Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment - page 17. (Read 29016 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!

Could be...
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Hello. I liked your project very much. I see the need for such a platform for people who have not yet taken part in trading. I think application of such applications, which offers Scrinium, will make such segment of trade more accessible.
Activity: 138
I liked this project. I saw an addendum on the TOKEN STORE. This is a positive thing. Work on the project is already visible. Do you plan to add other exchanges to the list of your partners?
Activity: 138
Will you provide information about the trader, for which the followers want to go or users will see only the algorithms of his work and will not be able to choose themselves such a trader? How will this pass?
It is possible that at the initial stage will not understand the rating of the trader, but in the future will be visible the number of his followers. This is reminiscent of a "personal broker", but if you use the Scrinium platform, you do not need to pay the commission to this helper.

How will the selection of experienced traders to participate in the project take place? I mean the initial phase of the platform. How will the first selection and invitation to provide their trade information be carried out?
Activity: 142
Will you provide information about the trader, for which the followers want to go or users will see only the algorithms of his work and will not be able to choose themselves such a trader? How will this pass?
It is possible that at the initial stage will not understand the rating of the trader, but in the future will be visible the number of his followers. This is reminiscent of a "personal broker", but if you use the Scrinium platform, you do not need to pay the commission to this helper.
Activity: 74
I saw in the technical documentation that you will develop three versions of your platform: applications for clients, browser-versions and mobile applications. How will they be integrated among themselves and what features are you going to offer in the mobile version?
Activity: 149
This project is worthy of attention. I believe that automated trading system will help to develop this sphere as a whole. In the near future such auctions will occupy a large segment of the market.
Do you consider your direct competitors the project Brickblock?
The difference between Scrinium and his competitor is that the Scrinium  process of the user's agreement with the trader is automated. And at Brickblock you have to find a trader yourself.
The platform will use Ethereum with the Raiden network to ensure stability and high transaction speed.Before that, I have not seen the use of AI for trading in such lineup.
Activity: 434
This project is worthy of attention. I believe that automated trading system will help to develop this sphere as a whole. In the near future such auctions will occupy a large segment of the market.
I think the project has enough other competitors in addition to Brickblock the important thing now is to finish ICO and to devote more resources to development of the project
It seems to me that the project has already collected enough funds to continue working on the project. Now I would like to hear what the developers are working at this stage of ICO fees? What is the priorities team's next month?
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
I think the project has enough other competitors in addition to Brickblock the important thing now is to finish ICO and to devote more resources to development of the project

This project has 0 competitors. All others are just concentrate in copy Trading not on KI AI Trading and combining Traders.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Activity: 148
Activity: 392
Activity: 146
Do you work over a wider advertising campaign after the end of ICO and the release of tokens to the stock exchange? I think that such a need may arise in order to make the project more recognizable.
Activity: 140
Your campaign of generosity is gaining more participants. I think it will help to advertise your platform well. Are you planning additional promotions or contests that may give participants some free tokens?
As it seems to me, the campaign of generosity offers quite enough tokens for free receipt. Just wanted to clarify how these bonuses will be calculated for each reward - 4% divided into all participants?
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
You wrote that soon we will get a list of exchanges... this was last week... soon is in my opinion 1-2 days.
So when we will get these Names of exchanges which will launch SCR after ICO
It will be announced quite soon, most likely within several weeks.  Wink
Are the agreements with the exchanges signed or are you still working in this direction? You already know the dates of the exchange of your tokens, I would like to know it more precisely. Are you planning to restrain the trade for a while?
I think that date would already be announced if there was a specific signed agreement with the exchanges
Activity: 136
You wrote that soon we will get a list of exchanges... this was last week... soon is in my opinion 1-2 days.
Are the agreements with the exchanges signed or are you still working in this direction? You already know the dates of the exchange of your tokens, I would like to know it more precisely. Are you planning to restrain the trade for a while?
Activity: 392
Your campaign of generosity is gaining more participants. I think it will help to advertise your platform well. Are you planning additional promotions or contests that may give participants some free tokens?
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 13
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
Pages:
Jump to: