Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]✅ 🚀⚡ OPPORTY ⚡🚀 ✅ DECENTRALIZED SELF-REGULATED BUSINESS PLATFORM ✅ - page 8. (Read 40314 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
After so long waiting I hope that the project will be successful))) good luck to the team)) Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I wish this idea will be useful. Impeccable approach,  good activity, attentive activity.
copper member
Activity: 196
The project will solve a number of serious problems if the team fulfills the roadmap's promises
Activity: 784
Merit: 116
Hi. How much is the nominal price of the token at the current stage?  
There is no really big offers for those investor preico or ico. I just seach an infotmation about the price at ICOBENCH, they like give same of price for PreICO Price 1 OPP = 0.0002 ETH Price 1 OPP = 0.0002 ETH.
yes, if that is the case but i believe they will offer more when their ICO begin.
opporty from USA
is there will be no problem to raise fund in ICO?

Activity: 1932
Merit: 511
There is no really big offers for those investor preico or ico. I just seach an infotmation about the price at ICOBENCH, they like give same of price for PreICO Price 1 OPP = 0.0002 ETH Price 1 OPP = 0.0002 ETH.
Opporty ICO has been listed at ICO Market
Push the link to recall amazing details about our project. Enjoy!

https://icomarket.io/ico/391/

Announcing the Official Opporty ICO Launch Date

ICO Public Sale Start date 11 August 2018 to 15 September 2018.

We are extremely proud to announce August 11, 2018, as the official date of ICO Public Sale.
Our team is tirelessly working on the Opporty project enhancement. Despite all the difficulties, we are even ahead of schedule, planned in our roadmap!
The current progress is impressive: decentralized Escrow, Plasma Cash Protocol, Marketplace localizations for 4 countries and more.

Thank you for staying with us! More news to come!

very good news)) but it's very long)) Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
Announcing the Official Opporty ICO Launch Date

ICO Public Sale Start date 11 August 2018 to 15 September 2018.

We are extremely proud to announce August 11, 2018, as the official date of ICO Public Sale.
Our team is tirelessly working on the Opporty project enhancement. Despite all the difficulties, we are even ahead of schedule, planned in our roadmap!
The current progress is impressive: decentralized Escrow, Plasma Cash Protocol, Marketplace localizations for 4 countries and more.

Thank you for staying with us! More news to come!
Opporty ICO has been listed at ICO Stock 24

https://icostock24.com/projects/opporty-ico/

Good news, keep it up. We believe in the success of this project! It is very interesting to watch for further updates and the development of the project! Smiley
Opporty ICO has been listed at ICO Stock 24

https://icostock24.com/projects/opporty-ico/

Well, when to wait for the reward for the old ICO? I took part in social networks for 19 weeks. Or was all the work wasted?

Currently, the team is preparing to launch a public sale of tokens, after which all participants of generosity will receive tokens. I think it's worth just waiting a bit and following the updates Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
If you want to do business transactions then Proof-of Expertise protocol Opporty provides privacy.It can initiate a revolution for the business world.
Activity: 532
Well, when to wait for the reward for the old ICO? I took part in social networks for 19 weeks. Or was all the work wasted?
Activity: 21
I hope that the idea will carry out all that has been estimated
We look forward to the launch of ICO, a very long campaign, but I hope the project and the team are waiting for a great success! Smiley
Activity: 70
 The team decides on the date of the crowdsdale for a long time . If the project is interesting, then it will be invested in spite of the growing bitcoin.
Hello everyone! Opporty is here with some great news. Now we have our first version of the BLS threshold signature implemented! This type of digital signature ensures the authentication of transactions, messages, and serves other purposes. More information about our current progress and our plans in the Opporty blog.
Enjoy!

https://blog.opporty.com/bls-threshold-signatures-implemented-to-opporty-plasma-cash-protocol-fead2736a08d

Hello everyone! Opporty is here with some awesome news. Today Sergey Grybniak, founder of Opporty, is attending the #GBLS Conference in #China. This is the first blockchain conference that is exclusively supported by the Government of China.
The Opporty team is extremely excited about this huge event. More details about the #Conference a bit later. Stay tuned!

https://www.gbls.io/

Pages:
Jump to: