Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]✅ 🚀⚡ OPPORTY ⚡🚀 ✅ DECENTRALIZED SELF-REGULATED BUSINESS PLATFORM ✅ - page 4. (Read 40314 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hey. I'm delighted with your project, I can not wait for the next development of this project, I see that the pre-sale road map will work in February, is it so?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Of course, I'm glad for the project that he is alive and developing. But I did not get coins for bounty company. Will coins be paid or work was done in vain?
Activity: 462
Hello, friends! 😁
Another chance to meet #Opporty in Hong Kong on the September 2. This time our team will attend No Borders Blockchain Roadshow. It’s going to be a great event!

Hello everyone! 😊
We are happy to announce that Opporty now is an official Participant of the United Nation Global Compact!
Follow the post to learn more. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://blog.opporty.com/opporty-becomes-a-un-global-compact-participant-51eedc968238

Hello, followers! 👋

Our team continues to develop and enhance the project, aiming to achieve all our established goals and gain international recognition.
🏆🏆🏆
This time we need some help from our fans and followers. Opporty is participating in the People’s Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite Business, and we need your help. Voting lasts through September 14.

Click the link to learn how to vote and get more details.

Thanks for sticking with Opporty! 👍

https://blog.opporty.com/opporty-participates-in-peoples-choice-stevie-awards-for-favorite-business-929592c32a34

Hello, followers!  Smiley
We have awesome news to share today. Opporty is proud to tell you that we won the 2018 Stevie International Business Award in two nomination categories. Click the link to view more details in our post.
More achievements ahead. Stay tuned!

https://blog.opporty.com/opporty-scores-two-stevie-awards-3320ad935f95

Activity: 112
The product of Opporty is its Proof-of-Expertise (PoE) protocol, which fosters trust and sustainability between counterparties by storing business transaction data, including the quality of service received, on the blockchain. PoE protocol includes a combination of private and public chains that store data about participants, transactions, success metrics and other related data.
Activity: 24
With PoE and Plasma protocols, Opporty not only stores and analyzes transaction metadata to assign business scores, but it also ensures privacy for B2B domestic and cross-border transactions, and for transactions related to corporate and government procurement that presuppose data privacy and inaccessibility to third parties.
Hello everyone!

At Opporty, we believe that informing our followers about all aspects of our project is our duty.

This time we are going to share some technical insights with you. In the Second Part of Opporty Technical Paper, we describe our own Implementation of zk-SNARKs Protocol.

We would be happy to receive a feedback from you. Click the link to learn more!

https://blog.opporty.com/opporty-technical-paper-part-2-4154a093d222

Activity: 30
Small and mid-sized businesses are the backbone of most economies. In the US alone, there are approximately 28 million small businesses. Opporty plans to enter overseas markets in East Asia and Europe, with ~40 and ~23 mln companies in China and the EU, respectively
Activity: 29
Can you tell me Do you have offer of company or corporations for invest and participate to this project?
which ones companys have Participations with this project now ?
Activity: 31
When will they distribute the tokens.. Are you still on sale or about to begin?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pawsome
Is there any information about the money that can be collected during the ICO? and of course when will they add Opporty on exchanges?
Activity: 32
Is there a campaign to hunt for bounty in this project? How do I participate?
✈️Amsterdam Airport Installs a Bitcoin ATM✈️

Now when completing your Eurotrip at Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport, you can easily exchange your leftover euros for Bitcoin and Ethereum.

The main international airport of the Netherlands installed the crypto ATM for a six-month trial period to see whether there is any demand for cryptocurrency.

Tanja Dik, the airport representative, feels that the Bitcoin ATM will be useful for passengers, allowing them to convert local currency (euro) into global cryptocurrency. She believes this opportunity will be especially beneficial to those tourists who cannot use euros in their home countries.

If you end up at Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport and want to exchange your euros for Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can find the Bitcoin ATM in Arrival Hall 2.

Hello everyone!

We hope you are ready for a new batch of Opporty updates.

Only the most significant improvements made in July are covered in our fresh blog post: Plasma Cash upgrade, a new special page for law firms, and more!

Click the link to view all the details!

https://blog.opporty.com/opporty-updates-july-76d2a0a9c4a3

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I realy like the idea to bring blockchain into a B2B ecosystem
Plasma Cash is an enhancement to Plasma Protocol, which was proposed by Vitalik
Buterin and Joseph Poon in their “Plasma: Scalable Autonomous Smart Contracts”
Activity: 205
 I help create video reviews about ICOs as a form of publicity and mass awareness in order to promote the growth of the ICOs, Our team also has partnership
with a group that provides translation services for any website design, whitepaper,announcement thread and so on... Kindly pm me if interested.
Activity: 32
I really like the idea of bringing blockchain into a B2B ecosystem. So I'm excited about this project
Why do you use Plasma Cash as Tokens and what are the benefits?
Activity: 2142
Merit: 341
Opporty does have a system that is only known by its holder and its nature is very privacy
I think this system has its own password but I am still confused to explain it
Pages:
Jump to: