Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐ - page 60. (Read 32319 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Actually, I just looked at the first post just to see if there might be a message about the extension of pre-sale.
I did not find anything about that, but you can find a screenshot of their homepage there. On this the bar of the pre-sale counter is about the same length as today. So either they have not sold tokens this month, or they are very slow with the update of the counter.
Most projects don’t update the ICO token sale bar. It doesn’t show how much tokens are sold yet. That’s because the team get funds from private and individual investors most times. But you can get an update on sales on the telegram group chat.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

I agree i would understand if the exchange became popular they increased the fees but they should go with low fees at the start.

Did anybody check their telegram channel on why they are going for very high listing fees? I would love to hear the reason and strategy behind that price set-up.

One thing I can imagine why they are going for high listing fees (not sure if they are really high in comparison to other exchanges) is that with higher fees only reputable projects can afford to get listed.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

I agree i would understand if the exchange became popular they increased the fees but they should go with low fees at the start.

Did anybody check their telegram channel on why they are going for very high listing fees? I would love to hear the reason and strategy behind that price set-up.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Did anybody see the new listing procedure published by ONAM? I am just wondering why the listing fees is so high and that too for a new exchanges like ONAM. I am trying to understand the reason behind this.

Where was the listing fees mentioned in the procedure? All I saw was procedures on how to get a coin/token listed.

I think I missed this announcements about their procedures regarding the fees to get list. But if it's really high I don't really think it's really a good idea because they are just starting.

Let's wait and see, we can't really change anything about the fees... it's up to the team, but competition is big these days.

Before charging high fees, you must be a very popular exchange. For the start you need low fees for coin listing and create a good volume. I hav e missed the announcement with the listing fees, but cannot imagine that ONAM will charge high fees at the launch.

Yeah, Also for now or when the exchange launched I think it's a good way to have some listing competition (free listing) first before they ask for some fee to make a good volume on their exchange.

Actually one of the admins talked about this; they are exploring this options of course. However they need to figure a way to combat fake votes. As it is now ...it is super fake.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I have to understand the term high performance trading platform. Why it is called like this? There are lots of trading platforms already uses hi-fi interactive items. Can somebody explain this?
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
The thing I really like at OMAM, is that they are trying to be fully compliant to SEC regulations and that they will register as a money transmitter in the United States. I mean, there are soo man exchanges but something like this makes a new exchange outstanding and interesting.

This are the type of things that makes Onam feel like they really exist for traders both novice and experts alike. Another thing that intrigues me is the fact that they won't touch the funds collected during sales until softcap is reached and if they can't reach softcap they will return the money to investors.

This doesn't sound good, I rather that they extend that they didn't pull through with the project and returning back funds, At least that's the way I see things and sincerely it would do the whole of blockchain a lot of good if this project becomes successful
Activity: 672
The thing I really like at OMAM, is that they are trying to be fully compliant to SEC regulations and that they will register as a money transmitter in the United States. I mean, there are soo man exchanges but something like this makes a new exchange outstanding and interesting.

This are the type of things that makes Onam feel like they really exist for traders both novice and experts alike. Another thing that intrigues me is the fact that they won't touch the funds collected during sales until softcap is reached and if they can't reach softcap they will return the money to investors.

Well, the return back policy is really a good thing for investors, i mean, times are tough and getting money to invest can be pretty hard, not to mention the state of the market but i think this is like the breaking point of the market, the real breakout and it will be nice to see onam achieve the needed fund before such happens, i feel an exciting time awaits the brand
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

The US is a big market... Getting compliance and open to trading in the US market speaks a lot of good for the project and the team and I hope their efforts get rewarded for that with significant boost in token value and mass adoption

yeah, US is one of those markets where once you get sound approval you should rest assured your product will see the light of the day, so Onam should struggle to get that
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Was the pre-sale extended or is this a mistake on the homepage? There is written Pre-sale still takes 18 days, but it should have ended yesterday at midnight yesterday?
Softcap was not reached in the pre-sale, so maybe that'x why there is an extension

Yeah,  I also  noticed the same. It seems they have extended the pre-sale. We can guess from the end date,  but no such announcement from team.
I think we can understand the reason of the extension the current market is down a lot but we are almost at the end of this year and i expect a good pump then.

I'd imagine 2019 will be a better year than 2018 but time will tell, the fact the market is stable is not a bad thing stability is what most commercial uses for crypto have wanted, as long as we're not in a -10% daily run again and we have this stability its good for longterm health of crypto
True ! and if we look at crypto chart we can see so many amazing stuff coming on 2019! that'll be really great for Investors and Holders!
however i find it pretty safe to invest in Exchange as they get manipulated by market alot like a currency does!
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
deleted as this was apparently a scam, runaway ceo, typical f*cking 2018
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Was the pre-sale extended or is this a mistake on the homepage? There is written Pre-sale still takes 18 days, but it should have ended yesterday at midnight yesterday?
Softcap was not reached in the pre-sale, so maybe that'x why there is an extension

Yeah,  I also  noticed the same. It seems they have extended the pre-sale. We can guess from the end date,  but no such announcement from team.
I think we can understand the reason of the extension the current market is down a lot but we are almost at the end of this year and i expect a good pump then.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/onam   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. Blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.
Thanks buddy to sharing this link. Overall rating is good but for few points you mentioned that rating are 0. Could you explain us why?

What is the review process? how is it carried out?

I think some ICOs require a kyc before listing and I think that is important to detect which is legit and which is not. I don't see that in this? how is it verified? just curious.
That's what I also asked here. Some points are missing I guess. They have to review once again about Onam and then post the details about this.
Activity: 280

copper member
Activity: 644

These are the type of things that make Onam feel like they really exist for traders both novice and experts alike. Another thing that intrigues me is the fact that they won't touch the funds collected during sales until softcap is reached and if they can't reach softcap they will return the money to investors.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 672
Did anybody see the new listing procedure published by ONAM? I am just wondering why the listing fees is so high and that too for a new exchanges like ONAM. I am trying to understand the reason behind this.

Where was this procedure stated. Would live to have a peak at it. Having a high listing fee is somewhat like a normal thing in the crypto exchange world. You can look around and see most if this exchanges got high listing fees.

Yea, the fees are generally high but i guess it has to do with some backend modalities that we are yet to understand, like the payment of the programmers, maintenance of the site, security, which is expensive and other things but it shouldn't be that exorbitant as to become somehow outrageous, handling an exchange site can be quite tasking
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

How possible is this going to be?
Fully registered in the US by SEC would be difficult to go through. May likely take some months. Does anyone have an update on this process?
How Much has ONAM achieved with SEC?
Howbit, getting registered would mean so much for the crypto community. Onam would be the best trading platform for crypto in the US and other countries which would mean so much. I wish they success in getting that.

Not true they’ve been working on being regulated for a while and the SEC has already put in place pathways to regulated exchanges it’s why theirs talk of companies like binance and coinbase even going public on the stock market because regulations are finally settling
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

The US is a big market... Getting compliance and open to trading in the US market speaks a lot of good for the project and the team and I hope their efforts get rewarded for that with significant boost in token value and mass adoption
Merit: 10

Where was the listing fees mentioned in the procedure? All I saw was procedures on how to get a coin/token listed.

I think I missed this announcements about their procedures regarding the fees to get list. But if it's really high I don't really think it's really a good idea because they are just starting.

Let's wait and see, we can't really change anything about the fees... it's up to the team, but competition is big these days.

Before charging high fees, you must be a very popular exchange. For the start you need low fees for coin listing and create a good volume. I hav e missed the announcement with the listing fees, but cannot imagine that ONAM will charge high fees at the launch.

Yeah, Also for now or when the exchange launched I think it's a good way to have some listing competition (free listing) first before they ask for some fee to make a good volume on their exchange.

Yeah. It would bring competition for their future listings. Although they should have waited till they got more popular before they put in a high listing fee.
Pages:
Jump to: