Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 55. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Strange time for congratulations, but you can congratulate each week Smiley Acorn for the last month was on different world blockchain parties and found there many friends! Smiley There is no excitement for the project - I think it will collect its maximum in this scenario on the market. If you still have not moved it means the team is satisfied ... Good luck! Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
 Grin I already know about 10 projects that will gladly fit on the platform. They are ready to do it tomorrow! Smiley I am with great excitement waiting for the start of the main sale - tomorrow it will happen !!! Congratulations to the team - you guys did a lot! Congratulations on the start of sales! Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Does Acorn Payment Gateway account for payments made through any currencies or only tokens of this platform? as for me, the first option is better
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
The main thing is that the market does not fall further as in the last 6 months. Any project needs a positive background for growth, with all the merits and positive aspects of the Acorn project, even these guys will not be able to grow long against the market. Therefore, I want to believe that by the end of the sale the trend will change, and the fall will be replaced by growth.

But that doesn't put Acorn in a worse position compared to others because all suffer from the same problem. That's just how it is but you should still keep going if you have a vision.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I understand it correctly - OAK is a fixed supply ERC-20 token that is used in all transactions within the Acorn ecosystem, from crowdfunding, marketplace spending and external purchases via the Acorn payments gateway?
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
I like Acorn, it would help a lot of startups gain access to seed funds in a transparent way with lower fees
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
good afternoon. it seems to me that it would be much more convenient if they themselves were engaged in the insurance of users, without involving third parties. why do not you want to implement this concept?
Merit: 100
I'm wondering if the list and details of all the projects that Acorn has adopted will be announced when this happens?
Acorn has already accepted more than 300 projects to be hosted on their platform. I think the details will be known after the ICO.
Impressive! But where such info?

but what prevents to cover the best projects now.
it would be interesting to see the reaction of people, investors and other experts.
Activity: 55
found a pretty cool article on Medium, clap it up, spread some love for Acorn, pretty informative for the newcomers too (and nice to see women getting involved)

https://medium.com/@thecryptofoxforever/grow-up-6ddfa37c593e
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
The main thing is that the market does not fall further as in the last 6 months. Any project needs a positive background for growth, with all the merits and positive aspects of the Acorn project, even these guys will not be able to grow long against the market. Therefore, I want to believe that by the end of the sale the trend will change, and the fall will be replaced by growth.
Merit: 250
Quite right, it's wonderful that unlike competitors Acorn is betting on the ecosystem inside the platform and on tokens as a means of payment and donations. So once several problems are solved, first of all the project capitalization will grow due to the purchase of tokens by new participants. It's great!  Wink
Activity: 63
This idea looks promising, crowfunding websites charge a lot of fees for their services which can harm small projects. Decentralizing crowfunding is a great initiative and not only for the foundation of icos but for projects and products much more varied. You have a great team and a very good project. I wish you the best with your ICO.
I think this could be become the dragons den of the blockchain

that would be amazing!!!
Wouldn't it?? Can you imagine, it's is something that would be amazing
Activity: 38
cases of deception are quite common in the field of crowdfunding. how do you plan to protect your users?

Especially for this, a remarkable function like Project Insurance will function in the framework of the platform

That is, each project will be obliged to make insurance payments in order to calm its depositors? it seems to me that this will lead to a significant increase in costs
Judging by the new version of the WhitePaper , the insurance is focused on the backers, that is, they will acquire it independently. However, the project itself will have to fulfill a number of conditions.
can we read about some of the criteria, this is quite a crucial bit of information for me..
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

in this thread there was often a question of maintaining the liquidity of the project, what the project team wrote in their Twitter

"Bancor converts any two tokens on our network, with no counterparty, at an automatically calculated price. Thanks to built-in liquidity, the future of user-generated tokens is here."
Activity: 28
cases of deception are quite common in the field of crowdfunding. how do you plan to protect your users?

Especially for this, a remarkable function like Project Insurance will function in the framework of the platform

That is, each project will be obliged to make insurance payments in order to calm its depositors? it seems to me that this will lead to a significant increase in costs
Judging by the new version of the WhitePaper , the insurance is focused on the backers, that is, they will acquire it independently. However, the project itself will have to fulfill a number of conditions.
What are the conditions?
Do any additional deductions to the budget of the platform?
Project sponsor insurance - subject to obtaining the required license or establishing a relationship with the existing licensed insurer

Do I understand correctly that I will need to enter into a preliminary agreement with some of the various insurance companies?
Activity: 378

What are the conditions?
Project sponsor insurance - subject to obtaining the required license or establishing a relationship with the existing licensed insurer
Activity: 14

Always a good sign when a project prioritizes to update their whitepaper. Too many project ignore that part....

What are the conditions?
Activity: 378

Pages:
Jump to: