Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 172. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
In XEM we trust
Devs, do you have any simple guide about "How to start with Acorn Collective?" It will be helpful
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
I see a great perspective on this project and I really respect its organizers, founders and the team for their work - because they do it not for themselves, but for others! Others will get the opportunity that they did not have before, and someone might not have had it at all! Think only how much for someone it may be important, maybe the old problem, some dump, will get off - they will collect money and be ready! Magic! Smiley Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I completely agree with the above about the fact that the stock exchange does not matter when the project is stable, dynamic and the product is good. Exchanges will be lined up) - By the way, does this happen at all? Smiley I'm interested even more as an observer that will be with the project the next 5 years. Given the speed of change and the growth in the number of projects in different areas - I think it will be a terrific sight! Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
The guys are starting to get involved in marketing, it's tangible! I like the course of action of this project. They keep up with the times

https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/973233714766499840

Beautiful video

But from it it is not clear what exactly is being discussed - it is desirable to write a good article on a medium or steemit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
50 mln worries me a little
the project has collected 5 million will do only some basic small things to develop in a certain region and the next level is already 50 million
it is difficult to achieve
Well, I believe in success
And for what the project collect 50kk $? I would be glad if Acorn had not collected more than 10kk, since there would be fewer tokens released. Accordingly, the price of the token may increase
before I also did not understand why the project need so much money? A year ago $ 10kk would be a normal amount but now it is very small because all exchanges for listing require huge amounts. All other services also rised in price
It should also be borne in mind that in order for Acorn to become a really large site for crowdfunding, it needs 35-65 million tokens which are declared in WP. If there are will a lot of projects and there are will a lot of participants, then tokens should be enough for everyone. This is the primary emission of tokens. If tokens will are not enough, then Acorn will not be able to develop.
Yeah! you are right. Now it is very important to receive the maximum amount in order to develop in the future with the maximum speed. Collected several million will not give a kick for rapid development the project

If the project is a promising and good product, then there will be no problems to get to the  exchange.
Now the market is not in the best condition. This factor affects investments in projects. Given this situation on the market, I want to say that Acorn has achieved great results!

You're right there! Considering what happened to the market in the first week of the Pre-Sale (Huge crash) we did a pretty good job to sell it out we think!

Thanks for the kind words renault18turbo  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The guys are starting to get involved in marketing, it's tangible! I like the course of action of this project. They keep up with the times

https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/973233714766499840
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
the project has collected 5 million will do only some basic small things to develop in a certain region and the next level is already 50 million
And for what the project collect 50kk $? I would be glad if Acorn had not collected more than 10kk, since there would be fewer tokens released. Accordingly, the price of the token may increase
before I also did not understand why the project need so much money? A year ago $ 10kk would be a normal amount but now it is very small because all exchanges for listing require huge amounts. All other services also rised in price
It should also be borne in mind that in order for Acorn to become a really large site for crowdfunding, it needs 35-65 million tokens which are declared in WP. If there are will a lot of projects and there are will a lot of participants, then tokens should be enough for everyone. This is the primary emission of tokens. If tokens will are not enough, then Acorn will not be able to develop.
Yeah! you are right. Now it is very important to receive the maximum amount in order to develop in the future with the maximum speed. Collected several million will not give a kick for rapid development the project

If the project is a promising and good product, then there will be no problems to get to the  exchange.
Now the market is not in the best condition. This factor affects investments in projects. Given this situation on the market, I want to say that Acorn has achieved great results!
Activity: 518

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
It sounds very fun and fun! Given the expectations and pace of work and the transparency of the project and its fantastic team - I think the results will not be long in coming! I consider the project as a long-term investment in the future and I am confident that it will repeatedly bring me profit and pleasure! I wish successes follow the process! Wink

The most difficult problem is to get a critical user base on board and therefore have sufficient liquidity pools to really get the crowdfunding off the ground.
On Friday we were joined by some of our advisors and business experts to start building the personas of future platform users. Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1D4wcLN0Ns

I don't understand what you mean? Why Acorn will not be able to develop? If a soft cap will be collected, what problems can there be?

I will explain my think by example. Imagine that there is a country in which have its national currency and only it are accepted for payment. And there is no other way to pay for goods. Only the established currency. In this country, will be enough goods, but the currency emission is 10 times less than all cost of goods. And then what will happen in this country? There are goods, but there is no necessary quantity of money supply, so that everyone can buy any goods at any time. And the money will be in hands a limited circle of people. Only the one who was able to sell the goods for money, will be able to buy other goods in further. Thus, instead of usual commodity-money exchange, the economy this country will be stagnant.

So, too will happen on the platform of Acorn if there are will a lot of projects, but there will not be enough tokens.
Never not prohibited if necessary simply split the number of tokens, for example, one to ten.

Well, yes, tokens are divisible, so everything can be scaled
Activity: 616
Merit: 300

I don't understand what you mean? Why Acorn will not be able to develop? If a soft cap will be collected, what problems can there be?

I will explain my think by example. Imagine that there is a country in which have its national currency and only it are accepted for payment. And there is no other way to pay for goods. Only the established currency. In this country, will be enough goods, but the currency emission is 10 times less than all cost of goods. And then what will happen in this country? There are goods, but there is no necessary quantity of money supply, so that everyone can buy any goods at any time. And the money will be in hands a limited circle of people. Only the one who was able to sell the goods for money, will be able to buy other goods in further. Thus, instead of usual commodity-money exchange, the economy this country will be stagnant.

So, too will happen on the platform of Acorn if there are will a lot of projects, but there will not be enough tokens.
Never not prohibited if necessary simply split the number of tokens, for example, one to ten.
it seems to me that the project has a great future. but I would like to know more about your plans. Your road map is too small and uninformative. I advise you to increase it slightly

I agree with you that the roadmap needs to be updated, there is very little information in it - it scares off many investors. I hope the team will hear us.

An extended Roadmap & Website overhaul will be coming in the next few weeks.  Grin
Activity: 350
it seems to me that the project has a great future. but I would like to know more about your plans. Your road map is too small and uninformative. I advise you to increase it slightly

I agree with you that the roadmap needs to be updated, there is very little information in it - it scares off many investors. I hope the team will hear us.
Activity: 210
Activity: 155
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
It sounds very fun and fun! Given the expectations and pace of work and the transparency of the project and its fantastic team - I think the results will not be long in coming! I consider the project as a long-term investment in the future and I am confident that it will repeatedly bring me profit and pleasure! I wish successes follow the process! Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
7 ways Acorn going to sell ou it main sale:

1. Hype, hype and more hype!
2. Build a visual prototype;
3. Bring Huge advocates on board;
4. Attending Events Worldwide;
5. Getting listed on exchanges;
6. Refining KYC Processes;
7. Ensuring sustainability!

(c)

From official Telegram group  Grin
Any news about exchanges? the project has collected a softcap and can safely declare itself, preliminary to agree with exchanges.

We'll be on the exchanges straight after the Main ICO - We can't announce which ones yet though.

this is a good statement I like your project more and more
Any news about exchanges? the project has collected a softcap and can safely declare itself, preliminary to agree with exchanges.

We'll be on the exchanges straight after the Main ICO - We can't announce which ones yet though.
Jump to: