Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 94. (Read 251540 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Do you get a right to vote for something important for the platform if you are a token holder?
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
acorn_announcements

Could You tell us about partners whose list is placed on the website main page. What are these companies and in what areas do you cooperate with them? I know about Bancor only.
Activity: 378
Can anyone tell me if the sale result depends on the cryptocurrency rate? Does it depend on ETH?  It’s going up now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
the enormous amount of information that will be used by the platform, where will it be stored? How will the information infrastructure of the site be built?
Activity: 280
How do external experts evaluate ICO?
I saw a lot of different ratings and they are all quite high. ICO meets all the requirements and standards so far
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
How do external experts evaluate ICO?
Do I understand correctly that Acorn is willing to provide entrepreneurs with resources for learning and self-development during the project preparation phase?
Activity: 212
what about appearance of tokens on Bancor? i heard that it was planned. i knew there were some problems…
Activity: 364
It is specified that the platform will be available in any country. Do you plan to translate the site into other popular languages?
Through which marketing resources can startups be promoted with the help of Acorn? What can we expect?
Activity: 406
I have invested. When, according to experts, can we expect the growth of the token rate?
I hope it wasn’t a speculation. taking into account the road map, we can expect a token growth after 2018
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
I found out about Acorn from a friend. As far as I see, the developers are active in Asia https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/992511858203643904  What is so attractive about this market? Or are they only interested in India?
no, not only India

take a look at the Acron’s events map

you’ll see that the geography of work is much wider https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/992547429508698113

the Asia-Pacific markets attracts in the context of the project development
13 conferences in less than six months?
Yes! And more than 300 startups on the site! This is preliminary information. I think that there are even more now, because, I’m sure, there were some partnership proposals at the conference.
i googled the project and saw some good assessments from trackers

for example, here: https://icobench.com/ico/acorn-collective

I noticed that this rating was formed on a basis of estimates of fifty independent experts. And I liked that some experts adjusted their initial estimates in a positive way  because the Acorn team reacted to a negative aspects that were revealed by an expert community. So, can conclude that Acorn has a very agile team that can adapt quickly its work.

Activity: 490
I have invested. When, according to experts, can we expect the growth of the token rate?
this will happen after the coins come out on the stock exchanges))
I think there will be a minimum of X5
May it be so!
Activity: 294
Activity: 280
Give a link to the bounty. I would like to learn the conditions.
Activity: 95
Seems like an awesome project. The recent token metric change. As an investor how will that affect the potential for multipliers?
Who will check the projects for legal feasibility?
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
How do I enjoy the growth of public in telegrams and tweeters.
it is definitely a certainty in collecting investments,
already soon on May 26 and will begin a positive trash)))
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Did you guys see the photos from the Acorn press conference? I am very glad that the project I invested in is engaged in a great self-development. Rather, on may 26 (the beginning of the ICO).
Actually I saw today these photos of Acorn on that conference, I wonder whether Acorn is platinum sponsor of that event? Could you please devs give more info on that conference or maybe you have met some more big investors there?
what can we say about the platform’s revenue structure, which will allow it to provide such favorable conditions for entrepreneurs?
Pages:
Jump to: