Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢📢[ANN]💰 [ICO - PRE_SALE] 💰[DAQBET]💰 DAQBET - THE FUTURE OF BETTING 💰 - page 5. (Read 16573 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I saw in white paper a mention of the project's own payment cards. Looks seriously. And what will be needed to receive them?
Activity: 136
Greetings! Tell me, how many tokens did you release at the moment? Are they all on sale?
Activity: 196
Wow! This is just a super design! Great job, guys! For this you have a big plus
Activity: 182
I want to ask the question: did ETH price decline affect the success of the pre-sale?
I think that didn't affect. However, when the ETH again grows in price, the amount of collected funds will also grow
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Do you have a chat in the Telegram? I would like to ask a few questions about your project there. I found only the news channel
In which social networks is your project going well? I think that there could be found many investors
Activity: 322
Hello! I had such a question: and with what wallets is it possible to work with your tokens? Will you have your own?
Activity: 242
By the way, do you have an inactive Reddit yet? I did not find anything there
Activity: 98
Wow! Cool project, it is clear that the guys put in it the whole soul. Tell me, but in the markets of which regions of the world do you plan to start work? Or right away - globally?
Activity: 224
I want to ask the question: did ETH price decline affect the success of the pre-sale?
Activity: 104
Hello! How does the project team fight against scammers in the sphere of crypto currency?
I think that such a project took good care of safety. The blockchain guarantees the safety in our time by 99.9%
Hello! What is the minimum amount of investment in your project?
Activity: 196
Hello! How does the project team fight against scammers in the sphere of crypto currency?
Activity: 112
Greetings all, people! How many tokens the whole project produced? And on which exchanges can they be purchased?
Activity: 136
And in which country in the world is your project registered? And are there any territorial restrictions for investors?
Activity: 334
Hello! Guys, you have one of the best designs that I've seen in all my time dating to similar projects! Well done!
Activity: 182
You have an excellent website design, I'm really impressed. By the way, what is the minimum purchase? Is it 0.1 ETH?
Greetings. No, the minimum investment is 250 DAQ
1 DAQ = 0.08 USD
You have an excellent website design, I'm really impressed. By the way, what is the minimum purchase? Is it 0.1 ETH?
Activity: 111
Do you have a airdrop program? I believe that in this way you will be able to attract more investors
Very cool project. In which country is your project being developed? What is the success of selling tokens?
The project is being developed in the USA, if I'm not mistaken
Pages:
Jump to: