Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 36. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 11
I think Acorn will sell 15-16 million not more. Unless of course the situation will not change much in the next two weeks. At the same time, the funds already collected will be sufficient for the implementation of all the plans planned for the road map + each project that will join Acorn in any capacity will complement and develop it, thereby increasing its capitalization, recognition and value for the community. Everything gonna be alright!

What confirms your doubts?
I see the successful outcome of the fees and the project's exit on the world stage.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Is there any new information about the team's plans?
interested in the schedule of country visits with presentation and work with partners.
Activity: 266
What is the difference between the partners (such as: drie, electi end etc) represented on the website from the Marketplace Vendor Partners?
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Hello. I still do not understand how will the platform make a profit? Or is it non-profit?
Everything is very simple and clear. Read WP, don't be lazy.

But I highly recommend to study this page - https://aco.ai/showcase/default.html  There all is clear.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Let’s say, i followed all your advises but i didn’t manage to collect the amount needed. What can i do in such a case?   

That's a good question! When a project starts with Acorn, they first have to go through an education loop, with e-learning where if they aren't prepared for a crowdfunding campaign they can learn more. At this point, they may need the help of local accelerators. Once past the education loop, a project can access the crowdfunding campaign completely free OR they can utilise some tools, marketing etc. that will help them reach their goal. If the initial raise fails, they project can try again and may wish to get help from local accelerators.

What does it mean "local accelerators" and where can I read about it? How can local accelerators help to the project in crowdfunding?
Activity: 38
Hi gang!! Cant stop long, just seeing if there is going to be a lower amount that can be raised? Is this going to be only for massive enterprise sized ideas, or can I crowdfund on a smaller scale? I'd love to use Acorn. x x x
Activity: 280
Hello. What do you mean by creating effective marketing output? I would like to know about this as detailed as possible.
Activity: 56
Is there going to be any sort of pre registration for crowdfunded ideas, or just whoever can access the platform first and set up the account etc and start raising funds? Will there be a chance to complete at least some of the "dirty" work prior to it being useable? streamline the whole startup imo.. even if its just a few checkboxes and a little bit of text about what it is you're doing etc..
Activity: 55
Good evening. Will it be possible to replenish the account balance with the help of fiat on yr platform? This would simplify the access to investments significantly.   

Our seamless payments application means that backers can pledge OAK to projects easily and smoothly. No need for converting currency as this will be automatically handled by us: We create a wallet and buy OAK tokens on the backer’s behalf, leaving no need for backers to own or trade in cryptocurrency.  More information on the product showcase : https://aco.ai/showcase/default.html

This means that backers can easily contribute fiat and it seamlessly gets converted to OAK
this ties into my question somewhat then, are there any restrictions on withdrawl of oak=fiat with acorn? I know its okay to back the project, but moving funds the other way, is that just as easy? Also, will is be sofort etc for europe, or how will this be done, credit card, bank account? Thanks!
Activity: 172
Hello. I still do not understand how will the platform make a profit? Or is it non-profit?
Despite the fact that Acorn's main task is to promote the projects that are underway, the platform still needs funds for tool development and operating expenses.
Are not the tools for project developers free? It seems that you have mixed up something.
I don’t mix up anything: the basic version is free, but it will be necessary to pay for the advanced functional.

Makes sense, to have a paid for version with more advanced features
Activity: 6
Despite the fact that Acorn's main task is to promote the projects that are underway, the platform still needs funds for tool development and operating expenses.
Are not the tools for project developers free? It seems that you have mixed up something.
I don’t mix up anything: the basic version is free, but it will be necessary to pay for the advanced functional.

It seems to me that such an option will not be popular. As a rule, project creators have very limited budgets, especially at the early stages.
Additional functionality can be unlocked for a percentage of the final raise. This constitutes one of Acorn's revenue mechanisms.

As for me, most projects will reach only the minimum amount of fees. Are you sure that this model of service provision is rational?

I think time will be the best answer. See what they are and will do best for your project
Activity: 154

It seems to me that such an option will not be popular. As a rule, project creators have very limited budgets, especially at the early stages.
Additional functionality can be unlocked for a percentage of the final raise. This constitutes one of Acorn's revenue mechanisms.

As for me, most projects will reach only the minimum amount of fees. Are you sure that this model of service provision is rational?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Activity: 23
Will the representatives of your platform be able to offer legal advice to the project creator? If yes, how much will it cost?

The Acorn marketplace is made up of a number of vendor partnerships, which provide services to projects. Legal service will be provided by Seedlegal https://seedlegals.com/

you will add more?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 122
Will the representatives of your platform be able to offer legal advice to the project creator? If yes, how much will it cost?

The Acorn marketplace is made up of a number of vendor partnerships, which provide services to projects. Legal service will be provided by Seedlegal https://seedlegals.com/
Good evening. Will it be possible to replenish the account balance with the help of fiat on yr platform? This would simplify the access to investments significantly.   

Our seamless payments application means that backers can pledge OAK to projects easily and smoothly. No need for converting currency as this will be automatically handled by us: We create a wallet and buy OAK tokens on the backer’s behalf, leaving no need for backers to own or trade in cryptocurrency.  More information on the product showcase : https://aco.ai/showcase/default.html

This means that backers can easily contribute fiat and it seamlessly gets converted to OAK
Good afternoon. Let’s say, i followed all your advises but i didn’t manage to collect the amount needed. What can i do in such a case?   

That's a good question! When a project starts with Acorn, they first have to go through an education loop, with e-learning where if they aren't prepared for a crowdfunding campaign they can learn more. At this point, they may need the help of local accelerators. Once past the education loop, a project can access the crowdfunding campaign completely free OR they can utilise some tools, marketing etc. that will help them reach their goal. If the initial raise fails, they project can try again and may wish to get help from local accelerators.
Pages:
Jump to: