Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 175. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Will the OAK tokens be blocked during the ICO? If they are transportable, the early investors can sell them below the price crowdsale - it will be very sad.

OAK Tokens will be locked until after the Main ICO.

Is it a precise information?
Where can u tell me the source? I want to know the accuracy of the information

Have a look on Telegram, the admins (myself included) have said numerous times over the last few days Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Asian markets - this is very important

and I hope that you good present your project
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Ed and Ben go live on Facebook from the Vietnam Blockchain Week.

https://www.facebook.com/TheAcornCollectiveICO/videos/952000981630617/

Grin

In your plans there are points - visiting South Korea and China? The Asian market is very large and I think there are excellent prospects for your project there.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Ed and Ben go live on Facebook from the Vietnam Blockchain Week.

https://www.facebook.com/TheAcornCollectiveICO/videos/952000981630617/

Grin
Glad to see you stay tuned and move in trends! As I know Vietnam is new rapidly growing crypto market! Good for you!
Activity: 280
Will the OAK tokens be blocked during the ICO? If they are transportable, the early investors can sell them below the price crowdsale - it will be very sad.

Where can u tell me the source? I want to know the accuracy of the information
Activity: 812
Ben & Ed Lobbett have headed to Vietnam for Blockchain Week. Facebook Live with updates on what they're doing over there coming very soon!

https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/971328095318835201
The long-awaited news! the team has a lot of time to deal with the development of the project, given that the ICO will begin in late April
The team has already made every effort for marketing and continues to do so. In the 2nd quarter of this year it is planned to launch the finished product.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Guys, how many tokens were given for 1 ETH at the presale?
On the site indicates that in ICO will set the rate of 250ACO per one ETH based on the reference ETH = $375. Looks like a rip-off  Grin
Where did you get this information from?
Activity: 434
Ben & Ed Lobbett have headed to Vietnam for Blockchain Week. Facebook Live with updates on what they're doing over there coming very soon!

The long-awaited news! the team has a lot of time to deal with the development of the project, given that the ICO will begin in late April

HI

What happened with the 15000 OAK giveaway competition, cause I haven'thears/seen anything on the outcome on this.

We did not reveal the winners publicly, they were emailed privately and sent their tokens. One winner announced he had won on Telegram, the others did not. Keep an eye out for more competitions in the future.

Activity: 74

HI

What happened with the 15000 OAK giveaway competition, cause I haven'thears/seen anything on the outcome on this.
I have not seen any conference with the participation of Acorn Collective. What can be the reason? do you plan to hold such events?
The project needs some kind of new marketing idea. Competition it is certainly good, but it is desirable to add something to this complex. I would talk about airdrop, many large projects have made these airdrops, increased the number of people in their telegram channels.  in fact this is a fairly strong indicator. Guys, how are you gonna cope up with the current situation of the crypto market? Does this greatly impact the ongoing ICO?

The Acorn team was already doing the airdrop. It seems to me that now they need to come up with something else, for example the referral program, the second stage of the bounty campaign.
Acorn Collective and so has a large community, just look at the group in the telegram, the chat is bursting with messages. It's a different matter. I want to see the Acorn team in public.

You can see a lot of us over on our Social Media pages - In the past few days, we've had Live Facebook updates from Ed Dench & Simon over in Tel Aviv, Ben & Ed Lobbett in Vietnam and photos of the team around the office. We have a full schedule of events where you'll be seeing the team across the world in the build-up to the Main ICO!

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
On the site indicates that in ICO will set the rate of 250ACO per one ETH based on the reference ETH = $375. Looks like a rip-off  Grin

This is outdated information. Current price:
Pre-sale    1 ETH = 1600 OAK
Crowdsale 1 ETH = 800 OAK

Of course, this is a serious difference between the price of presale and the main sale. But I think, after a massive advertising campaign, it will not be so noticeable.
Activity: 350

This is outdated information. Current price:
Pre-sale    1 ETH = 1600 OAK
Crowdsale 1 ETH = 800 OAK
Activity: 602

I think people didn't buy tokens at the presale stage to sell them as soon as possible. I believe that the token has a great perspective
You wrong. That's exactly what some people do. I don`t know maybe there is a special termin for them. I call em assholes
Activity: 532
50 mln worries me a little

the project has collected 5 million will do only some basic small things to develop in a certain region and the next level is already 50 million

it is difficult to achieve

Well, I believe in success
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I participate and I think that the project should give exactly the results that it expects in its plans reflected in the documentation. As for the platform itself, it is clear that the idea is not new, but the promise and characteristics of the project promise a lot, I believe that it will be so and, of course, I hope for profit! I wish you good luck and growth!
Activity: 378
Merit: 26

I think people didn't buy tokens at the presale stage to sell them as soon as possible. I believe that the token has a great perspective
Activity: 74

Where did you see this. As far as I'm aware it was supposed to be +- 800 oak per ETH, unless that has changed.
Jump to: