Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment - page 13. (Read 29016 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Hello. How will the security of asset storage be ensured, if the terms of deposits will be long enough, and accrual of profits will be carried out automatically? Will all payments be made to my wallet inside your app or to the purse I choose? I am not very clear about this question.
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 13
I would like to ask a question about the boundary possibilities of your application. How many large streams of participants can you hold at the same time on your platform? Somehow it seems to me that the flow of investors can surpass all expectations.
Raiden network will allow the platform to maintain stability even with large amounts of users online. Smiley
The platform's stability is being tested extensively at the moment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I would like to ask a question about the boundary possibilities of your application. How many large streams of participants can you hold at the same time on your platform? Somehow it seems to me that the flow of investors can surpass all expectations.
copper member
I think it's about the bounty you've allocated to purchase tokens during the ICO. After all, your incremental discounts on buying tokens are very attractive. The first stage of sales was 30% discount?
That's right, Pre-ICO bonus was 30%.
Activity: 130
I understand correctly that the action of 10% bounty will last until the end of the bidding ICO? If this is the case, you will not find such a generous offer, especially for projects that are very active on the project prototype.
I understand that 10%, too. The Bounty campaign is allocated 30% of the total investment share. Such a proposal attracts attention. A very good marketing campaign has been conducted and I see very optimistic predictions about the completion of ICO.
Do you perhaps mean the bonus promotion? You can get a 10% bonus on every purchase you make.
Bounty programme will be allocated 4% of the total token supply, namely 2 400 000 SCR.

I think it's about the bounty you've allocated to purchase tokens during the ICO. After all, your incremental discounts on buying tokens are very attractive. The first stage of sales was 30% discount?
copper member
I understand correctly that the action of 10% bounty will last until the end of the bidding ICO? If this is the case, you will not find such a generous offer, especially for projects that are very active on the project prototype.
I understand that 10%, too. The Bounty campaign is allocated 30% of the total investment share. Such a proposal attracts attention. A very good marketing campaign has been conducted and I see very optimistic predictions about the completion of ICO.
Do you perhaps mean the bonus promotion? You can get a 10% bonus on every purchase you make.
Bounty programme will be allocated 4% of the total token supply, namely 2 400 000 SCR.
Activity: 434
-Scrinium reinvents portfolio investment in a way that is a 100% beneficial for all market participants. Every party involved receives significant profits from using Scrinium.-

It will be very advantageous to repeat the work on such a platform and stay here as long as possible.
Activity: 107
Hello, with the expansion of the application, the value of the token will automatically grow and the demand for system functionality is high. Now a lot of people want to participate in this way of trading, but they lack experience. I am sure that Scrinium will be able to provide this opportunity to all comers.
You are right. I hope that this way of trading will be able to introduce more people to the use of blockchain technology and crypto-conversions. The use of AI is a novelty in this industry, I want to see such a working model.
The rapid spread of interest in crypto-conversion does not mean the instant use of such an application. But 50 000 users have a very real number, if about this application will be known by people around the world. I would like to see such a tendency.
Activity: 133
Activity: 448
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
I like this project and idea! Who will support the token/ICO?
I am not quite clear about what kind of support we are talking about, but if you are interested in an agreement with exchanges, the list already has one exchange. This is TOKEN.STORE. I read that other exchange resources will be added soon.
Activity: 56
I like this project and idea! Who will support the token/ICO?
Activity: 139
I analyze the rating of this ICO and see the good attitude of investors and participants providing reviews. We will soon see the results of the work that the developers have been conducting for almost a year. I like the fact that the initial development was attracted by own funds.
This confirms the intention of the developers to bring the project to a logical conclusion. Like the fact that there is no hard-cap for fees.
Would i like to know which country your company will be registered as a legal entity?
Activity: 151
Hello, with the expansion of the application, the value of the token will automatically grow and the demand for system functionality is high. Now a lot of people want to participate in this way of trading, but they lack experience. I am sure that Scrinium will be able to provide this opportunity to all comers.
You are right. I hope that this way of trading will be able to introduce more people to the use of blockchain technology and crypto-conversions. The use of AI is a novelty in this industry, I want to see such a working model.
I increasingly see projects that attract ordinary users without special skills. This is a positive trend and can certainly increase the number of application users immediately after the application starts. Moreover, this project offers several options for public applications for different technical needs.
Activity: 434
I analyze the rating of this ICO and see the good attitude of investors and participants providing reviews. We will soon see the results of the work that the developers have been conducting for almost a year. I like the fact that the initial development was attracted by own funds.
Activity: 135
The application of the Raiden system for this application I see as an optimal solution for the transfer of cryptocurrency funds to each other in the absence of a global consensus. But also I am glad that the Scrinium team is open for a more constructive solution and choice of optimal conditions with other networks.
Activity: 140
This project is developing rapidly. All dates scheduled in the roadmap are met. The investment fees are also terrific. The prototype's exit to the market will confirm the developers intentions. I'm with you.
Activity: 392
Scrinium encourages users to use multiple resources to compile their portfolios. Any profitable trading systems from all over the world can be used independently of the platform on which they trade.
What do you specifically suggest as encourage multi-platform support? Is there a strategy for such development?
I understand that the absence of restrictions on work in different systems can be regarded as an encouragement. This is a big plus. All the conditions offered by Scrinium developers are aimed at loyal unobtrusive attitude towards users of the application.
Activity: 104
Activity: 147
I like the way tokens are sold. I see the daily increase in the sold tokens. I think the sale will be finished with a very good result. I look forward to the prototype release for everyone. Do you want to offer it after entering the SCR market?
Yes indeed, it is already a good result, even if sales finish today, but since many days, the result will be just great!
Presentation of the prototype will give a powerful impetus to this project. Now They are working on creating a network integrated with blockchain. Only after compiling the asset lists will it be possible to present a prototype. But already at this stage the work was carried  huge.
Pages:
Jump to: