions.

yeah, what we need right now in the blockchain world is a very fast platform because if cryptocurrency is going to get mass adoption then it has to be faster and more scalable

You are right, mate. We need a new and fast exchange. I think ONAM can be one of the top exchanges with the promised high-speed performance.
Activity: 728

copper member
Activity: 644

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Really anticipating the launch of Onam Exchange. It's high time we get a high performance Platform for our transactions.

yeah, what we need right now in the blockchain world is a very fast platform because if cryptocurrency is going to get mass adoption then it has to be faster and more scalable
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I had no time yet to go through the complete thread so if it already has been asked, just forget my question. But what will be the cryptocurrencies that are tradeable once the platform goes live?

About 25 coins/tokens were announced and among them are some stable coins. The MVP will be available in 2 weeks and you can finally see all of it.

I asked as to how tokens can get listed and if they could be suggested by users in their social platform like how some exchange like mercatox carry out their operation
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Pages:
Jump to: