Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 110. (Read 251542 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Does the blockchain really make the project more expensive and valuable in the eyes of investors and customers? Or is it just a trend now? I see a lot of projects that, at first glance, don’t need such approach so far…
I think there can’t be two opinions. Blockchain is necessary for such a global project, which unites many members. Acorn distinguishes itself from competitors in the crowdfunding industry by using blockchain and internal token to make payments and funding much more efficient, both in terms of speed and security, and also benefits.
What are the most interesting things to ecosystem participants?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Does the blockchain really make the project more expensive and valuable in the eyes of investors and customers? Or is it just a trend now? I see a lot of projects that, at first glance, don’t need such approach so far…
I think there can’t be two opinions. Blockchain is necessary for such a global project, which unites many members. Acorn distinguishes itself from competitors in the crowdfunding industry by using blockchain and internal token to make payments and funding much more efficient, both in terms of speed and security, and also benefits.
Activity: 168
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Well friends, came to the end of April month and as a result you can say a lot of things happened to the project and its plans. I personally see a good dynamic and now I believe in it like no other. I'm sure he will collect all that is needed to start at full capacity and will open a new page in the history of raising funds for various projects! Let May and June be the most successful months !!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 112
What currency can you pay for the OAK in?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
now only found out that there was an announcement about the second birk - Bancor.
It's true? who can give a link?
what is this exchange?
Birk? If you are about the exchange, Acorn has cooperated with Bancor since the very beginning of their operation. That is, the liquidity of the token has never been in doubt. Now there is already an agreement with HITBTC, this is a crazy breakthrough!!!!
HitBTC has large daily volumes, it is a very good exchange. I like the progress of the Acorn team, they take the development of the project very seriously and keep up with the times.
Activity: 434
now only found out that there was an announcement about the second birk - Bancor.
what is this exchange?
Birk? If you are about the exchange, Acorn has cooperated with Bancor since the very beginning of their operation. That is, the liquidity of the token has never been in doubt. Now there is already an agreement with HITBTC, this is a crazy breakthrough!!!!
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
what is this exchange?
Activity: 182
To guess the successful time of the release of the token against the background of favorable conditions on the market is almost impossible in my opinion. Too large and fairly sharp changes even within the trading week. Thus - any time is suitable, to enter the stock exchange.  Wink
Disagree with you. Recall the that was happening 3 weeks ago. Almost any new altcoin appeared on the exchange fell 3-4 times from the ICO price. This is a very influential factor.

Yes, but now the market is recovering, the ETH cost almost $ 700. I think in May the situation will be even more favorable for investment and trading.

If the project is really good and real, it is not necessary to wait for the moment to exit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
To guess the successful time of the release of the token against the background of favorable conditions on the market is almost impossible in my opinion. Too large and fairly sharp changes even within the trading week. Thus - any time is suitable, to enter the stock exchange.  Wink
Disagree with you. Recall the that was happening 3 weeks ago. Almost any new altcoin appeared on the exchange fell 3-4 times from the ICO price. This is a very influential factor.

Yes, but now the market is recovering, the ETH cost almost $ 700. I think in May the situation will be even more favorable for investment and trading.
Activity: 266
Who will attend blockchain event in Tokyo? Whom can I contact there? 
Activity: 420
When we get more info about upcoming strtups on Acorn platform and their rates?
Activity: 266
Is it possible to imagine at least several projects that will be placed on the platform except for the ones from the site? I’d like to understand their areas.
Activity: 280
Can u already say what commissions or payments will be necessary to collect funds for start-up based on Acorn?
Activity: 238
Is the form of ownership of the start-up which is planning to hold crowdfunding important for the platform?
Activity: 490
300 projects are not the limit.
give hundreds of thousands!
I would like to attend a meeting in Japan, I'm sure it will be very interesting there.
Activity: 532
Hi everyone! Guys from Acorn are still in the center of blockchain actions! This time they’re in Japan! They prove the global status of the project, it cant but rejoice!) https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/990034118305107968
Yep, the strategy should bear fruit. It’s difficult to work for the whole world, but the results wont make wait for them long. I like the fact that they will meet potential investors in Japan, too. Anyway, the level of development of technologies is high there.
I heard that the project is already working with a number of start-ups.. Do they still look for new ones?
Encouraging projects to join the platform they contribute to fast growth of Acorn ‘cause every crowdfunding campaign attracts new users to the ecosystem. More than 300 projects is a considerable number!
Where information about 300 projects? Did I miss something important? It's just something I've been wondering about recently. There are also links to specific lists? Or maybe something else on the subject?
As I understood 300 projects want to land their ideas on the Acorn platform. But this list is not published anywhere. Because Acorn have to start their main sale. But after that I think we will see explosive growth of projects

Not published for reasons of confidentiality? it would be very fortunate if the ACORN were advertised using this data.I think that many people want to know what direction these projects are and how cool they are.
Activity: 406
Is there something like insurance for investors investing in projects? Anything can happen to them…
Activity: 518
Jump to: