Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢📢[ANN]💰 [ICO - PRE_SALE] 💰[DAQBET]💰 DAQBET - THE FUTURE OF BETTING 💰 - page 6. (Read 16571 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Hello. Your project is connected with gambling, I want to know what protection mechanisms you use?
Activity: 242
Very cool project. In which country is your project being developed? What is the success of selling tokens?
Activity: 334
Good day! Is there any cooperation between the project team and the bookmakers? Or are you completely independent?
Activity: 136
Hello! Now the issue of scam in the field of crypto-currency is very acute. How does your team stand up to scammers?
Activity: 336
Hello everyone, guys! Cool project, do not say anything. It looks great! Tell me, do you work with what bets?
Activity: 322
Greetings! And how many tokens at the moment has the project been released? And are there any bonuses when buying them?
Activity: 196
Hello! If I understand correctly, the project will have its own payment card. And what should I do to get it?
Activity: 98
Greetings! On which exchanges can you get the tokens of your project?
Activity: 112
Hello! The project, in my opinion, has an ideal website design and excellent white paper. It is immediately evident that the project team came to the matter with all seriousness. Well done!
Activity: 369
Wow! A wonderful project, to be honest. The decoration is simply divine! I whole heart for you guys. Good luck and success in your work!
Activity: 112
And you do not tell me, in what social networks this project is presented? And what about the activity of the community and administrators?
Activity: 98
Greetings! Are there any territorial restrictions for investors? I've heard that in the USA this is all very bad because of the legislation. Is it so?
Activity: 322
Hello! And on what platforms does your mobile application work? On android? And yet?
Activity: 136
I really liked the design of the web-site, as well as the informativeness of white paper. It is immediately evident that the guys came to the matter responsibly and qualitatively. Well done, keep it up!
Activity: 104
Very interesting project, I wish you good luck in your development. By the way, I congratulate you on the beginning of the token sale
Activity: 196
Hello! I understand that this project is associated with rates. Tell me, but with the rates in which sphere will you work? Sport? Gambling? Cyberturs?
Activity: 111
The project is developed by a very experienced team, I believe that this is one of the most important things in any project!
I completely agree with you. Very detailed and convenient site proves it. I wish success and prosperity to this project!
Activity: 224
The project is developed by a very experienced team, I believe that this is one of the most important things in any project!
Activity: 242
I really liked your project. I want to know what kind of bonus is now and what is the minimum investment? In what crypto currency can I invest?
Activity: 182
In which country is your project being developed?
Pages:
Jump to: