Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 108. (Read 251542 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 22
Who is the author of the project concept? How did the author come up with it and where did the prerequisites come from?

The idea of the project is clearly not theirs. They only transfer existing concept on the blockchain, which has its advantages, which makes their project much more attractive than analogues, but without blockchain
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Who is the author of the project concept? How did the author come up with it and where did the prerequisites come from?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
To determine whether the project is ethical, who will determine how ethical the project is, how much it is acceptable for demonstration on the platform, will it  be some kind of special commission in your organization?
And another question of the criteria of this issue. Will it be up to the Commission? Or will there be strict specific criteria? Here the moment of subjective approach in my opinion is traced. As it is planned?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Can I get a sample or a starter pack of documents to begin preparing my project for the Acron’s requirements?
Activity: 532
To determine whether the project is ethical, who will determine how ethical the project is, how much it is acceptable for demonstration on the platform, will it  be some kind of special commission in your organization?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The developers’ efforts are obvious. And how much time can it take to create such a global platform as Acorn? The market is competitive, there are also plenty of difficulties in the markets... what are the expectations from the future?

For example, GoFundMe and Kickstarter achieved recognition and popularity within 10 years after the start. Acorn decided to do that more quickly, attracting the attention of all members of the ecosystem and providing more "soft" and comfortable conditions for customers. So, I think that Acorn will reach its design capacity much earlier. By the way, one of the evidences of growing popularity: https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/990526104258732032

Yes, these are good results. What are you planning to beat competitors in? I’m talking about those who are also working on their weaknesses?

No entry barriers, free placing of projects, super support, developed system for obtaining financial returns for a startup. And for investors it will be just a very convenient platform for any procedures.
In this case, I am interested in the service for entrepreneurs. What will be available?
An entrepreneur may submit a project to other user communities that are different from the usual target audience. This option includes messaging via e-mail and social media, as well as other forms of informing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
The developers’ efforts are obvious. And how much time can it take to create such a global platform as Acorn? The market is competitive, there are also plenty of difficulties in the markets... what are the expectations from the future?

For example, GoFundMe and Kickstarter achieved recognition and popularity within 10 years after the start. Acorn decided to do that more quickly, attracting the attention of all members of the ecosystem and providing more "soft" and comfortable conditions for customers. So, I think that Acorn will reach its design capacity much earlier. By the way, one of the evidences of growing popularity: https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/990526104258732032

Yes, these are good results. What are you planning to beat competitors in? I’m talking about those who are also working on their weaknesses?

No entry barriers, free placing of projects, super support, developed system for obtaining financial returns for a startup. And for investors it will be just a very convenient platform for any procedures.
In this case, I am interested in the service for entrepreneurs. What will be available?

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Who has any thoughts about the expected price level for the Acorn token in July-August? Are there any forecasts or analytics about the affairs in the market? I understand that this can be just an attempt to poke a finger in the sky - but still at least some kind of picture would be in the view of investors. Or is it superfluous?  Huh
Activity: 122
Does the blockchain really make the project more expensive and valuable in the eyes of investors and customers? Or is it just a trend now? I see a lot of projects that, at first glance, don’t need such approach so far…

Acorn takes three major issues in crowdfunding, Access, Success and Transparency.

To make it more accessible we are lowering transaction fees using blockchain as it is decentralised.

To give backer's confidence, Transparency is key. All transactions in blockchain are transparent and founders can choose levels of transparency with which they can share their progress.

Feel free to ask any more questions.
Activity: 122
What studies of the business market were taken into account when creating the development strategy of the project?

Hey there!

Acorn are tackling three major issues in crowdfunding, Access, Success and Transparency, what has driven the business development.

Access
Did you know that only 1.9% of crowdfunding revenue goes to developing countries?

We accept any legal and ethical project worldwide — reaching parts of the world under-served by crowdfunding.
Integrated platform training and support to help inexperienced founders.
Seamless and free blockchain payments system — minimal transaction costs
Project Incentive Fund — we incentivise early adoption of the Acorn platform and provide starting bonuses to promising projects
Read Amani’s story to learn more

Success
Did you know that 78% of crowdfunding projects fail to meet their funding goal?

Acorn offer’s integrated marketing tools and services as part of our crowdfunding engine. These will be backed by data from previous campaigns, helping founders make the right marketing decisions, and giving them access to lists of backers who supported similar projects in the past.
Accelerators will perform project verification and founder mentorship to support new founders, and validate legitimacy of projects.
The Acorn marketplace will offer additional Acorn, and 3rd party services to aid in the funding campaign and subsequent product delivery.
Founders will be given the option of withdrawing funds at milestones during their campaign to use within the marketplace for extra reach
Read Nancy’s story to learn more.

Transparency
Did you know that fear of fraud is often cited as a reason for backers not contributing to crowdfunding campaigns?

All transactions will be made via OAK, providing transparency. Blockchain gives the option for the founder to display all spending publicly from the raise to the delivery stage. Backers can see where money is being spent thereby increasing trust in a project and making backers more willing to support projects.
Projects use Acorn’s payment gateway to purchase external products, in both fiat or tokens. These transactions are also recorded on our transparency ‘app’.
Smart contract based milestones can be implemented to only release funds when certain criteria are met. These can be instituted even before the funding target has been raised, giving projects access to cash early on and increasing their odds of success.
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
At Acorn in the telegram already more than 30k participants, it's amazing. With such a community, I think there will be no problems with success hard cap in the ico.
Actually Acorn has announced airdrop, so it significantly increased the number of group members. In fact I think the Acorn community consists of 10k members.
Airdrop will attract many potential investors to join in. This is a good way. This is the charm of Acorn.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
At Acorn in the telegram already more than 30k participants, it's amazing. With such a community, I think there will be no problems with success hard cap in the ico.
Actually Acorn has announced airdrop, so it significantly increased the number of group members. In fact I think the Acorn community consists of 10k members.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
The platform is implemented on the basis of Ethereum with its disadvantages. First of all, will it affect the speed of transactions?

What kind of blockchain is capable of providing a higher transaction speed with the same volume of tokens in the network as in Ethereum network? Give examples please.

Who are the consultants of the project? They will have to work in difficult world conditions.

I suggest You read the interview with David Ives.

If you have a question about crowdfunding, there are few better people to ask than David Ives. Previously the Chief Technical Officer for Crowdcube, the world’s first equity crowdfunding site, he has highly sought after experience in the crowdfunding industry.

As one of Acorn’s expert advisors, we took five minutes to sit down with him and pick his brains about crowdfunding, and our platform relaunch.

Who are the consultants of the project? They will have to work in difficult world conditions.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
What incentives are there in the project for today to get as many tokens as possible?

You can participate in the bounty campaign and earn free tokens.

https://alpha.bounty0x.io/
Jump to: