Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]✅ 🚀⚡ OPPORTY ⚡🚀 ✅ DECENTRALIZED SELF-REGULATED BUSINESS PLATFORM ✅ - page 5. (Read 40318 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Opporty Enterprise Solution can be implemented onto third-party platforms and applications. It is used in enclosed corporate environments that need all data to be kept private and inaccessible to third parties, outside of the system.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
project OPPORTY may be achieved and the results later did not disappoint users who have already joined the project, since the project has great potential
as advocates we all certainly hope the best, hopefully all the people participating in the project will obtain the best results from this project. because I believe the effort will not betray the results.
I agree with you. hard work will surely give you the best results. especially when I see a lot of people that support this project. I think it could make the team so much more vibrant.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
project OPPORTY may be achieved and the results later did not disappoint users who have already joined the project, since the project has great potential
as advocates we all certainly hope the best, hopefully all the people participating in the project will obtain the best results from this project. because I believe the effort will not betray the results.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
how you will certify the quotation of companies ? How can you avoid companies to downvote others challengers in the same sector ?
Activity: 238
Activity: 378
Goodluck in your project. This is a good project. Hope for your success.
Activity: 462
Hello everyone!

At Opporty, we try to do our best to keep you updated about all aspects of our project, since we believe that only well-informed followers can make educated decisions.

In this regard, we have released the first part of our tech paper where we provide a detailed description of Opporty's technical background. Specifically, we describe scalability, security, privacy, and other features and elements of our solution.

We would greatly appreciate your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us!

https://blog.opporty.com/opporty-technical-paper-part-1-495f53960873

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I also believe that there are certain risks when doing business online due to the large number of fraudulent customers and service providers, as well as frequent misunderstandings of the terms of the contract and therefore just need a legal settlement.
Activity: 15
I am interested in your bounty thread,had it create?
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
@opporty what the hell is going on with your group in telegram, 74k members in less than 24 hours?
Can't even get a straight answer, the BOTs are killing it for REAL.

Will you do something about that, it's becoming so annoying !!!

Can't even get a straight answer from the admins with all these posts popping up every couple seconds !!!
Activity: 25
It is real interesting project. I hope it will succeessful. Good luck team!
Activity: 23
does anyone have an idea when the ico starts?
Activity: 56
looking foward to be a part of this project....
Activity: 140
I really liked the original idea of ??this project, hopefully the team can apply it carefully.
🔹Blockchain Technology Is Conquering Beer Industry🔹

The world’s largest brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev, is going to reinforce its advertising campaign using Ethereum's blockchain. Five most popular beer brands in the world are already involved in the project: Estrellas, Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, and Limeatrita.

According to the official press release, the company plans to utilize blockchain to track the performance of its advertising activities, and to examine potential reach of  particular ads.

Particularly, AB InBev made a decision to use the new blockchain solution to collect and track data. The technology is designed to improve transparency and solve such problems as mobile ad fraud. Basically, it keeps the campaign database available to all parties participating in the mobile ad sales process.

Hello friends! 👋
Are you ready for a new dose of Opporty updates? We sure are!
This week: more amazing conferences and events; DB upgrades; contributor account updates; GDPR notice, and more.
We are looking forward for your feedback and reviews, guys! Stay tuned!
https://blog.opporty.com/opporty-updates-june-28-july-11-2018-65cc15168f8f

Hello everyone!
The Opporty team is on the roll in China. Just recently, we have participated in the X-Talks event in Shanghai Tower, and we are ready to share these pretty much explanatory photos with you all. Enjoy!
P.S. The audience and speakers were amazing!

I love the updates from the team… The latest one, from the Mobile World Congress 2018 in Shanghai… It's so good… It's so nice when a team actually keeps their investors engaged… I do love hearing about the places you guys visit and the things that you see/say/overhear…. Awesome work here…

Hello yarelydiaz!

Thank you for such a nice comment. It is our strategy to keep you, guys, up to speed with all that is going on with the project. We are very much interested in your participation and your feedback.
Have a nice day!

P.S. More news from events will be released soon! Stay tuned!
I am highly impressed by your concept. I would suggest you must try getting listed your coin on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en. You will get definite results

Hi Payal,

Please send your offer to [email protected]. Thank you!
The unstrung modification of block chain determines that it is very suitable for legal and arbitration purposes. Your project is very consistent with the spirit of block chain, and I am very interested in it

Hello yuanbao2018,

Yes, we do our best to keep up with times and develop our project to satisfy the market's expectations for years to come. More tech updates will be released soon. Stay tuned!
Pages:
Jump to: