Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PAVO - IoT Blockchain for the AgTech Ecosystem - page 19. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
do you have an incentive program?
Yes, we issue Pavo coins for useful activity and promotion of the project. For example, creating an ad-supported platform is rewarded with income from views - user attention. Further, the Foundation will issue grants to help bootstrap the coin’s financial utility for early contributors.
Activity: 76
do you have an incentive program?
What software do you offer?
By collecting data from "things" with IoT and processing raw data through cloud computing, we get a powerful tool to support operational decisions. The client receives analysis, forecasts, and optimized operating systems as a result. Pavo users can view all the necessary information on the Pavo dashboard. Tracking is carried out through desktop, tablet, and mobile software.
Activity: 89
What software do you offer?
What is company’s view on energy consumption?
Pavo will establish itself as a wholesale buyer of electricity, with a preference for renewable sources such as solar, wind, and thermal generation, which we would later re-sell to our growers for PavoCoin, thereby guaranteeing eco-friendly production.
Activity: 99
What is company’s view on energy consumption?
Which type of sensors do you offer?
-CO2
-Water/Soil PH
-EC
-Luminance
-Atmosphere/Soil Temperature
-Atmosphere/Soil/Leaf Moisture
-Nitrogen
-Accelerometer
-Location/Geolocation
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Which type of sensors do you offer?
Can Pavo serve as a guarantee of the quality and origin of my product?
Pavo helps to gain information about the quality, purity, source, and environmental sustainability of the product clients are purchasing. Having a transparent database is already a guarantee of good product. We also offer a review platform to find the best product.
Activity: 122
Can Pavo serve as a guarantee of the quality and origin of my product?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Is it obligatory for everyone to pass KYC?
Yes, KYC is obligatory for all participants
I think that the Pavo project will make a great contribution to the development of the agricultural ecosystem, providing it with secure transactions, secure payments, smart contracts and non-cash settlements.
Yes, KYC is obligatory for all participants
Activity: 100
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
How much money have you already raised?
We will disclose this information when main sale starts
ok, thanks
We will disclose this information when main sale starts
Hello guys, may anyone tell me what is the usage of pavocoin?
PavoCoin (PAVO) is a cryptocurrency payment system. PavoCoin is an Ethereum token that enables cannabis market participants (such as growers, producers, innovators, retailers, and service providers) in our network to accept digital payments from their customers and community members. PAVO is a functional usage coin and an alternative to traditional payment instruments like cash or plastic cards.
So your tokens are not security, right?
Yes, you are right)
That is fine, thank you for quick answer:)
We are glad to help you;)
PavoCoin (PAVO) is a cryptocurrency payment system. PavoCoin is an Ethereum token that enables cannabis market participants (such as growers, producers, innovators, retailers, and service providers) in our network to accept digital payments from their customers and community members. PAVO is a functional usage coin and an alternative to traditional payment instruments like cash or plastic cards.
Yes, you are right)
That is fine, thank you for quick answer:)
Yes, you are right)
Pages:
Jump to: