Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 58. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hi, everybody. Where can I find information about ACORN project partners? I can't find the details on the website.
best place for the most up to date info is always the telegram, its live and the admins are really helpful, pop on over :-D https://t.me/AcornCollective

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Do not strongly rely on the market for such a strong swing "back to here", "down to the top" without actually visible reasons. The main thing in my opinion is how well the project is worked out and how much it is understandable even for the "unprepared" person. Acorn is just an example of such a project that can anyone in the room in 60 seconds explain what it is and what for.

Well, the reasons have already become known -  the US authorities will pursue market manipulators who manipulated the price of bitcoin and major altcoins in the markets using a large number of forged orders to attract attention from other traders.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
Hi, everybody. Where can I find information about ACORN project partners? I can't find the details on the website.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hello. Typically, most fund-raising campaigns on a particular platform differ little from each other, which, as for me, has a negative marketing effect. does Acorn plan to fix this?
As far as I know, the platform will offer the authors of the project a lot of flexible settings, so it's not worth worrying about
can you give at least one example of such a setting? So far, everything sounds blurry enough.
optional Milestones, which allow creators to independently determine important milestones of the project, thereby improving their interaction with backers
How? I can’t understand how this will help improve interaction with potential and real investors.
project to create a corn farm and a small IT company requires completely different milestones, and the ability to customize them will allow projects to stand out
Activity: 336
Hello. Typically, most fund-raising campaigns on a particular platform differ little from each other, which, as for me, has a negative marketing effect. does Acorn plan to fix this?
As far as I know, the platform will offer the authors of the project a lot of flexible settings, so it's not worth worrying about
can you give at least one example of such a setting? So far, everything sounds blurry enough.
optional Milestones, which allow creators to independently determine important milestones of the project, thereby improving their interaction with backers
How? I can’t understand how this will help improve interaction with potential and real investors.
Activity: 74
good afternoon. how many tokens will be put on the ICO?

39 million and it seems to me that all of them will be sold.

I expect Acorn to meet their hardcap - solid project ideed. Will invest myself.

Er no. 39M oak in total of which 14M tokens have already been sold. There will only be 25M Tokens for sale during the main sale.
Activity: 14
There is growing market in the Western countries and untapped potential in the developing countries. This should not be ignored. I expect Acorn Collective to go far.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
I'm sure that such moods on the market will not be noticeably reflected in Acorn charges. The number and quality of the various processes that the project team has been doing throughout this time inspires respect. The rating was raised a week before the start of the main sales. Signal of purchase for a year or more. Looking forward to listing and go go go! Wink
Activity: 40

I expect Acorn to meet their hardcap - solid project ideed. Will invest myself.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Do not strongly rely on the market for such a strong swing "back to here", "down to the top" without actually visible reasons. The main thing in my opinion is how well the project is worked out and how much it is understandable even for the "unprepared" person. Acorn is just an example of such a project that can anyone in the room in 60 seconds explain what it is and what for.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
I am very disappointed by the fact that Acorn conducts ICO at a time when the market is at the stage of correction. I hope this does not affect the collection of funds.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I agree - an excellent move with a discount, perhaps this will cause even greater demand for a token in the first week of sales and who knows - maybe we already in the first 7 days will reach the top level of fees? The market certainly looks sad, but if you watched it for more than 1 year should know that "it was worse". : Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
10% bonus for the first 7 days of the main sale. Better buy quick whenit starts or it's gonna sell out.

Where did you get this information from? As far as I know, bonuses are not provided during the main sale.
can we get confirmation on this please? I've seen it mentioned twice now, but no actual word from the team? Please let us know.. thank you! :-D

It's on their twitter and was mentioned in telegram. link to twitter below.

https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/999396646403411968
A great opportunity for everyone who wants to invest to buy tokens with a nice bonus. I think it will also attract many doubters to the present.
Activity: 74
Again a significant red in the market
This is not the best time to start selling - someone knows the attitude of the developers of the project to this fact.

It seems to me that the advertisement of the project is still serious

It seems to me that there is a sense do not delay the start of sales

It is a very big difference between pre-sale and public sale.

The community will not be able to withstand the third postponement of the ICO deadlines. It will rebel.  Grin

It's a 30 day main sale with 10% bonus for the first 7 day's. Only Issue I see is people who day trade are in the red and won't be able to capitalise due to their funds being tied up elsewhere.

A lot of people who have been waiting on the main sale already have their ETH set aside just for main sale, myself included. Add to that, the market's a slowly recovering and you have a sale that possibly will sell out in 3 days at most.

And yes there is a difference between main sale and pre-sale. Fewer people were willing to take the risk in pre-sale but that risk is gone in main-sale.
Pages:
Jump to: