Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 53. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 300
something tells me that 7 days and 10% bonus will do their job.
the collection will be completed in a week!
who agrees?

20% of the hard cap already shuttered Wink
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
something tells me that 7 days and 10% bonus will do their job.
the collection will be completed in a week!
who agrees?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
It would be great throughout this month of the core sales to sum up each trading day to have an idea of ​​the current situation and how fast the collection process is going. I understand that now the project really needs support like never before, given the instability in the market. So let's support it as much as we can.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Well, its finally here, its started! been looking forward to this main sale for a while now after looking at all the hype, I ready the white paper and I was very impressed! I've got in, have you?

http://contribute.aco.ai/
 Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Interesting idea that could potentially expand the crowdfunding space. Great benefits especially for smaller businesses require fundings. Smiley
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
The market is of great importance for such phenomena as ICO. With a growing market that has a tangible backlog for growth - conducting ICO in such conditions is favorable and often successful. We see a complex, rather falling (summer) market, which does not show a serious potential for growth or grounds for a reversal. While the situation is not very pleasant. What will happen next - we'll see. Acorn - good fees!
Merit: 250
Members of the community, especially those who are interested in the project, its development and the price of the token - now and the whole next month, supporting it in social networks, wherever it may be of interest to someone. The sales of the project tokens as I understand it started not as actively as we expected. Need support! Cool
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Congratulations to Acorn on the beginning of the main sales! What are the results in the first hours? Who can predict how quickly the project will collect its hard hood? And will the project be able to collect a hard cap at all in the conditions of a falling market and, accordingly, pessimism of investors? I think that given the activity in the last month - all these negative trends can be overcome.
Activity: 122
MAIN SALE OPEN
⠀⠀⠀⠀
Contribute: http://contribute.aco.ai
⠀⠀⠀
You need to fill out a few details first, at the end of the form you'll find Acorn's Address.
⠀⠀⠀⠀
Acorn will NEVER SHARE our Address on ANY PLATFORM except on the KYC  dashboard. Be alert to scammers posting fake addresses
Well? drove?
begins ICO
sure the collection will be in record time.
I very much hope that the project will open new opportunities for new ideas.
Activity: 87
Pleaes be minded that the MAIN SALE is now OPEN TODAY. Lets Participate!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello. How many tokens will be issued by this platform?
Activity: 35
so the token sale starts today yeah?
Yes, there is only 1 hour left before the ICO! In the first 7 days there will be a 10% discount. Therefore, it is necessary to pass the KYC procedure to have time to do it.

I am Copy and pasting this from the TG.

The base rate has been set! 1 ETH = 440 OAK.

For the first 7 days contributors will get a 10% bonus so you will get huge 484 OAK per ETH.

Very good deal with the bonus. There is HUGE potential with Acorn Collective. I love the fact they are making crowdfunding more accessible for people in developing countries. I'm in big on this one. I got on board the very second the mainsale started today.
Activity: 74
Yes, there is only 1 hour left before the ICO! In the first 7 days there will be a 10% discount. Therefore, it is necessary to pass the KYC procedure to have time to do it.

I am Copy and pasting this from the TG.

The base rate has been set! 1 ETH = 440 OAK.

For the first 7 days contributors will get a 10% bonus so you will get huge 484 OAK per ETH.
Activity: 518
Activity: 154
Activity: 149
what's the minimum investment in the token sale?
Activity: 182
Activity: 252
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
hey. why only 20% of the total amount collected will be spent on development? is this enough?
i believe it’s enough ‘cause Acorn isnt a project, the implementation of which can be called difficult from a technical point of view.
yes, but it seemed to me that in the previous version of the WP the amount aimed at development was somewhat bigger, wasn’t it?
if my memory doesn’t fail me, the budget allocation didn’t change at all, so the team is sure that 20% will be enough for them.
how much will be allocated to promotion and marketing? i didn’t manage to find this items of expenses in the WP.

Do I correctly think so?
7 million, + 14 already collected, 36 million - from tomorrow,
total 57 million,
20% is 11.4 million for marketing
Pages:
Jump to: