Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢📢[ANN]💰 [ICO - PRE_SALE] 💰[DAQBET]💰 DAQBET - THE FUTURE OF BETTING 💰 - page 4. (Read 16573 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 0
Hello! In which social networks do you have channels? In Telegram, Discord?
Hello! You can chat with other people in Telegram, Facebook, Reddit and Twitter
Activity: 98
Hello! In which social networks do you have channels? In Telegram, Discord?
Activity: 112
Great website design! Just a masterpiece! Thank you for such a delight, guys!
Totally agree with you! They are still very good, and most importantly - informative white paper.
Activity: 136
Great website design! Just a masterpiece! Thank you for such a delight, guys!
Activity: 196
Hello! In which country is your project registered? And in the markets of which countries will it operate? Or is it international?
Activity: 322
In which languages ​​is your white paper available now? And are you going to translate it into other languages ​​in the future?
English right now, Yes.We will translate it into many languages
Hello! For example, which ones? French, German, maybe Russian?
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
There is only one guy called Gabriel Cabral on facebook and he looks nothing like your blockchain developer. This is a scam.
If anyone is really interested in some blockchain gambling, go for Zethr, they have a working product already up and running.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Does the pre-sale still available right now? since i've check on the sites saying that the countdown is finished.
Or the one that ended is the first block, then when will the next block selling started?
copper member
Activity: 33
In which languages ​​is your white paper available now? And are you going to translate it into other languages ​​in the future?
English right now, Yes.We will translate it into many languages
copper member
Activity: 33
Hey, I can get 20 % bonus if I'll join to your sale right now or I can do it a little later?

Yes, if you join our Pre-sale Block 1 now, you can get 20% bonus, Bonus amount will decrease during the sale of the next block
Activity: 334
Good day! Do you have bonuses for large purchases of tokens? or something like an airdrop?
Activity: 336
On which exchanges can I get the project tokens? When does the ICO start?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Do you have a bounty program? Do you award tokens of active participants? Conduct competitions?
Activity: 104
When did the project start? How much is your idea unique? Now a lot of projects copy ideas from each other, but I see yours for the first time
Activity: 104
Very interesting and promising project. Tell me, are there any restrictions on investments from any countries?
Activity: 242
Guys, I have a question. Do you have telegram chat for users?
Personally, I found only the channel where the news is published. By the way, there is useful information about the project!
Activity: 224
Guys, I have a question. Do you have telegram chat for users?
Activity: 182
In my opinion this is one of the best projects recently. I believe in the success of the project and its team. Keep it up!
I agree with you, the project is really promising. I'm going to invest in it Cool
Activity: 369
In my opinion this is one of the best projects recently. I believe in the success of the project and its team. Keep it up!
Activity: 322
What wallets can I use when working with the project? Will the team develop its own?
Pages:
Jump to: