Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PAVO - IoT Blockchain for the AgTech Ecosystem - page 16. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I can not understand what connects you to ICObox?
ICObox is our main partner in the field of marketing and legal issues.  They also help us with the ICO
I did not know about it.  But I know about the reputation of ICObox, it's a big company.  So this is very cool, good luck to you!

Thank you, we are glad to hear this! Wink
Activity: 131
ICObox is our main partner in the field of marketing and legal issues.  They also help us with the ICO
I did not know about it.  But I know about the reputation of ICObox, it's a big company.  So this is very cool, good luck to you!
I hope this project will be success. Good Luck Tongue
Thanks for your support! Smiley
Activity: 103
I don't know guys. Cannabis coins will never be really in demand. And will be used in this narrow niche.  So I have big doubts about your project!
We are not only a project for the cannabis industry.  We will turn the world of agriculture.  Because our equipment will be designed for a variety of different crops, for example strawberries, nuts, corn, including cannabis.
And do you already have a finished product or do you still feed us with empty promises?
Of course, we already have a ready product, which already works on 3 farms in Los Angeles and in Turkey.  We have a video on the youtube channel, where you can see for yourself.
And you can throw a link to these videos?  I can not find
Yes, of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGhP0brBqjI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7INXk8iWvM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J-F63gwwUc
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I hope this project will be success. Good Luck Tongue
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
I don't know guys. Cannabis coins will never be really in demand. And will be used in this narrow niche.  So I have big doubts about your project!
We are not only a project for the cannabis industry.  We will turn the world of agriculture.  Because our equipment will be designed for a variety of different crops, for example strawberries, nuts, corn, including cannabis.
And do you already have a finished product or do you still feed us with empty promises?
Of course, we already have a ready product, which already works on 3 farms in Los Angeles and in Turkey.  We have a video on the youtube channel, where you can see for yourself.
And you can throw a link to these videos?  I can not find
Activity: 76
Activity: 76
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Hellow
What is the main activity of your company?
How will blockchain be applied in your product?
Thanks
Hello!

Pavo is a fee-based software platform for the agricultural ecosystem, aimed at increasing crop yield and quality. Pavocoin is an Ethereum token for the entire ecosystem - including distributors, growers, wholesalers, dispensaries, infused product manufacturers, and others - which can be used for secure, safe, reliable payment. Pavo’s initial strategic vertical is the legal cannabis market. Now we are going to work on the whole AgTech sector

Blockchain makes cannabis supply chains more transparent:
-consumers know where their product comes from;
-growers and distributors are sure that they will receive payment for the delivery;
-blockchain solutions can underpin consumer confidence by facilitating transparency and traceability, while still allowing growers to maintain profit margins and trade secrets.

Thanks , understand your opinion.
Good project . Im think - this good investment

That is really nice to hear, thank you)
i just want to ask
when collect funds will be announced ? its after presale phase 2 end ?

thanks
Hello! Collected funds will be announced just before main sale phase
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Hellow
What is the main activity of your company?
How will blockchain be applied in your product?
Thanks
Hello!

Pavo is a fee-based software platform for the agricultural ecosystem, aimed at increasing crop yield and quality. Pavocoin is an Ethereum token for the entire ecosystem - including distributors, growers, wholesalers, dispensaries, infused product manufacturers, and others - which can be used for secure, safe, reliable payment. Pavo’s initial strategic vertical is the legal cannabis market. Now we are going to work on the whole AgTech sector

Blockchain makes cannabis supply chains more transparent:
-consumers know where their product comes from;
-growers and distributors are sure that they will receive payment for the delivery;
-blockchain solutions can underpin consumer confidence by facilitating transparency and traceability, while still allowing growers to maintain profit margins and trade secrets.

Thanks , understand your opinion.
Good project . Im think - this good investment
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
i just want to ask
when collect funds will be announced ? its after presale phase 2 end ?

thanks
Activity: 99
How do you improve the harvest?
There are 16 elements that must be controlled to achieve the yield of a high-quality crop, including:
1.Create a controlled photosynthetic process (atmosphere, lighting levels, humidity)
2.Use “macro” nutrients to fertilize the crops (nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium)
3.Secondary nutrients are also needed - calcium, magnesium, and sulfur
4.Use of micronutrients (boron, chlorine, copper, iron, manganese, molybdenum, and zinc)
5.Essential elements - carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen.

Does Pavo collect data about its clients?
We do not collect and use private information about our clients.
Fine
How do you improve the harvest?
There are 16 elements that must be controlled to achieve the yield of a high-quality crop, including:
1.Create a controlled photosynthetic process (atmosphere, lighting levels, humidity)
2.Use “macro” nutrients to fertilize the crops (nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium)
3.Secondary nutrients are also needed - calcium, magnesium, and sulfur
4.Use of micronutrients (boron, chlorine, copper, iron, manganese, molybdenum, and zinc)
5.Essential elements - carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen.

Does Pavo collect data about its clients?
We do not collect and use private information about our clients.
Pages:
Jump to: