Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 168. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
How are the fees going? How many more are left to the expected result? What forecasts and whether there is an analyst regarding the connection with the bitcoin market? I see that as soon as bitcoin (its price) goes down - so all the coins go there. Are there any forecasts for 2018 for the price of the token and what are the medium-term plans?
How you can see the pre-sale ended very successfully 7 000,000 OAK  tokens were sold in a short time I hope that they will be able to sell 35,000,000 OAK tokens at the main ICO just as quickly as on the pre-sale. No one can predict exactly where price of bitcoin will go tomorrow
Of course no one can predict the course. But good designs are always in price. Therefore, Acorn has a real chance for big investments. At least I believe it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
How are the fees going? How many more are left to the expected result? What forecasts and whether there is an analyst regarding the connection with the bitcoin market? I see that as soon as bitcoin (its price) goes down - so all the coins go there. Are there any forecasts for 2018 for the price of the token and what are the medium-term plans?
How you can see the pre-sale ended very successfully 7 000,000 OAK  tokens were sold in a short time I hope that they will be able to sell 35,000,000 OAK tokens at the main ICO just as quickly as on the pre-sale. No one can predict exactly where price of bitcoin will go tomorrow
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
I really hope for this project - a lot of the project is waiting for its launch and getting out to the full work. I'm sure that when this happens - it will have an impact on the fate of many projects that previously did not manage to gather the necessary resources for launch or development. I support and wish you success! Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
FRIDAY FORTUNE COMPETITION! - WIN 5000 OAK TOKENS.
Click on the Youtube Video below to find out how!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL4pIoF1xvU
Guys do you have any news about results of competition? Post it please! Is 5000 OAK still in game Cool?
I also took part in the competition. I can not find the results of the competition. Who knows the name of the winner or still nobody knows?
Announced on the Acorn Telegram and ANN thread.
Dominic Travers  - Acorn Hat
Aad Van Leeuwen - Bogey Prize 1 Single Acorn
CryptoGuy 1 - Bogey Prize 1 Single Acorn
SweatySkate - 50 OAK Tokens
Hoa Nquyen - Acorn Tshirt
Scott Wilson - 5000 OAK Tokens
Creative A  - Bogey Prize 1 Single Acorn
Arnold Strasser - 50 OAK Tokens
Thanks for this post and the special congratulation for Scott Wilson for wining the competition of 5000 OAK Tokens. So, how much a similar competitions will you arrange?
Well, I haven't won anything.. my luck fails me again. What about the new contest? for example, the competition for the best design t-shirt Acorn

the competition of the best design t-shirt Acorn sounds good but also will be good to add new stickers in the telegram chat. You can also do this as a competition with ten prize places
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Guys could you tell me please. On presale 1 OAK cost 0.7 $, on ICO the price is defined as 1.4 $. Is the price of the token tied to the ether?

I asked the questions a few pages back about the possibility of a spot rate which is valid for an hour. ETH volitlity was another of my concerns initially.

No answer as yet, but I also think we (myself included) need to chill a bit. There's probably a good reason why the ICO date is when it is, possibly to also sort out how the team will approach the ICO and ETH Price being what it is..
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Guys could you tell me please. On presale 1 OAK cost 0.7 $, on ICO the price is defined as 1.4 $. Is the price of the token tied to the ether?
The project has long tied the price of tokens to the ETH:

pre-sale    1 ETH = 1600 OAK
crowdsale  1 ETH = 800  OAK

With such a huge volatility, it's pointless to consider the price in dollars.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

The article says:

With the OAK token, users will be able to fund projects, purchase goods and services, get access to Acorn support services, and conduct point-of-sale transactions via the Acorn Local mobile payment app.

Please, tell us more about this application. Will it support the exchange of crypto currency? At what stage is the development of this application?
will the apps be planned for Android or IOS too? no self-respecting project can do without the application now.

I'm sure that the application will be

This is even more of an element of marketing -  the mandatory component for the successful promotion of the project.
Activity: 36

The article says:

With the OAK token, users will be able to fund projects, purchase goods and services, get access to Acorn support services, and conduct point-of-sale transactions via the Acorn Local mobile payment app.

Please, tell us more about this application. Will it support the exchange of crypto currency? At what stage is the development of this application?
will the apps be planned for Android or IOS too? no self-respecting project can do without the application now.
Activity: 518
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
I read in a chat room those people who collect large pools to participate in projects - they say that people get out of the pools. Do not want to invest now.
I don't understand why some people surrender at the first difficulties. When the crypto-community to become accustomed to cyclicity? It's a pity that fear in heads doesn't allow many to realize that the accumulation is also a strategy.
Merit: 103

The article says:

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
I read in a chat room those people who collect large pools to participate in projects - they say that people get out of the pools. Do not want to invest now.
Personally, on the contrary, I want to bring in the maximum number of selected projects. The price of ether is very conducive to this. and from pools run because participants understand that in such low market it will be easier for them to buy on the stock exchange. Especially for early investors, and pools belong to such, to be put rather long lock on the bought tokens.
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
Do you plan to make a white list for those who want to invest during the main sale? Does your team consider the possibility of making a referral program?

Currently you can join our Mailing List - https://join.aco.ai/mainsale/

We will have a Whitelist with KYC way before the Main Sale, don't worry!

Hi, can you clarify by dates? when run?
for me it is important given the stagnation of the market.
Yes, good question. The market situation is very difficult now.
Activity: 490
Hello everyone, who will tell you which competitions are currently running? really want pouchavstvovat and win) Cool

I think you'd better ask in telegram. there they constantly monitor messages and respond quickly.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Do you plan to make a white list for those who want to invest during the main sale? Does your team consider the possibility of making a referral program?

Currently you can join our Mailing List - https://join.aco.ai/mainsale/

We will have a Whitelist with KYC way before the Main Sale, don't worry!

Hi, can you clarify by dates? when run?
for me it is important given the stagnation of the market.
Activity: 112

Guys do you have any news about results of competition? Post it please! Is 5000 OAK still in game Cool?

I also took part in the competition. I can not find the results of the competition. Who knows the name of the winner or still nobody knows?

Thanks to the organizers for the constant communication. Obviously, you have serious intentions. More contests and news!
Activity: 434

Thanks for this post and the special congratulation for Scott Wilson for wining the competition of 5000 OAK Tokens. So, how much a similar competitions will you arrange?
Well, I haven't won anything.. my luck fails me again. What about the new contest? for example, the competition for the best design t-shirt Acorn
Jump to: