Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment - page 14. (Read 29016 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I like the way tokens are sold. I see the daily increase in the sold tokens. I think the sale will be finished with a very good result. I look forward to the prototype release for everyone. Do you want to offer it after entering the SCR market?
Yes indeed, it is already a good result, even if sales finish today, but since many days, the result will be just great!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hello, with the expansion of the application, the value of the token will automatically grow and the demand for system functionality is high. Now a lot of people want to participate in this way of trading, but they lack experience. I am sure that Scrinium will be able to provide this opportunity to all comers.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Scrinium encourages users to use multiple resources to compile their portfolios. Any profitable trading systems from all over the world can be used independently of the platform on which they trade.
What do you specifically suggest as encourage multi-platform support? Is there a strategy for such development?
Activity: 392

The nearest step of the road map after the end of the investment is integration into the Blockchain system. I would like to learn more about this stage of work. Which network providers will participate in your project?
We're are going to use Ethereum blockchain with Raiden network.

That's very good. I've read that the Raiden network involves enhanced privacy of user data. It is very interesting that your project and Raiden Network will continue to develop in parallel. This will make a good partnership work.

The functionality of the Raiden network allows the project Scrinium to expand the effective network of Ethereum with the scalability of technologies and the competitiveness of commission fees. It is possible that this will give a chance to participate in the project of investors with small investments.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
I like the way tokens are sold. I see the daily increase in the sold tokens. I think the sale will be finished with a very good result. I look forward to the prototype release for everyone. Do you want to offer it after entering the SCR market?

This would be a good start for introducing such an application into the trading market. But I think that the stock exchange will already actively trade tokens. The work should not stand still and everything will move according to the road map. The price of the token can rise during this time.
Activity: 104
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 13
can I get a little more information about listing on exchanges? when and  what exchanges will this happen?
SCR has been listed on Token.Store. Other exchanges are to be added in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Is it possible to buy your tokens directly from the users of your platform after registering yourself as a member? Or to register, I must immediately specify the number of internal SCR tokens?
You'll be able to buy SCR on exchanges.

can I get a little more information about listing on exchanges? when and  what exchanges will this happen?
Activity: 139

The nearest step of the road map after the end of the investment is integration into the Blockchain system. I would like to learn more about this stage of work. Which network providers will participate in your project?

That's very good. I've read that the Raiden network involves enhanced privacy of user data. It is very interesting that your project and Raiden Network will continue to develop in parallel. This will make a good partnership work.

Yes, I agree with you. The development of Scrinium volumes will be compatible with the development of the Raiden network. I think that during the year there will be harmonious work of these two companies. The main thing is that such a network can provide inexpensive traffic for participants.
Activity: 434
Is it possible to buy your tokens directly from the users of your platform after registering yourself as a member? Or to register, I must immediately specify the number of internal SCR tokens?

So the best time to buy SCR was the pre-sale time.Grin
 But the developers of the project offer even at the last stage a 10% discount. I think this is a good offer for those who have decided to invest in Scrinium.
Activity: 140

Activity: 84
Hello,

We have added Scrinium ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/Scrinium).

If you have any question about Scrinium ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 13

Activity: 138

Whitepaper:
"The Raiden Network will remain the underlying blockchain fabric for
Scrinium during the development stage. However, we are constantly
monitoring the market for new ventures and remain open to implementing
a different solution, in case it proves to be more efficient. Both Ethereum
and Raiden are working on speeding up transactions and lowering costs,
so Scrinium will be sure to implement the best solution available."

But perhaps representatives of ICO can update some data about new providers with which negotiations are conducted.
The Raiden network is a fairly new structure and is under development. But I think that the capabilities they can offer to use Scrinium applications will provide good throughput and transaction speed results.

Whitepaper:

But perhaps representatives of ICO can update some data about new providers with which negotiations are conducted.
First, you need to check their collaboration already in the trade. I think the Scrinium representatives will choose the best option after launching the applications. Will prototype testing take place in this environment?
Activity: 448
Will the participants who are interested in small investments be able to trade using your applications? Will there be restrictions on your platform regarding minimal operations? Now is there such information in your technical documentation?
It seems to me that everyone will be able to work on the platform Scrinium. Because a participant may want to test the performance of your platform on a small investment in order to be convinced of the effectiveness of such a portfolio AI.

in addition, I think a large number of small traders can compete with a small number of large traders
Still wanted to know - will there be a limitation of the maximum and minimum investment portfolio AI? Is it possible to accept the terms of such trade generalized character for the sums with a very big difference?
Why can't  do that? The AI mathematical model should take into account other parameters. These are risks and profits. I follow this project while I am satisfied and I will make my investment. I would like to know the minimum rate of SCR for the possibility of participation on the platform.
Will the participants who are interested in small investments be able to trade using your applications? Will there be restrictions on your platform regarding minimal operations? Now is there such information in your technical documentation?
It seems to me that everyone will be able to work on the platform Scrinium. Because a participant may want to test the performance of your platform on a small investment in order to be convinced of the effectiveness of such a portfolio AI.

in addition, I think a large number of small traders can compete with a small number of large traders
Still wanted to know - will there be a limitation of the maximum and minimum investment portfolio AI? Is it possible to accept the terms of such trade generalized character for the sums with a very big difference?
Activity: 392

Whitepaper:

Activity: 139

Activity: 142

How will I be able to test the functionality of your prototype that you want to provide for public testing? Do I need a special registration or any participant can evaluate the work of the project?
Anyone will be able to test the platform during the public test stage.

That's very good. I think that this presentation will attract a lot of new participants who want to buy your tokens. At this time the value of tokens can grow very much. I'm sure this is the right time to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: