Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment - page 16. (Read 29016 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
I don't understand how I'll get the revenue from owning your tokens. I will get profit from profitable deals on the platform, and the tokens will own deposit functions? Where will my SCR tokens be stored?
Activity: 140
I can now learn about platform features like expert settings? Will they be presented for review in the public release prototype? It would be interesting to learn about such expanded opportunities. This increases the project status for experienced investors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Several ICO projects are currently trying to offer the possibility of trading digital assets. But this ico seems to me the most relevant and promising. I would like to know, on what goals will be spent 45% of tokens, which you will receive during all stages of ICO?
I would also like to see more details about the use of the collected funds. Do you have a business plan for spending to provide investors? This would clarified the situation and give more confidence in the project.
The funds collected during the ICO will be spent on the development, which are specified in the roadmap. Now the work is going on preparing the prototype for public display. I think we don't have to know the exact distribution of funds. The main thing is that all planned stages were fulfilled on time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Several ICO projects are currently trying to offer the possibility of trading digital assets. But this ico seems to me the most relevant and promising. I would like to know, on what goals will be spent 45% of tokens, which you will receive during all stages of ICO?
I would also like to see more details about the use of the collected funds. Do you have a business plan for spending to provide investors? This would clarified the situation and give more confidence in the project.
Activity: 170
Activity: 392
I understand, thanks for the answer. Will you allocate the sum of the collected funds for advertising propaganda in the mass media? I would like to ask about the period after the application launch.
We'll definitely use a certain amount on advertising.
That's very good. I am sure that such policy of your company will definitely help to attract participants of trading on the platform. I am happy to participate in your project.
Activity: 127
As practice shows, several intermediaries participate in centralized trading schemes, which leads to low profits from such forms of investment. I hope that Scrinium will help to make such trade much more profitable.
Activity: 187
I saw that the platform would use different assets and that for the storage of assets you use blockchain-technology as the safest way of storage. Are you currently working on an agreement with network partners?
Activity: 179
This work with the ratings of traders will be held before the opening of the platform Scrinium? How can the platform work without such analysis, I think this situation will not show all the possibilities of the project?
Could you please elaborate?
Each trader will be evaluated when they decide to join the platform in order to check the stability of their performance.

But how then to make a good start of the platform, if traders start to join the application very slowly? How can investors guarantee profitable portfolios in the first short period? Will you use AI portfolios of traders who haven't used your platform yet?
I believe that it is impossible to use unverified traders to trade in this way. Personally, I would like to see the history of the trade of such participant. But I don't know if I can choose who to follow or  it happens automatically, after selecting the risks?
Activity: 172
This work with the ratings of traders will be held before the opening of the platform Scrinium? How can the platform work without such analysis, I think this situation will not show all the possibilities of the project?
Each trader will be evaluated when they decide to join the platform in order to check the stability of their performance.

But how then to make a good start of the platform, if traders start to join the application very slowly? How can investors guarantee profitable portfolios in the first short period? Will you use AI portfolios of traders who haven't used your platform yet?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

It seems to me that the project has already collected enough funds to continue working on the project. Now I would like to hear what the developers are working at this stage of ICO fees? What is the priorities team's next month?
The team's working on a prototype right now. Public release is likely to happen soon.

I really hope for your team! I would like to see the release at least in the beginning of March and not at the end
Activity: 107
Such ICO attracted a sufficient number of followers. I am happy to participate in this. I think that investors of ICO will be able to get good profit both in sales on the stock exchange and when using this application.
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 13

I understand, thanks for the answer. Will you allocate the sum of the collected funds for advertising propaganda in the mass media? I would like to ask about the period after the application launch.
We'll definitely use a certain amount on advertising.
Activity: 392
Your campaign of generosity is gaining more participants. I think it will help to advertise your platform well. Are you planning additional promotions or contests that may give participants some free tokens?
Not at the moment. You can get a 15% bonus till Sunday though.
Activity: 129
How will the selection of experienced traders to participate in the project take place? I mean the initial phase of the platform. How will the first selection and invitation to provide their trade information be carried out?
A trader is going to be evaluated over a certain period of time before being listed.
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 13
Your campaign of generosity is gaining more participants. I think it will help to advertise your platform well. Are you planning additional promotions or contests that may give participants some free tokens?
Not at the moment. You can get a 15% bonus till Sunday though.

As it seems to me, the campaign of generosity offers quite enough tokens for free receipt. Just wanted to clarify how these bonuses will be calculated for each reward - 4% divided into all participants?
It will be divided in the following way:
75% - Twitter, Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
25% - Blogging campaign.

It seems to me that the project has already collected enough funds to continue working on the project. Now I would like to hear what the developers are working at this stage of ICO fees? What is the priorities team's next month?
The team's working on a prototype right now. Public release is likely to happen soon.

How will the selection of experienced traders to participate in the project take place? I mean the initial phase of the platform. How will the first selection and invitation to provide their trade information be carried out?
A trader is going to be evaluated over a certain period of time before being listed.

I liked this project. I saw an addendum on the TOKEN STORE. This is a positive thing. Work on the project is already visible. Do you plan to add other exchanges to the list of your partners?
That's right.  Grin

Activity: 151
The amount of fees grows every day. I'm glad. But I would like to see a more detailed road map. Do you have such technical documentation? It would be interesting to know what you are working on now.
Idea development
Blockchain contracts integration
Digital asset exchanges listing
Math model prototype

White Paper contains brief information about these stages. I hope that investors will receive a more detailed report in the next two months.

In 2017, preparatory work was carried out on this project. Now the concrete work on introduction of the project and integration with blockchain-technology will take place. I will definitely follow the work of the project.
Activity: 135
The amount of fees grows every day. I'm glad. But I would like to see a more detailed road map. Do you have such technical documentation? It would be interesting to know what you are working on now.
Idea development
Blockchain contracts integration
Digital asset exchanges listing
Math model prototype

White Paper contains brief information about these stages. I hope that investors will receive a more detailed report in the next two months.

Activity: 434
Activity: 147
It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!

Could be...
Selling without a hard cap collects a good investment. An agreement with one of the exchanges has already been signed. There is a chance to get started on this platform. Moreover, the campaigns of generosity have been expanded.
 I wish the project a success.
Pages:
Jump to: