Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢📢[ANN]💰 [ICO - PRE_SALE] 💰[DAQBET]💰 DAQBET - THE FUTURE OF BETTING 💰 - page 2. (Read 16571 times)

copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hello! And on what platforms does your mobile application work? On android? And yet?
First, it will be run on website, and then in Android app
copper member
I really liked the design of the web-site, as well as the informativeness of white paper. It is immediately evident that the guys came to the matter responsibly and qualitatively. Well done, keep it up!
copper member
Very interesting project, I wish you good luck in your development. By the way, I congratulate you on the beginning of the token sale
copper member
Hello! I understand that this project is associated with rates. Tell me, but with the rates in which sphere will you work? Sport? Gambling? Cyberturs?
Hello,

The DAQBET ecosystem will include four products:
📈 DAQBET crypto exchange
💳 DAQSTORE
💹 DAQBETTING
📰 DAQGAMING
copper member
The project is developed by a very experienced team, I believe that this is one of the most important things in any project!
I completely agree with you. Very detailed and convenient site proves it. I wish success and prosperity to this project!

Thanks
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Now very popular bookmakers and I think that your project will be relevant . This segment needs its own ecosystem . I wish you good luck !
copper member
The project is developed by a very experienced team, I believe that this is one of the most important things in any project!

Thank you.
copper member
I really liked your project. I want to know what kind of bonus is now and what is the minimum investment? In what crypto currency can I invest?
# bonus 20% of the token you purchase
# minimum investment: 250$
# Accept: BTC and ETH
copper member
In which country is your project being developed?

Russia and United States
copper member
You have a very cool site, guys, you worked well. But there is one problem, do you plan to make versions of the site in other languages?

Yes, in Russian and Japanese
copper member
Do you have a bounty program? Do you have any contests? Do you reward participants for activity?
Yes, Join Pre-sale stage now, you can receive 20% bonus.
Bonus amount will decrease at the next Stage.
copper member
Do you have any advantages in comparison with other projects, because of which I want to use your project?

DAQ is a blockchain-based betting and prediction market ecosystem, designed to change the way the world bets. DAQ has the vision to create a whole new betting experience. In addition, DAQ aims to develop a broad ecosystem: DAQexchange, DAQstore, DAQbetting, etc
copper member
W is the minimum investment that I can do? And I would like to know how long the will your sale be?

The minimum investment is 250 $, and the Pre-sale will be finish on Dec 31, 2018
copper member
With total tokens available for sale: 150,000,000 DAQ and Token price:   1 DAQ = 0.08 USD, so your hard cap is 12 milion US dollars.
But I don't know about your soft cap? Can you tell me?

$ 0.08 at the beginning of the DAQ pre-sale,
The price of the DAQ will increase in the sale route.
copper member
I'm wondering about your company. Tell me, please, where can I find information about the team?

Hi, you can find us on daqbet.com, all information
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
Hello DAQBET Team,
            Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO DAQBET https://coindelite.com/ico-details-daqbet is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com. 

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 3.0 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Your rating widget code is available at https://coindelite.com/widgets.

Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at [email protected] or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite
copper member
It looks pretty tempting and attractive. But before investing my money in this project, I'd like to have some guarantees about its reliability. Do you have this ?

Yes, we have
Activity: 303
Hello! I understand that the project is focused on betting in gambling. And what about users from countries where gambling is prohibited? They will not have any problems with the law?

I think that investors and players from countries where there are bans will find it difficult to play. At a minimum, access to the site will be blocked and as a maximum can be very punished.
This is regrettable. But there's nothing you can do about it, except to transgress the law.
For example, in which countries are gambling prohibited? I think that it's always possible to bypass the blocking of the site.

As far as I know, gambling as a business is prohibited in Russia. I do not know if there is a ban on gambling on the Internet.
So it seems to me that there is no ban on gambling on the Internet. And where there is - you can always bypass the lock. Although you can bring trouble on yourself.
Activity: 369
Hello! I understand that the project is focused on betting in gambling. And what about users from countries where gambling is prohibited? They will not have any problems with the law?

I think that investors and players from countries where there are bans will find it difficult to play. At a minimum, access to the site will be blocked and as a maximum can be very punished.
This is regrettable. But there's nothing you can do about it, except to transgress the law.
For example, in which countries are gambling prohibited? I think that it's always possible to bypass the blocking of the site.

As far as I know, gambling as a business is prohibited in Russia. I do not know if there is a ban on gambling on the Internet.
Activity: 303

Pages:
Jump to: