Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 42. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
I do not understand if there is a basis for alarm because of some few plums? Indeed, every second project is different, or it is done consciously with an understanding of what will not affect the project, or it simply is not something significant, meaningful for the team and as a whole does not affect the picture. I think the most important factor is the market itself and the situation on it today. The rest is already nerves Smiley
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
As far as I read the white paper of the project - the project can already be considered realized. No matter how much money it has collected yet - it will start.

Another thing that if it does not collect its maximum cap it will start in limited regions with a limited number of services and this will affect the amount of the project incentive fund the rest can be considered that the project is successful.

That's right, there is so much momentum on the project, it is going ahead. If the hard cap isn't reached, it will be slower. But this is a real project which is happening! The industry needs it!

Hi. I've only just learnt about this project and have started to read the white paper. All looking really great so far. My mate managed to open up a yoga studio in London through kick-starter, which was great. But thinking about friends and family in developing parts of the world - this could really help startups in these places! Looking forward to reading the rest of the white paper, can't believe I'm so late to discover this!
Activity: 109
Crypto currency summer has come today! What we have? The bitcoin rate roughly floats around 7-7.5k dollars. This means only one thing he found his comfortable position and once less for several weeks does not decrease - so you can start to think more optimistically. As for Acorn, the only thing I do not like is the already traded tokens. : /

What do you mean already traded tokens?
Activity: 55
Crypto currency summer has come today! What we have? The bitcoin rate roughly floats around 7-7.5k dollars. This means only one thing he found his comfortable position and once less for several weeks does not decrease - so you can start to think more optimistically. As for Acorn, the only thing I do not like is the already traded tokens. : /
I agree with your sentiment toward the market, definitely on the up and it looks like Acorn are going to time the release to market perfectly :-D Anyone who has traded the tokens already is missing out on the opportunity of a lifetime imo, this is a long termer for anyone who knows about how the model will work. I am making this my main hold over the course of the ICO. Will use Acorn collective too, got 3 ideas ready to launch... cant wait :-D
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
It is interesting that, according to many leading economists in the West, it turns out that we are all waiting for a new global financial crisis. Now he is in the real sector in many countries, adding to the fire the trade war of the United States against all others, primarily with China and the European Union. It will sooner or later shake the scales in the direction of the crypto currency. Maybe even this year! I bought Acorn, bought popcorn, I sit and wait!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 16
As far as I read the white paper of the project - the project can already be considered realized. No matter how much money it has collected yet - it will start.

Another thing that if it does not collect its maximum cap it will start in limited regions with a limited number of services and this will affect the amount of the project incentive fund the rest can be considered that the project is successful.

That's right, there is so much momentum on the project, it is going ahead. If the hard cap isn't reached, it will be slower. But this is a real project which is happening! The industry needs it!

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
How many days are there left before the end of the sale?
About 3 weeks but it seems to me that the hard cap will be reached earlier.
Activity: 55
How many days are there left before the end of the sale?
Activity: 122

Activity: 122
Good afternoon. Are u gonna use gamification in your solution or is this option excluded?  

We intend to apply gamification heavily, to encourage user activity and community involvement. For example, founders could level up and earn badges and rewards following campaign best practices, by interacting with their backer community and concluding a project successfully. Similarly, backers would earn extra points for supporting a project, providing feedback or participating in community votes. More information on the whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1PbmmXatTeAODdsWUl4bmRJOW8/view

I do not cease to admire the team's quality approach to the issues of involvement and motivation
in a word - well done!

Thank you! The development team are working hard on developing something really unique, if you haven't already, check out the showcase https://aco.ai/showcase/default.html
Activity: 153
Hey. According to the researches, 78% of the companies cant collect even the minimum amount. In yr opinion, what’s the reason?

As for me, i think that there may be only 2 options – either the project isnt worth attention, or it’s promoted by inexperienced ppl.

Very true.

But also some Crowdfunds set ridiculous targets. I hope Acorn will help people be more realistic.

Then again, as their fees are dramatically less than other Crowdfunding projects, technically everyone should be able to drop their goal price by 10% straight away.
Activity: 238
Hey. According to the researches, 78% of the companies cant collect even the minimum amount. In yr opinion, what’s the reason?

As for me, i think that there may be only 2 options – either the project isnt worth attention, or it’s promoted by inexperienced ppl.

Taking into account that it’s impossible to solve the first issue, how is the Acorn team planning to solve the second one?   
The platform’s representatives recognize the need for support and guidance of founders, many of whom may lack crowdfunding experience and are thus less likely to succeed on their own.

Recognition is an excellent thing,  but what will be really done to improve the situation? That’s what i’m truly interested in.   

Sire will have  Founder Onboarding & Project Readiness Loops  sectors containing tools helping newcomers to manage to hold campaigns .

Wonderful. Will it be necessary to pay extra for this? Or is this provided for free?   
Activity: 266

Taking into account that it’s impossible to solve the first issue, how is the Acorn team planning to solve the second one?   
The platform’s representatives recognize the need for support and guidance of founders, many of whom may lack crowdfunding experience and are thus less likely to succeed on their own.

Recognition is an excellent thing,  but what will be really done to improve the situation? That’s what i’m truly interested in.   

Sire will have  Founder Onboarding & Project Readiness Loops  sectors containing tools helping newcomers to manage to hold campaigns .

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Guys can someone share an article about the cooperation of Acorn with  HitBTC and Bancor? They seem to go to these exchanges after the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: