Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment - page 35. (Read 29016 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Good afternoon! Public ICO is going to start right after pre-ICO?
Merit: 100
Hi. How many tokens have you sold already?

12 million tokens have been sold for the first six days of the pre-sale. Hurry up!
Hi. How many tokens have you sold already?
Activity: 238
Hi. Usually platform owners don't like these kind questions but I still want to ask you. How often can investors withdraw money from Scrinium platform?
I don't understand why they don't like this question. Developers have mentioned it a couple of times already. Money for investors will be withdrawn to their accounts automatically.
so it looks like I will be able to get it anytime I want to. Is that right? That would be awesome.
In order to make it intermediately they will have to hire a lot of people and set up big servers that will work only on withdrawing. But it is certainly possible in the future.
Yes, I got it. It's going to inquire a lot of money as well that could be spent more reasonably. Could you tell me please they amount of commission for withdrawing?
Activity: 252
Hi. Usually platform owners don't like these kind questions but I still want to ask you. How often can investors withdraw money from Scrinium platform?
I don't understand why they don't like this question. Developers have mentioned it a couple of times already. Money for investors will be withdrawn to their accounts automatically.
so it looks like I will be able to get it anytime I want to. Is that right? That would be awesome.
In order to make it intermediately they will have to hire a lot of people and set up big servers that will work only on withdrawing. But it is certainly possible in the future.
Activity: 364
Activity: 252
Activity: 238
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 13
Good Afternoon. Are there any restrictions for traders when it comes to their citizenship? For example, can North Korean user make copies of USA citizen business?

We won't be able to accept citizens, residents (tax or otherwise) or green card holders of the USA, China, Singapore, Iran, North Korea or Syria.

Liquidity pool is very important  when it comes to social trading. How many exchanges are you going to work with when you start platform launch?

We are negotiating with major brokerages and exchanges at the moment. We will make an announcement when we reach an agreement.

I see that this project will have problems with liqudity. Do you calculate how much money you need to support good liquidity? I think it is over many times that your hardcap. Isn't it?

That's why we'll deal with major liquidity providers.  Grin

So this project is about trading analysis that will help those who will use your services to be a godd trader base on your recomendations and analytical scheme? How about if your analyzation fails, is there any safety net for the traders?

No, Scrinium will help investors copy trades from traders that make profit. the AI will analyse traders' overall results and will place them in a certain risk-to-profit tier. Investors will be able to simply set their risk-to-profit ratio and subscribe to available traders. Investors cannot lose more than the percentage of risk they are willing to take, i.e. if they set their risk ratio to 30%, they won't lose more than 30%.

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
So this project is about trading analysis that will help those who will use your services to be a godd trader base on your recomendations and analytical scheme? How about if your analyzation fails, is there any safety net for the traders?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I see that this project will have problems with liqudity. Do you calculate how much money you need to support good liquidity? I think it is over many times that your hardcap. Isn't it?
Activity: 84
Liquidity pool is very important  when it comes to social trading. How many exchanges are you going to work with when you start platform launch?
Activity: 392
Good Afternoon. Are there any restrictions for traders when it comes to their citizenship? For example, can North Korean user make copies of USA citizen business?
copper member
Good day. As far as I understand you need a lot of money for your platform development. Does it mean that you are going to have big commissions fees?

There are no commissions charged for traders offering investment profiles neither for investors. Because it would make it harder to attract new users.
But if you are not charging any fees from users where are you going to get money? Eventually you will run out of money you got during ICO.

Scrinium is getting money from liquidity providers. It's a standard procedure: investors deposit money and this money are divided between different exchanges and each exchange pays fees to the platform.
I have never seen this kind of a system before. But sounds like a great idea especially taking into account that all your competitors are charging investors.  How traders are going to get profit?

We'll pay a part of this commission to traders.
Activity: 280
Good day. As far as I understand you need a lot of money for your platform development. Does it mean that you are going to have big commissions fees?

There are no commissions charged for traders offering investment profiles neither for investors. Because it would make it harder to attract new users.
But if you are not charging any fees from users where are you going to get money? Eventually you will run out of money you got during ICO.

Scrinium is getting money from liquidity providers. It's a standard procedure: investors deposit money and this money are divided between different exchanges and each exchange pays fees to the platform.
I have never seen this kind of a system before. But sounds like a great idea especially taking into account that all your competitors are charging investors.  How traders are going to get profit?

copper member
Thanks for your support everyone! Grin

Hi guys! Do you have a bounty program?
Yes, we do: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scriniumai-announces-the-launch-of-scrinium-bounty-program-2455960.

What about american and chinese investments?
Citizens, residents (tax or otherwise) or green card holders of the USA and China aren't eligible to purchase SCR coins, unfortunately.
Pages:
Jump to: