Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PM7 – Decentralized multi-level affiliate marketing platform - page 23. (Read 6652 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Why is participation not possible for USA citizens?
Activity: 138
What will you do with the rest of tokens?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
How to become your platform Services distributor?
You can become our platform Services distributor. Tell your friend how we can
accelerate their business.
We will pay you Distribution Bonuses – additional partner commissions for each area of
our platform activity.
All users of the projects you bring to us will become your friends of 2nd level.
Recommend us in person or by using any opportunities (see our Partnership offer).
Activity: 201
How to become your platform Services distributor?
i want to buy some tokens at ico but seeing the bonus scheme makes me not to buy.
i mean people bought this with %40 bonus only few weeks back now i am only getting %11 bonus.
that is the only thing buggin me.unfortunately i guess will pass.
We have few rounds of ICO. At each round you may get bonuses. With each round the % becomes less. So, if you want to get higher bonus - you can participate now.
A lot of ICO use such bonus system. So, it is not something strange. It is usual and normal thing. A lot of people used our ICO to get earnings.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 418
i want to buy some tokens at ico but seeing the bonus scheme makes me not to buy.
i mean people bought this with %40 bonus only few weeks back now i am only getting %11 bonus.
that is the only thing buggin me.unfortunately i guess will pass.
Hello! For what purposes blockchain is used in your project? Is it used only for ICO?
We use our ready-to-use technologies as part of a well-developed professional
experience in the field of MLM and transfer it to a new level by decentralization and
transparency based on the blockchain technology.
First of all, we are launching our technology in the rapidly growing market of ICO
campaigns.
Activity: 37
Hello! For what purposes blockchain is used in your project? Is it used only for ICO?
Hello! I'm intrested what is the total amount of workers will be in your company after launching?
Our platform is already lauched. The amount of workers you can find on our website.
Activity: 138
Hello! I'm intrested what is the total amount of workers will be in your company after launching?
is there a way I can receive latest new from you? I am a quite busy person and sometimes I don't have time to check all the projects I am in.

Hi,
Of course you can. You can subsscribe on our latest news through our webpage, this option is at the very bottom. You can also follow us on Facebook, Telegram and Twitter.
Muo
Activity: 236
is there a way I can receive latest new from you? I am a quite busy person and sometimes I don't have time to check all the projects I am in.
so ICO ends on the 4th of March but you hit exchanges on the 14th of March. why is that big window for?

Hi,
During that period tokens will be distributed among the backers.
Activity: 229
so ICO ends on the 4th of March but you hit exchanges on the 14th of March. why is that big window for?
can i buy something with my referral bonuses inside the system? let's say pm7 tokens.

Hi,
It is not possible to buy our tokens with your referral bonuses.
Activity: 196
can i buy something with my referral bonuses inside the system? let's say pm7 tokens.
what are conditions for taking part in a big bonus? Shall I invest something?

Hi,
​Only users who signed up in the PM7 on the website or downloaded the PM7+ application can take part in the "BIG BONUS" bonus program. ​To participate in the program we require you to have 1,000 PM7 tokens on the account - this is not a fee for participation, the tokens remain to you.
Activity: 197
what are conditions for taking part in a big bonus? Shall I invest something?
how will I receive my bonuses for investing in ICO? will it be ETH, USD or your tokens?

Hi,
You will receive them in PM7 tokens equivalent.
Activity: 174
how will I receive my bonuses for investing in ICO? will it be ETH, USD or your tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: