Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]✅ 🚀⚡ OPPORTY ⚡🚀 ✅ DECENTRALIZED SELF-REGULATED BUSINESS PLATFORM ✅ - page 6. (Read 40314 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Eagerly waiting for the ICO dates. If you want to attract better and potential investors, please consider listing your coin on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en. You will get the desired results.

Hi Payal,

Please send your offer to [email protected]. Thank you!
Just wanted to say that I like this ICO and (most importantly) I love the fact that you guys keep posting fun stuff, including great quotes
I love this level of community interaction (most teams don't seem to care about their investors at all)

Thanks, kickstarter!

Your support is very much appreciated. We will keep up the good work. More updates and photos from events will be posted soon.
The project is really good at the stage of the Ico. I was very pleased with my bonus programs. Not only is it promising for investment, even a part of the tokens can be obtained simply by taking part in bounty and referral programs. Accounted for all the components are a cool idea, a strong team and a great investment.

Dear Ulya63,

Thank you very much for such a nice comment. We really try to do our best with bonuses, referral programs, and other stuff. Also we are working hard to make our project idea work even before ICO starts, and already have a working product.

Anyway, thanks again. And have a nice day!
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
I love the updates from the team… The latest one, from the Mobile World Congress 2018 in Shanghai… It's so good… It's so nice when a team actually keeps their investors engaged… I do love hearing about the places you guys visit and the things that you see/say/overhear…. Awesome work here…
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I am highly impressed by your concept. I would suggest you must try getting listed your coin on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en. You will get definite results
Activity: 82
The unstrung modification of block chain determines that it is very suitable for legal and arbitration purposes. Your project is very consistent with the spirit of block chain, and I am very interested in it
Activity: 154
Eagerly waiting for the ICO dates. If you want to attract better and potential investors, please consider listing your coin on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en. You will get the desired results.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Just wanted to say that I like this ICO and (most importantly) I love the fact that you guys keep posting fun stuff, including great quotes
I love this level of community interaction (most teams don't seem to care about their investors at all)
Excited after presenting capabilities and use cases of Opporty at ZPMC

We are proud to announce that the Opporty team (Sergey Grybniak, Ms. Jing Zeng, Mr. Charles Wong, and Raajiv Sami) have successfully presented Opporty at the ZPMC event. Opporty has received positive feedback. The audience showed interest and asked a lot of questions about Opporty’s use cases, which the team was glad to answer.

Opporty team:
✔️ Sergey Grybniak. Opporty founder and a serial entrepreneur. Sergey has over 10 years of experience of running companies in Europe and the United States and 15+ years of application development, both for SMEs and corporate-level enterprises. He is a holder of 2017 Executive of the Year award.
✔️ Ms. Jing Zeng. Opporty’s business development partner with more than 20 years’ experience in international capital marketing and corporate management, business and marketing development, and large-scale project management.
✔️ Mr. Charles Wong. Opporty’s business development partner and advisor who has an excellent knowledge of advanced technology and industrial equipment, and has been in charge of numerous large-scale industrial projects in Southeast Asia and China.
✔️ Raajiv Sami. A startup guru and an entrepreneur with a vast background in wealth management and a comprehensive understanding of finance and technology.

About ZPMC:
ZPMC (Shanghai Zhenhua Heavy Industries Company Limited) is a multinational engineering company and one of the world's largest manufacturers of cranes and large steel structures. Owning 26 transportation ships of capacity from 60,000 DWT to 100,000 DWT, ZPMC is a vital part of product delivery operations all over the world. The company is listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange, with its net assets totaling USD 450 million. Aside of China, ZPMC is present in India as ZPMC Engineering (India) Private Limited, which is based in Navi Mumbai.

Activity: 420
Merit: 6
The project is really good at the stage of the Ico. I was very pleased with my bonus programs. Not only is it promising for investment, even a part of the tokens can be obtained simply by taking part in bounty and referral programs. Accounted for all the components are a cool idea, a strong team and a great investment.
Hello newcomers ! Thank you for joining the Opporty ICO group. Kindly check out our pinned message🔝and feel free to ask any questions to learn more about us.

Do not spam, please.
Good morning !
Hope you detect fairly resources to develop your idea!
Certain project, interesting project, spotless project.

I wish good luck for the idea. Justifiable website,  good website, extraordinary plan!

A strong team is targeting to create value in a space which is much needed. Good luck.

It's good that the team tries to perform at various major events, so that more people will know about the merits of the project! Smiley

It's good that the team tries to perform at various major events, so that more people will know about the merits of the project! Smiley
it is true that by appearing in various events for the future will be more interested and this project will be successful.

This is a very nice business with ability. Sensible activity, blameless project, absorbing website.

Thank you!   Smiley
Our team is tirelessly working on the Opporty project enhancement. Despite all the difficulties, we are even ahead of schedule, planned in our roadmap!
Ready for a new batch of Opporty updates?
This time: Opporty's Plasma Cash transactions speed milestone - 303K TPS; new landing page for Chinese legal companies; new participant of our advisory board; two amazing conferences, and more. Details in the post. Push for awesome! 👍

https://blog.opporty.com/opporty-updates-june-14-28-2018-63f77a17173e

🔹Chinese Scientists Launch the First Blockchain Lab🔹

Chinese developers and scientists will contribute enormously to the future of blockchain. Earlier this year, Xi Jinping paid attention to the importance of blockchain development in China.

Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
copper member
Activity: 196
A strong team is targeting to create value in a space which is much needed. Good luck.
On June 28, Sergey Grybniak presented the #Opporty project to representatives of the #Korean Government at Fin-Tech Demo Day in #Shanghai. Expect great results from this one! Enjoy photos from the event for now, - more updates are coming!
http://www.huodongxing.com/event/8444508543300

Hello! Thank you for joining the Opporty ICO. Kindly check out our pinned message, and feel free to ask any questions to learn more.

Please, don't spam!
On June 27, Opporty's founder Sergey Grybniak attended Mobile World Congress 2018 in Shanghai. As Asia's biggest mobile event, it brought together over 80,000 attendees and participants, and we are proud to note that Opporty attracted a lot of attention. Here are some pics from our conference booth. Enjoy!  Smiley
https://www.mwcshanghai.com/

Opporty has a strong team, good business model. The project is solving real problems.

Thank you so much!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: