Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 40. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Are you going to sell your own tools, such as Project Launchpad, to other platforms? Or to rent them out?
Will the representatives of your platform be able to offer legal advice to the project creator? If yes, how much will it cost?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
this is one ico you have to hodl through the bear market. the value of oak is going to moon in the bull run
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I believe that together with the revival of the market in the second half of June, Acorn will collect another 1-2 million dollars to the end of the main sales. It almost does not cause doubts. Given this situation in the market, I would like to get an opportunity to look at the trade and its parameters already on the exchange. It is these indicators that will put the final evaluation of the project. Now I'm glad that I keep tokens.
Not the fact that there will be a market recovery at the time when the ICO Acorn will go. I think that Acorn has already conducted a successful sales campaign and collected more than $10kk
Activity: 6
I believe that together with the revival of the market in the second half of June, Acorn will collect another 1-2 million dollars to the end of the main sales. It almost does not cause doubts. Given this situation in the market, I would like to get an opportunity to look at the trade and its parameters already on the exchange. It is these indicators that will put the final evaluation of the project. Now I'm glad that I keep tokens.

I do not think the market will recover in June. Are you too optimistic?
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
I do not know where such confidence in the project, but if you look at their latest active actions and movements - you can say that the guys are trying. And it would be foolish because of one such project to lose reputation to so many people. So it's not scammers any. They are active guys and they themselves believe in the project. Hence this energy. Good luck to the team and patience!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 308
Hello. Will each project have its own individual page? I think that the opportunity to create a separate site will be in demand.
Activity: 23
both digital and real be supported on platform. both need money for bills
Is your platform optimized for real or digital projects? As for me, the second option is much more profitable today.
Activity: 182
Good afternoon. Are u gonna use gamification in your solution or is this option excluded?   

We intend to apply gamification heavily, to encourage user activity and community involvement. For example, founders could level up and earn badges and rewards following campaign best practices, by interacting with their backer community and concluding a project successfully. Similarly, backers would earn extra points for supporting a project, providing feedback or participating in community votes. More information on the whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1PbmmXatTeAODdsWUl4bmRJOW8/view

perfect
Activity: 140
Hey. I have heard that the possibility of mentoring by a Local Partner organization will be implemented on the platform. What is it for?

sounds interesting i would like to know more
Activity: 11
Good afternoon. Are u gonna use gamification in your solution or is this option excluded?   

We intend to apply gamification heavily, to encourage user activity and community involvement. For example, founders could level up and earn badges and rewards following campaign best practices, by interacting with their backer community and concluding a project successfully. Similarly, backers would earn extra points for supporting a project, providing feedback or participating in community votes. More information on the whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1PbmmXatTeAODdsWUl4bmRJOW8/view

The white paper is very recycled from the last time I saw it. Noticeably wthat the team worked on the concept of the project presentation.

They did put in a lot of work to get the message of their project across a lot better. However, hardly anyone takes the time to really read it.

People just don't do enough of their won research. if you want to invest, you must take the time to research
I agree. People need to take a good look into the ICO as they are changing things constantly.
Activity: 116
Hey. I have heard that the possibility of mentoring by a Local Partner organization will be implemented on the platform. What is it for?

It will be implemented to help projects to attract additional funds, as well as to help their creators to settle in a particular region.

I like the idea, but why some third parties, but not representatives of the platform, should be engaged in this? Don't you think that's a little strange?
The point is that the organization should be local, so to well understand a particular market segment of a particular country. If Acorn hired employees in each area, it would take all the profits.
You're right. I am also interested in the benefits these local partners will receive. After all, it is unlikely they will agree to provide services for free.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12

It will be implemented to help projects to attract additional funds, as well as to help their creators to settle in a particular region.

I like the idea, but why some third parties, but not representatives of the platform, should be engaged in this? Don't you think that's a little strange?
The point is that the organization should be local, so to well understand a particular market segment of a particular country. If Acorn hired employees in each area, it would take all the profits.

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Activity: 252

The white paper is very recycled from the last time I saw it. Noticeably wthat the team worked on the concept of the project presentation.

They did put in a lot of work to get the message of their project across a lot better. However, hardly anyone takes the time to really read it.

People just don't do enough of their won research. if you want to invest, you must take the time to research
Activity: 154
I have a cousin who works in Africa. He's in IT and reckons they guys he works with a screaming out for crowdfunding.
There must e loads of undiscovered projects perfect for Acorn Collective.
Pages:
Jump to: