Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PAVO - IoT Blockchain for the AgTech Ecosystem - page 21. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
A blockchain project related to agriculture is not often met. This is a useful thing. Increasing the yield and quality of agricultural products is necessary not only for producers, but also for consumers.
You are completely right, thank you Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
 A blockchain project related to agriculture is not often met. This is a useful thing. Increasing the yield and quality of agricultural products is necessary not only for producers, but also for consumers.
Whether I am right or I am mistaken with all this because I see the journey of this project is very long and will end at the end of this year. I see the information on their website https://pavocoin.com/. This is very time consuming.
You are right, implementation of our project takes a lot of time. The reason is that we are trying to make a really high-quality product. So, follow our social networks, hope you will find something interesting for you)
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Whether I am right or I am mistaken with all this because I see the journey of this project is very long and will end at the end of this year. I see the information on their website https://pavocoin.com/. This is very time consuming.
Activity: 85
Is your platform made only for cannabis industry?
We will work with agriculture broadly. Cannabis is just one crop, and from a horticulture perspective, it is like most other crops. Indoor cannabis is directly adjacent to indoor farming for other produce crops, like lettuce, spinach, strawberries. We also have deployments planned, and underway, with tree nut orchards (walnuts, almonds.)
Your system will be used for other crops?! That is fine! By the way, how do you use blockchain?
Blockchain makes cannabis supply chains more transparent:
-consumers know where their product comes from;
-growers and distributors are sure that they will receive payment for the delivery;
-blockchain solutions can underpin consumer confidence by facilitating transparency and traceability, while still allowing growers to maintain profit margins and trade secrets.

Thank you for quick answer)
We will work with agriculture broadly. Cannabis is just one crop, and from a horticulture perspective, it is like most other crops. Indoor cannabis is directly adjacent to indoor farming for other produce crops, like lettuce, spinach, strawberries. We also have deployments planned, and underway, with tree nut orchards (walnuts, almonds.)
Your system will be used for other crops?! That is fine! By the way, how do you use blockchain?
Blockchain makes cannabis supply chains more transparent:
-consumers know where their product comes from;
-growers and distributors are sure that they will receive payment for the delivery;
-blockchain solutions can underpin consumer confidence by facilitating transparency and traceability, while still allowing growers to maintain profit margins and trade secrets.
why do you need a blockchain?
What opportunities does it have?
Blockchain are global, transparent, secure ledgers that are ideally suited for storing data that is valuable to many different collaborative and potentially competitive parties. Consequently, blockchains present immutable ledgers that anyone in the world can view and everyone can verify. They are perfectly suited for creating and codifying agreements – smart contracts – between members of the agriculture market, and first and foremost the cannabis ecosystem.
Blockchain technology enables the creation of smart contracts for pricing and trading future crops, as is currently done with other commodities like wheat, corn and oil. Of course, derivative products, such as options on futures contracts, are possible and likely, further expanding this financial market. Given that a grow operation may produce as many as five crops per year, we anticipate a large potential for trading activity.
Blockchain allows consumers to know where their product comes from, guarantees growers and distributors that they will receive payment for the delivery. Also, blockchain solutions can underpin consumer confidence by facilitating transparency and traceability, while still allowing growers to maintain profit margins and trade secrets.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
What opportunities does it have?
Activity: 64
What wallets is fine with your system? can you recommend anything?
Hello, you can transfer your tokens to any Ethereum wallet, but it's important to remember that they need to support ERC20. Also, the ETH wallet should be your personal wallet, as exchange wallets (Kraken, Bittrex, Coinbase) can't be used.
Activity: 71
What wallets is fine with your system? can you recommend anything?
what goal do you pursue by creating your platform?
Hello! There are a number of serious problems in the current cannabis industry, which PAVO resolves:
1. The main problem is decreasing prices. This is caused by:
-expansion of growing facilities,
-increase in both supply and competition.
2. Another important problem is rising utility costs – this is one of the largest problems for growers.
3. Indoor growers encounter long-term problems with landlords (usually due to mistrust).
4. Regulatory oversight under a number of laws severely limited the industry after legalization, leaving market participants struggling to maintain compliance.
5. Huge bills on energy, because it does not enjoy lower per-unit costs with increased volume
Activity: 76
what goal do you pursue by creating your platform?
Activity: 92
You’ve told smth about fund as I got it
In wp could find chapter on it, could you tell me what’s it and what’s purpose of it?
I’m sorry I didn’t get the question Sad
Could you please clarify it?
Foundation
There is a short paragraph in your white paper on it
What is it?
If you mean this paragraph:
The founders and the Board of Directors of Pavocoin will be responsible for the efficient use of funds resulting from any sale of tokens from the Pavo reserve. Some elements of the platform will remain centralized until decentralized options become feasible or desirable. The Pavo foundation will be responsible for allocating Partner Rewards to platforms or apps in the ecosystem, creating developer extensions that provide visibility to the use of apps within the ecosystem (such as reporting on and visualization of activity), evangelizing the Pavo ecosystem to innovators, cultivators and app developers and content partners, bringing promising and diverse platforms and apps into the ecosystem, and more. Over time, Pavo will consider moving to a decentralized governance system such as those presented by others in the cryptocurrency community. Through our advisors we are connected to the ICO Governance Foundation, and intend to work with that organization closely.

What exactly isn’t clear here? Smiley
Why can’t everything be decentralized from start?
The purification of idea of decentralization is utopical from the start ain’t it?..
lol
Don’t you find it ironical, that you post it on THIS forum? Smiley
But let’s not flood
If you wanna discuss decentralization philosophy or technical aspects - message me
Ok, sure
But I don’t think it’s flood, because it’s topic related
The fact is that what I saw in this project is a major try to actually do something for world, which, if for example agricultural sphere will degrade, will result in hunger
Activity: 117
In wp could find chapter on it, could you tell me what’s it and what’s purpose of it?
Foundation
What is it?
The founders and the Board of Directors of Pavocoin will be responsible for the efficient use of funds resulting from any sale of tokens from the Pavo reserve. Some elements of the platform will remain centralized until decentralized options become feasible or desirable. The Pavo foundation will be responsible for allocating Partner Rewards to platforms or apps in the ecosystem, creating developer extensions that provide visibility to the use of apps within the ecosystem (such as reporting on and visualization of activity), evangelizing the Pavo ecosystem to innovators, cultivators and app developers and content partners, bringing promising and diverse platforms and apps into the ecosystem, and more. Over time, Pavo will consider moving to a decentralized governance system such as those presented by others in the cryptocurrency community. Through our advisors we are connected to the ICO Governance Foundation, and intend to work with that organization closely.

The purification of idea of decentralization is utopical from the start ain’t it?..
lol
Don’t you find it ironical, that you post it on THIS forum? Smiley
But let’s not flood
If you wanna discuss decentralization philosophy or technical aspects - message me
Activity: 92
Foundation
What is it?

Pages:
Jump to: