Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment - page 32. (Read 29016 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hello, my friends. Tell me, will I be able to pay for purchase of tokens with the help of XRP on the ICO?
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 13
When will the list of digital assets available on the platform be announced?
It is going to happen mid 2018, in April.

Good day, all the users and readers of the forum. Have you got any info on launching test version of the platform?
Public Beta test will be in May 2018

Good afternoon. Can you tell me, by what criteria will platform’s AI evaluate traders’ trading?
The AI will evaluate trading styles, what strategies traders employ, their patterns, the risks they take, are they a long or a short term trader, the volume they trade with, etc.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Good afternoon. Can you tell me, by what criteria will platform’s AI evaluate traders’ trading?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
scrinium according to me a project a very good, innovative project in addressing the problem of security in the environment..I think this idea is great,I'm sure this project will succeed and achieve targets.. with a team of professional, project scrinium this will be a big project and will be attractive to investors..good luck
Activity: 238
Good day, all the users and readers of the forum. Have you got any info on launching test version of the platform?
Activity: 84
When will the list of digital assets available on the platform be announced?
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
A very interesting project helps solve security problems in the environment. good luck, hopefully this project runs successfully.
Activity: 168
I can’ really understand how I can benefit from investing in this company. They’ve just described what investors would get: dividends, privileges on the platform, etc. It means that investors won’t get any advantages. 
The main Scrinium’s advantage for investors is an opportunity to augment their funds considerably. Everyone can buy tokens at a minimal price at the moment and it won’t be lower ever after!
Why do you think that it won’t be lower??? It’s a market, you can’t predict anything.
Yes, you’re right. But my claim does have background! The demand for Scrinium coins will grow constantly ‘cause the platform is going to use them for payments and it’ll give a boost to token’s value. The more users there are, the greater is the cost of the token.
Are there any specific predictions for growth of tokens’ value made by company’s founders?
There’s only one prediction now – when the number of active investors on the platform reaches 50 000, the value of one coin will exceed $100. It’s a thousand fold growth of the capital.
Activity: 392
I can’ really understand how I can benefit from investing in this company. They’ve just described what investors would get: dividends, privileges on the platform, etc. It means that investors won’t get any advantages. 
The main Scrinium’s advantage for investors is an opportunity to augment their funds considerably. Everyone can buy tokens at a minimal price at the moment and it won’t be lower ever after!
Why do you think that it won’t be lower??? It’s a market, you can’t predict anything.
Yes, you’re right. But my claim does have background! The demand for Scrinium coins will grow constantly ‘cause the platform is going to use them for payments and it’ll give a boost to token’s value. The more users there are, the greater is the cost of the token.
Are there any specific predictions for growth of tokens’ value made by company’s founders?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 196
Activity: 336
Does anybody know what part of the total emission is planned to be put on sale?

As far as I know, 68% of total emission will be put on sale, that’s 122 400 000 SCR.
Activity: 280
Does anybody know what part of the total emission is planned to be put on sale?
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 13
What algorithm is system going to use to choose traders according to different criteria for different investors?
The system will analyse everything there is to trader - their trading style, strategy and patterns, etc. and builds a portfolio based on this information.

If the trader that is working on my funds won't get any commission then what is his point in making profits?
Traders get rewards by volume, i.e. the more they get copied from, the more they benefit.
Activity: 280
If the trader that is working on my funds won't get any commission then what is his point in making profits?
Activity: 209
What algorithm is system going to use to choose traders according to different criteria for different investors?
Activity: 322
How many coins are still on sales?
Greetings! As far as I know there are 4 million coins on sale right now. Or something like that.
Activity: 378
VOTES
How many coins are still on sales?
Pages:
Jump to: