Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 60. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Again a significant red in the market
This is not the best time to start selling - someone knows the attitude of the developers of the project to this fact.

It seems to me that the advertisement of the project is still serious

It seems to me that there is a sense do not delay the start of sales

It is a very big difference between pre-sale and public sale.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
will i be able to buy tokens for BTC?   
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
good evening. will your platform be engaged in crowdfunding only? it seems to me that it’s quite a wide direction and u could widen it
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Guys, just pay attention to this stunning design and ease of use. https://aco.ai/showcase/default.html
 I am very impressed with this design.
just spent the last half hour here, its amazing, ive always loved the colours and style but they are do everything so slick, its obviously not the most important thing, as the underlying token mechanics and how its run is important, but the presentation just screams professional and smooth, I love it, some of the other ICOs just seem a bit thrown together, this feels like its another level up.

design as the perfection of locality, simplicity and perception.
I am very pleased with this decision.
colors are calm and solid.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
can sumone tell me why id want to use this? wot is it really for? do only super intelligent people use this, or can i try and raise money for a project that i want to do? can smeone pls explain it to me, thank you to everyone here!
Activity: 55
Guys, just pay attention to this stunning design and ease of use. https://aco.ai/showcase/default.html
 I am very impressed with this design.
just spent the last half hour here, its amazing, ive always loved the colours and style but they are do everything so slick, its obviously not the most important thing, as the underlying token mechanics and how its run is important, but the presentation just screams professional and smooth, I love it, some of the other ICOs just seem a bit thrown together, this feels like its another level up.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
hey. what tools of internal promotion will be available to the projects? i hope that there will be paid advertisement within the framework of the platform   
I also do not really understand what tool they use, but maybe you can see its explanation through their official website.
Activity: 56
10% bonus for the first 7 days of the main sale. Better buy quick whenit starts or it's gonna sell out.
where is the source for this please? cheers
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Tell me, will there be a commission from the goods and services placed on the project after the successful launch of the investment project?
Activity: 74
10% bonus for the first 7 days of the main sale. Better buy quick whenit starts or it's gonna sell out.
Activity: 406
can a person that isnt experienced in holding crowdfunding  campaigns use your platform effectively? or does a person need some knowledge anyway? 
Activity: 119
Hello there,

We added Acorn to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/acorn

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
You have a limited supply of token which is only 90m enough for a crowfunding platform like this wise move dev in 1-2 years value of this token if project was successfully launch maybe 10x good chance to participate now I will accumulate some amount for holding.

You should wait until the platform is fully live with all functions it is supposed to have and then you can speculate how many X this can go up.

And even more.. should wait how a target audience of the platform will accept all this functionality. I think we should not deceive yourself about quick X. But if the team will succeed, then patience will be rewarded.

So many people are sitting on their bags and they all wait to unload any coin or token they have with 100 times profit. There will be a lot of selling pressure during the next run.
That's what almost anyone wants to do in crypto world. Making 100 times profit is what we have seen in some tokens and all of us are looking for the next one.

Yes but getting from 4 billion USD crypto market cap to 400 billion USD is easier than from 400 billion USD to 40 trillion USD.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Thank you for the link and the opportunity to test your luck! Smiley I wish good luck to all the participants, I'm in the business! Smiley I think even if the market will feel very bad - this is not a reason to postpone the term or somehow regulate the process. In my opinion all is already done and done well, it remains only to wait and have fun!
Activity: 196
hey. what tools of internal promotion will be available to the projects? i hope that there will be paid advertisement within the framework of the platform     
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Perhaps the market somehow will affect the fees from the main sales, but I do not think that it will change the picture somehow. Why? Because Acorn has done a lot for its image and reputation, such ICO is quite a bit so I'm sure that the demand will be high not looking at the market and its quotes. I believe in the project - I think he will be one of the best this year.  Wink
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
  Wink What considerations about the pessimism in the market and how this could affect the demand for tokens in 3 days begin the main sales of Acorn. Are there any risks associated with such a fall? I think this worries the overwhelming number of holders or potential investors? Huh
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
good afternoon. i’d like to know how soon after the end of the fundraising the MVP will be launched   
according to the info from the official site it should happen closer to the end of the current year
Activity: 294
good afternoon. i’d like to know how soon after the end of the fundraising the MVP will be launched   
Pages:
Jump to: