Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 92. (Read 251540 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
how and where will the platform select projects?
are there conditions and barriers to entering the project?
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Tell us why the platform chose Ethereum as the basis for the platform? What are the main causes?

Obviously, this is the most popular platform, which provides the necessary transparency and a wide range of opportunities using smart-contracts.
Activity: 266
did I understand correctly that the project will have some reserve for providing liquidity?
how is this system built?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Wow, Acorn accumulated more than 75 000 followers across social media channels. 1000 subscribers to subreddit. As erlier investor I see guys you work hard and really happy about my choise!  Cool
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Tell us why the platform chose Ethereum as the basis for the platform? What are the main causes?
Activity: 518
I'd like to learn about developing own Acorn Collective mobile app. Since it is very important at the moment.
Activity: 490
Does Acorn plan to work with other blockchain projects in related industries? This can be either cooperation, or mergers, acquisitions ...
I would like to see here the news about working with a global legal partner, outsourcing with access to all world markets.
it's economical - you do not need to develop your network.
Does Acorn plan to work with other blockchain projects in related industries? This can be either cooperation, or mergers, acquisitions ...
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
The Russian language forum branch is concerned with the causes and possible impact of the current trade in Acorn tokens even before the sale of Main sale. Who thinks what? Can this fact affect the fees and generally the attitude towards the project from the community? The trading volume is really funny - I can not believe that it matters ...
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Unless in connection with the transfer of the deadline did not reduce the level of fees? why is it still written about the amount of one hundred million as the top cover?  Huh
Activity: 238
are there any variants of the development of events in which investors will not get anything from their investments in the project?
Is there an image of an ideal entrepreneur from the point of view of Acorn who can apply for services?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
BitcoinTalk Competition - WIN 1000 OAK Tokens

In the last 7 days, how many people subscribed to our mailing list?

Reply your answer on our BitcoinTalk thread and closest guess will win!

Activity: 196
Considered the possibilities of investing for himself and discovered Acorn in a fairly representative company of the best ICO in May 2018: https://youtu.be/r_-i11UYAHs. The essence of the project, in principle, is clear. I want to clarify what the decentralized approach gives him. Will managing such a large-scale network be managed in this case?
just because of the scale, as well as the financial aspects, we need a blockchain. On its basis, it is relatively easy to achieve transparency and reliability of the system. Using a blockchain system and an internal token to make payments and financing much more efficient, both in terms of speed and security, as well as benefits.
Well, do users, owners of startups, benefit from this?
one of the main advantages of the token is that it allows Acorn to almost completely eliminate transaction costs, which in other projects are from 3 to 10 percent
For many, this can be a decisive advantage
Good
How can I work with the platform?
Acorn Marketplace, where new start-ups and entrepreneurs will be able to sell their products, providing services to customers in the market they are interested in
everything will be available on the mobile platform
Is there a working version of the product?
Activity: 378
Considered the possibilities of investing for himself and discovered Acorn in a fairly representative company of the best ICO in May 2018: https://youtu.be/r_-i11UYAHs. The essence of the project, in principle, is clear. I want to clarify what the decentralized approach gives him. Will managing such a large-scale network be managed in this case?
just because of the scale, as well as the financial aspects, we need a blockchain. On its basis, it is relatively easy to achieve transparency and reliability of the system. Using a blockchain system and an internal token to make payments and financing much more efficient, both in terms of speed and security, as well as benefits.
one of the main advantages of the token is that it allows Acorn to almost completely eliminate transaction costs, which in other projects are from 3 to 10 percent
Good
Acorn Marketplace, where new start-ups and entrepreneurs will be able to sell their products, providing services to customers in the market they are interested in
everything will be available on the mobile platform
Good
Activity: 378
Pages:
Jump to: