Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>> - page 34. (Read 4439 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Guys, great to see you here, finally!
 I'll keep promoting your Airdrop and engage my friends, since it's the most profitable airdrop I've ever seen. 22 usd just by inviting 5 friends. I don't know, you can think what you want but I am in  Grin Grin Grin
If your looking for airdrops you should look into DeepOnion, that is the motherload of all airdrops!

Seems like advertisement begun in our channel Smiley
 I like it, it means that we are become more and more popular:)
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Guys, great to see you here, finally!
 I'll keep promoting your Airdrop and engage my friends, since it's the most profitable airdrop I've ever seen. 22 usd just by inviting 5 friends. I don't know, you can think what you want but I am in  Grin Grin Grin
If your looking for airdrops you should look into DeepOnion, that is the motherload of all airdrops!
Activity: 51
Is this project for Japan only ?

Our dev team is mostly from Japan.

But project is available to other countries and foreign investors, if you are interested in it, feel free to ask more info.

Regards,
P

What about US citizens? Are you guys letting US investors participate as it is a utility token and not a security token we should be able to invest correct?
Activity: 6
Japanese technology has always deserved my trust with its quality and modernity.
which Japanese brands will you support?

It's a good question! I am also interested. Somebody PM if you have this information.

copper member
I didn't really understand what your platform consists of, do you have video illustration?

It's quite easy to understand if you will read white paper, we will have video descriptions soon, meanwhile you can watch this short Promo Video

or video of youtube bloggers Patron ICO review

and here is a schematic representation for main participants interrelationships:

copper member
Japanese technology has always deserved my trust with its quality and modernity.

Thanks for your kind opinion.

We don’t disclose all names of brands as of now, but will do in our global scale campaign.

Our main goal in this period is to build stable platform and on expansion recruiting and targeting influencers.

You can always check for our main supporters, partners or clients on web-page https://patron-ico.io/ and in our white paper.

Activity: 163
I didn't really understand what your platform consists of, do you have video illustration?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
copper member

Our dev team is mostly from Japan.

But project is available to other countries and foreign investors, if you are interested in it, feel free to ask more info.

Regards,
P
copper member
Boom! I just bought few your tokens )) i wanna know - when you will be on exchanges? I'm going to hold part of them for sure, just want to know where I can trade them as well to get my x1000 after ICO Grin

Wise choice, my friend. Our team will make sure your investment will grow.

First listing will be on HitBtc, it is perfect for the start but we're in touch with most exchanges everything depends on trading volume after ICO.

Anyways, we highly recommend to hold your tokens on wallets where only you have access to private keys. Remember - trading is good, but you don't own private keys on exchanges.

Good advice, I have almost all of my crypto on exchanges Cheesy
I rarely used HitBtc though:( Will PAT tokens be affected by BTC price? Think I would wait for listing on other exchanges

Of course you can hold you position. It will be affected by BTC price since you buy it in BTC, after ICO we expect fast growth in PAT/BTC pair.

If you are comfortable to wait for other exchanges - feel free to do so, I would like to remind you that expansion will not be fast process, we'll need to get volumes first

Regards,

P
Activity: 51
Activity: 52
Boom! I just bought few your tokens )) i wanna know - when you will be on exchanges? I'm going to hold part of them for sure, just want to know where I can trade them as well to get my x1000 after ICO Grin

First listing will be on HitBtc, it is perfect for the start but we're in touch with most exchanges everything depends on trading volume after ICO.

Anyways, we highly recommend to hold your tokens on wallets where only you have access to private keys. Remember - trading is good, but you don't own private keys on exchanges.

Good advice, I have almost all of my crypto on exchanges Cheesy
I rarely used HitBtc though:( Will PAT tokens be affected by BTC price? Think I would wait for listing on other exchanges
copper member

copper member

Talking about token sale, what currencies do they support?

Thanks for your question.

Token is based on Ethereum, but you can purchase it with: ETH, BTC, ETC, BCH
Minimal transaction amounts: 0.05 ETH, 0.01 BTC, 0.05 ETC, 0.01 BCH

Let us know if you'll need more info
copper member
Japanese services are known worldwide for their reliability.

Thanks for your opinion. Our team will definitely work hard to not disappoint:)
copper member
A Japanese Startup Aims to Boost Earnings of Social Media Influencers
A Japanese company PATRON is launching a new Blockchain-based platform for supporting the social media influencers. The project aims to create a full ecosystem where Influencers and SNS users around the world will be able to post, discover and book social media sharing economy information on the Internet and mobile tablet, the company’s white paper states.

Read more on cointelegraph.com

Activity: 42
Japanese services are known worldwide for their reliability.

Grin Weird that guys are interested in this kind of info
 And yes, you are right, that's why I asked if more popular celebrities could be part of this project, with their revenues, token cost will fly to the moon, I'm so glad I was in time to get some on pre-sale!

I'm not actually interested in celebrities, but this fact shocked me. Literally went to my wife that day and told her to start own blog!)

Talking about token sale, what currencies do they support? Which one you've used?
Activity: 59

Yep, I was actually advised to pay attention to this ICO by friend of mine, which went to Japan as model, he worked for different agencies and told me it's vexed problem for models to get bills paid fast and fair. Also there's high risk that agency won't pay at all, so then you have to spend your time, money and other sources to sue them and punish.

Totally not wondered this idea went from Japan, with new blockchain technologies, Patron can be an island of hope for the industry.

Do you really think it's only actual for Japan, have you heard members of the Kardashian family, who promote a range of products from “detox” tea to waist-training corsets to their tens of millions of followers, can reportedly command as much as $500,000 (£370,000) per instagram post.

Now just imagine how much in fees their agencies get. Crazy numbers, right? And besides the money you need to sign tons of documents. It will be solved in one click by smart contract if they would have use Patron.

Grin Weird that guys are interested in this kind of info
 And yes, you are right, that's why I asked if more popular celebrities could be part of this project, with their revenues, token cost will fly to the moon, I'm so glad I was in time to get some on pre-sale!
Pages:
Jump to: