Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 41. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Can you guys share links to similar projects that are competitors of Acorn Collective? I want to make a little comparison.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Are there any countries the representatives of which wont access the platform? If so, name them, pls.
Were there any restrictions? I understand that access is available to all who have free Internet.
Activity: 55

ah nice one mate, keep updating this its a pretty cool list for new people on here to see and be able to explore straight away, cool :-D
Activity: 266
Hello. Is it possible to buy tokens for Bitcoins on the ICO?     
Nop Now it's impossible to buy tokens for bitcoins But you can buy Acorn tokens for ETH. But if you have a large amount of bitcoins for investing in Acorn , then you can try write directly to the acrot teem Perhaps they will make an exception for you
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
How many days are there left before the end of the sale?
Please just visit Acorn website to know it https://aco.ai/ or at least read "one pager" https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eaCaRfs9qIAUY2-DBSA1NLcFrwfzvvDV/view
Dates main sale: 26 May - 24 June 2018
Activity: 266
Are there any countries the representatives of which wont access the platform? If so, name them, pls.
Activity: 392
As far as i know, ETH is the only option.
Activity: 378
Activity: 280
Good evening. Will it be possible to replenish the account balance with the help of fiat on yr platform? This would simplify the access to investments significantly.   
Activity: 63
Will a mechanism of payback of funds of investors who had invested in campaigns which didn’t even collect the minimum implemented? If so, who will pay payback commissions?
And what there can be commissions?
Activity: 56
Guys can someone share an article about the cooperation of Acorn with  HitBTC and Bancor? They seem to go to these exchanges after the ICO.
well tbh i wouldnt want bancor unless it is somewhere else with good liquidity to make up for how it works on there, and although hitbtc is a bit naff with customer service and also the withdraw fee is huge, the liquidity is AMAZING... so, if this has any truth to it, nice :-D
Activity: 38
If you look at several other projects that are now on the same ICO as Acorn. The difference is easy to feel. I am very happy and proud of myself that I got on this train or (boat) on time - as you prefer. Now I calmly wait for the end of the main sales and then just follow the course. I have no thoughts about selling this year, only if something unplanned happens in life.
Nice! Always good to see votes of confidence in a project when its still in this ICO and delicate phase, I've also followed this team for what feels like years.. although its only a couple months, I had really high hopes and they've exceeded them with what they've presented thus far. Cant wait till we can get the show on the road and start using the platform itself, one of- if not the coolest way to use blockchain, create new things and invent something awesome! love it x x
Activity: 238
Will a mechanism of payback of funds of investors who had invested in campaigns which didn’t even collect the minimum implemented? If so, who will pay payback commissions?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Strange time for congratulations, but you can congratulate each week Smiley Acorn for the last month was on different world blockchain parties and found there many friends! Smiley There is no excitement for the project - I think it will collect its maximum in this scenario on the market. If you still have not moved it means the team is satisfied ... Good luck! Wink
This is a great review of the project that I really fully agree with. It would be great if during this period the market completed the correction, it in any case adversely affects investors.

No better way to make your decisions than doing your own research before acting. come up with your own ideas and thoughts and act accordingly.

I agree with you. There are a lot of dishonest opinions on the forum, which are interested only in their own benefit. You need to analyze everything yourself and make decisions yourself.

And yet a lot of people fail to understand that or ignore the fact that 99% of the things written here are meant to serve self-interests.
What are you talking about? I would advise you to discuss such nonsense in personal correspondence. Here is a discussion of the project Acorn!
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Strange time for congratulations, but you can congratulate each week Smiley Acorn for the last month was on different world blockchain parties and found there many friends! Smiley There is no excitement for the project - I think it will collect its maximum in this scenario on the market. If you still have not moved it means the team is satisfied ... Good luck! Wink
This is a great review of the project that I really fully agree with. It would be great if during this period the market completed the correction, it in any case adversely affects investors.

No better way to make your decisions than doing your own research before acting. come up with your own ideas and thoughts and act accordingly.

I agree with you. There are a lot of dishonest opinions on the forum, which are interested only in their own benefit. You need to analyze everything yourself and make decisions yourself.

And yet a lot of people fail to understand that or ignore the fact that 99% of the things written here are meant to serve self-interests.
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Let’s say, i followed all your advises but i didn’t manage to collect the amount needed. What can i do in such a case?   
Activity: 11
Hey. According to the researches, 78% of the companies cant collect even the minimum amount. In yr opinion, what’s the reason?

As for me, i think that there may be only 2 options – either the project isnt worth attention, or it’s promoted by inexperienced ppl.

Very true.

But also some Crowdfunds set ridiculous targets. I hope Acorn will help people be more realistic.

Then again, as their fees are dramatically less than other Crowdfunding projects, technically everyone should be able to drop their goal price by 10% straight away.

i think that would be a good idea for acorn to help people reach their goals by advising people who are looking to run a fund raising campaign
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
If you look at several other projects that are now on the same ICO as Acorn. The difference is easy to feel. I am very happy and proud of myself that I got on this train or (boat) on time - as you prefer. Now I calmly wait for the end of the main sales and then just follow the course. I have no thoughts about selling this year, only if something unplanned happens in life.
Activity: 36
I love platforms that already have a working product. Lots of these ICOS are just up in the sky ideas that will never come true.
Pages:
Jump to: